• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly certain it is yeah since if I remember correctly it was compared to Kashimo’s own electricity as being the same, only less controlled and more haphazard
I don't recall this, can you bring it? I'm sure Lashimo's lightning works in a different mechanism involving electricity or something

I dunno if it's fine to bring up other feats but... on the topic of speed feats:
1. Gojo perceives years of his youth in an "instant" which when calc'd IIRC yields Relativistic results for reactions.
2. Kenjaku reacts to a Black Hole from close-range outside of the event horizon which would net relativistic results as well
3. I've got this calc for 15 finger Sukuna though it might be contentious (I still need to get it accepted)
4. There's this feat for Gojo which while I think is calc'd wrong would still net High Hypersonic-MHS results if calc'd correctly
5. Gojo's Hollow Purple traveling over a Kilometer to Sukuna hella quick (Still needs to be accepted)

I recall there being other ones, but for some reason I can't recall the other ones at the moment unfortunately... This is all stuff that I think only scales to character's mentioned in the thread.

Yeah, I think this crt should be right now for people who scale to Hakari, realistically, we may need to make another crt for those higher. Kenjaku's interaction with the sorcerers if it happens could end up with us making new keys for them given the month time skip.

And I will compile the higher stuff like rel and ftl.

Going to be honest with this one, I agree mostly though I do think a few stipulations have to be made, and that involves how we scale back to Yuta. While Kenjaku and Yuki end up fine because of the blackhole thing giving support for them being around this speed, the likes of Awakened Choso (or whatever we're calling him) being in that fight also gives him scaling in speed (down of course). Currently that Choso doesn't have any fights with anyone else so he's not messing up any scaling chain but still he deserves to be scaled on this level.

But we don't have solid enough proof that Kenjaku isn't faster than Geto in his own body because not only is Kenjaku a different brain which already gives him good justification to have a difference in his reactions but also the time difference between 0 and JJK to start gives a period of time for just any improvements to be made.

And since 15f Sukuna appears to blitz Ryu in their short encounter, we don't have solid enough scaling to put Ryu and Yuta's characters on that level of speed. So I think we should drop them from scaling chain until we get a fight with Yuta with either Sukuna or Kenjaku to confidently scale speed between those groups of characters.

1. Gojo perceives years of his youth in an "instant" which when calc'd IIRC yields Relativistic results for reactions.
3. I've got this calc for 15 finger Sukuna though it might be contentious (I still need to get it accepted)
15F Sukuna and Pre Prison Realm Gojo still scales a way level above Others in the verse. Needs seperate key. I guess.
2. Kenjaku reacts to a Black Hole from close-range outside of the event horizon which would net relativistic results as well
Same goes for Kenjaku Before the time skip. If he has Relativistic calculation then Yuki scales to it at best.
4. There's this feat for Gojo which while I think is calc'd wrong would still net High Hypersonic-MHS results if calc'd correctly
JJK 0 needs a seperate key. If Possible.
Kashimo Speed can replace it. Post Prison Realm Gojo and 20F Sukuna will have FTL speed.
First Calculation needs to gets accepted though.
Yeah, I think this crt should be right now for people who scale to Hakari, realistically, we may need to make another crt for those higher. Kenjaku's interaction with the sorcerers if it happens could end up with us making new keys for them given the month time skip.

And I will compile the higher stuff like rel and ftl.
Going to be honest with this one, I agree mostly though I do think a few stipulations have to be made, and that involves how we scale back to Yuta. While Kenjaku and Yuki end up fine because of the blackhole thing giving support for them being around this speed, the likes of Awakened Choso (or whatever we're calling him) being in that fight also gives him scaling in speed (down of course). Currently that Choso doesn't have any fights with anyone else so he's not messing up any scaling chain but still he deserves to be scaled on this level.

But we don't have solid enough proof that Kenjaku isn't faster than Geto in his own body because not only is Kenjaku a different brain which already gives him good justification to have a difference in his reactions but also the time difference between 0 and JJK to start gives a period of time for just any improvements to be made.

And since 15f Sukuna appears to blitz Ryu in their short encounter, we don't have solid enough scaling to put Ryu and Yuta's characters on that level of speed. So I think we should drop them from scaling chain until we get a fight with Yuta with either Sukuna or Kenjaku to confidently scale speed between those groups of characters.
Current Yuta (after 35 time skip) Most Probably scales to Weakend Sukuna looking at his confidence in handling Mahoraga and Agito. But let's wait for more chapters before going to any conclusions.

Last edited:
Check my CRT 😭🙏
IMG_20231004_121429.jpg

Seems fine.

15F Sukuna and Pre Prison Realm Gojo still scales a way level above Others in the verse. Needs seperate key. I guess.
It was moreso for high tiers like them, yeah. Though can't we assume the calc is Sukuna holding back and his actual speed is greater and thus scale Yuta to this level since Yuji thought based on what he saw Sukuna do that he would be capable of stopping him? It's evident 15 finger Sukuna was actually superior, but you could just argue that means he wasn't fully exerting him (Or perhaps got stronger or a combination of the two)?
Same goes for Kenjaku Before the time skip. If he has Relativistic calculation then Yuki scales to it at best.
Also fair. I did mostly just come here to help out with supporting feats for high/god tiers of the verse since they have a fair amount of High Hypersonic-Relativistic stuff (and I had heard about the recent FTL stuff, so I figured Relativistic stuff was good to introduce now more than ever).
JJK 0 needs a seperate key. If Possible.
Agreed. Would you say it's fair to sale Yuta to Gojo in 0? Gojo has improved, to such a level where people on Yuta's level are looked down on. Whereas in 0, it was believed Rika would increase Geto's chances of overthrowing Jujutsu Tech (Including Gojo) to 99% (With Gojo even stating he'd be willing to sacrifice his life to stop Rika if she went out of control).
Kashimo Speed can replace it. Post Prison Realm Gojo and 20F Sukuna will have FTL speed.
First Calculation needs to gets accepted though.
Fair enough. It can just be another supportive feat (Speaking of the calc, I think a different end could be made using either Transonic of Supersonic reactions given Gojo's stated to be the fastest sorcerer with people like Naoya having confirmed Subsonic and beyond speeds as opposed to using Todo's reaction speed).

It was moreso for high tiers like them, yeah. Though can't we assume the calc is Sukuna holding back and his actual speed is greater and thus scale Yuta to this level since Yuji thought based on what he saw Sukuna do that he would be capable of stopping him? It's evident 15 finger Sukuna was actually superior, but you could just argue that means he wasn't fully exerting him (Or perhaps got stronger or a combination of the two)?
Sukuna was seemingly holding back if you ask me. Dude was testing out Mahogara abilities. Later just spams domain and a nuke after he fully understands what Mahogara can do. But the problem I see with Yuji statement is he wasn't technically refering to 15F alone. Even if he ate 5 more fingers Sukuna shouldn't be able to take control over Yujis body. So he was referring to 20F Sukuna. Yuji was not fully sure about it. He only thought he might be able to. I can see likely/possible rating.
Also fair. I did mostly just come here to help out with supporting feats for high/god tiers of the verse since they have a fair amount of High Hypersonic-Relativistic stuff (and I had heard about the recent FTL stuff, so I figured Relativistic stuff was good to introduce now more than ever).
Sukuna and Gojo - God Tiers
Kenjaku and Yuki should be next to them.
[Yuta and others] Culling game version comes next. So scaling chain would like this.
Agreed. Would you say it's fair to sale Yuta to Gojo in 0? Gojo has improved, to such a level where people on Yuta's level are looked down on. Whereas in 0, it was believed Rika would increase Geto's chances of overthrowing Jujutsu Tech (Including Gojo) to 99% (With Gojo even stating he'd be willing to sacrifice his life to stop Rika if she went out of control).
The problem with scaling Yuta or Rika from JJK0 to Gojo comes from the fact
Overall Geto >~ Yuta+Fully Awakened Rika
Geto states Gojo was strongest which would put Gojo above Geto. Which Contradicts with the statements.
So it's hard to say Rika ~ Gojo. But we can most probably give Atmost Ratings if we are being generous.
Fair enough. It can just be another supportive feat (Speaking of the calc, I think a different end could be made using either Transonic of Supersonic reactions given Gojo's stated to be the fastest sorcerer with people like Naoya having confirmed Subsonic and beyond speeds as opposed to using Todo's reaction speed).
Yeah seems fine.

Getos speed wasn't lower than Fully Manifestation of Vol 0 Rika + Yuta.
Never asserted otherwise.

Geto was extending his CE to other Cursed spirits. Here Kenjaku literally states cursed energy is required to manipulate those and he can even amp fodder curses to beat Grade 1 Sorcerers. If Geto was fighting Yuta alone without Extending his CE. He would have still had upper hand.
How do you know Geto even knows how to do that, much less did it at all? We see Kenjaku use Geto’s technique far better than he ever could, so you’d have to prove he was doing that.

Adult Gojo > JJK0 Gojo there is literally has enough time gap between that. Also what this has anything to do with scaling chain?. Yuta lost his special grade status which shows he got weaker than JJk 0. He made a cameback still Rika (current version) plays a big role in Yutas CE reserves just like how Old Rika did
Adult Gojo > JJK 0 Gojo? You’re just making things up, truthfully. Not only are they both adults, but Satoru had already became the strongest by JJK 0. This is why during the flashback, JJK 0 Gojo is depicted as the one who shackled the elders.

In a fight Yuta sure wins but not in speed match up one on one. Yuta never blizted or shown any feats for capable of Blizting Ryu. So stop with this Holding back.
Because he was holding back half the fight, protecting the people, and had no desire to fight whatsoever. You continue to woefully ignore context to prove your point, consistently, so you stop.

Stop Ignoring Geto dodging Bloodlusted Full powered output Yutas attack and next panel Geto takes a blind spot punch at best.
That’s not even his full power attack, he just poured too much into the blade, stop lying to make a point. And more than that, it wasn’t a blindspot punch, he’s looking right at him. This is even further depicted in the anime, he’s literally looking right at Yuta.

He needed to sacrifice himself to match up with the Getos Uzumaki. Which shows he was already going all out and needed additional amp.
And you understand Geto himself states he’s going 100% as well, right? Especially considering that Geto himself states he doesn’t even know how to use Rika properly, yet is using his max power.

I also notice you completely chose to neglect my points about what Uzumaki is as CE output, Ryu and Yuta being relative to that, and the numerous statements that put Rika above all his curses anyways, yet responded to the rest.

Sukuna was seemingly holding back if you ask me. Dude was testing out Mahogara abilities. Later just spams domain and a nuke after he fully understands what Mahogara can do. But the problem I see with Yuji statement is he wasn't technically refering to 15F alone. Even if he ate 5 more fingers Sukuna shouldn't be able to take control over Yujis body. So he was referring to 20F Sukuna. Yuji was not fully sure about it. He only thought he might be able to. I can see likely/possible rating.
Yuji wouldn't know how powerful a 20 Finger Sukuna would be. He would have to speculate based on what he showcased against Mahoraga. He likely just spectated he'd be fairly or far stronger, but to an extent he believed Yuta could keep up. He simply underestimated how much stronger 20 Fingers would be imo. Because rather than being "far" stronger, he was tremendously stronger. For Itadori to believe Yuta might be able to win against a 20 Finger Sukuna that he believes would upscale from what he saw would mean he thinks Yuta would at LEAST possess power on the level showcased by 15 Finger Sukuna in Shibuya. Also your links don't load anything.. I'd be fine with a likely rating, but I think a flat rating also works. Ultimately it's up to vast majority tho. So I'll leave it up to everyone else.
Sukuna and Gojo - God Tiers
Kenjaku and Yuki should be next to them.
[Yuta and others] Culling game version comes next. So scaling chain would like this.
I'll agree. I haven't finished the Culling Game arc, so my opinion is a bit more on the uninformed side of things.
The problem with scaling Yuta or Rika from JJK0 to Gojo comes from the fact
Overall Geto >~ Yuta+Fully Awakened Rika
Geto states Gojo was strongest which would put Gojo above Geto. Which Contradicts with the statements.
So it's hard to say Rika ~ Gojo. But we can most probably give Atmost Ratings if we are being generous.
It's stated Geto with his strongest technique would've beaten Yuta had it included the power of all the other curses used to distract Jujutsu Tech. I don't recall it being stated that generally Geto > Yuta. So you could just conclude Ultimate Uzumaki had it used every curse > Yuta's maximum output. But that doesn't necessarily mean Yuta can't scale to Gojo at all if Geto was sure it'd give him a 99% chance of winning against even Gojo. It would at least need the speed to compete (Not necessarily strength since you can maybe argue hax would be what gives them an advantage but... idk).

But being the strongest statement shouldn't really mean that he's also by far the strongest/fastest. It could just be generally/overall since Gojo is really well-rounded.

Never asserted otherwise.
Then don't bother
I will use Geto ~ Yuta and Rika scaling from JJK0 i already updated the OP yesterday.
How do you know Geto even knows how to do that, much less did it at all? We see Kenjaku use Geto’s technique far better than he ever could, so you’d have to prove he was doing that.
What feats Kenjaku has which puts him above Geto in Curse Manipulation.
Also Kenjaku states Geto could do the same
24311259_784_1145_167144.webp

Adult Gojo > JJK 0 Gojo? You’re just making things up, truthfully. Not only are they both adults, but Satoru had already became the strongest by JJK 0. This is why during the flashback,
Shibuya Arc and JJK0 has enough time frame. Also When the statement was made Gojo become the strongest it was not for JJK0 It was for Hidden Inventory Arc.
Irrelevant Gojo doesn't stays same throughout the series. Don't try to push OPM Saitama agenda here.
Because he was holding back half the fight, protecting the people, and had no desire to fight whatsoever. You continue to woefully ignore context to prove your point, consistently, so you stop.
Already said numerous times I don't agree with this and I already gave my reasons along with scans so. We would be repeating same thing. I'm gonna agree to disagree and So make a different thread if you think otherwise and upscale Yuta. I don't wanna bother with this topic.
That’s not even his full power attack, he just poured too much into the blade, stop lying to make a point. And more than that, it wasn’t a blindspot punch, he’s looking right at him. This is even further depicted in the anime, he’s literally looking right at Yuta.
  • Geto was lecturing Yuta
  • Punch came from the Left Hook where Sword pieces were falling
  • Geto wasn't looking at Yutas left arm. He was looking at his face both anime and manga clearly shows that.
  • I hope you stop bringing this blindspot hit as a counter argument.
And you understand Geto himself states he’s going 100% as well, right? Especially considering that Geto himself states he doesn’t even know how to use Rika properly, yet is using his max power.
You took the statement out of context here. Geto was refering to using 💯 power on Uzumaki not that he was going 💯 of his raw power and Speed against Yuta. Current Yuta has only Consciousness of Rika not real Rika and Yuta needed 3 months to make a come back so he started from scratch again. So don't see where and how anything states Yuta was stronger than JJK0. Only thing you can argue is fluid control over CE at best.
I also notice you completely chose to neglect my points about what Uzumaki is as CE output, Ryu and Yuta being relative to that, and the numerous statements that put Rika above all his curses anyways, yet responded to the rest.
  • Uzumaki Power Depends on Curses at disposal. Kenjaku literally states Geto lost his curses in Shinjuku. So it doesn't affect Ryu scaling beside stop bringing Irrelevant things like Highest output of Ryu > Kenjaku where it was stated Highest Output of CE = Speed? Getos Uzumaki > Kenjaku Uzumaki by going with the fact Kenjaku saying many Curses were lost during Shinjuku incident.
  • Rika being above Getos curses has any contribution to Getos speed? Answer is no. Geto was keeping up with Yuta and Rika combo.

Anyway If you want to upscale Yuta then create a separate thread.

Last edited:
Yuji wouldn't know how powerful a 20 Finger Sukuna would be. He would have to speculate based on what he showcased against Mahoraga. He likely just spectated he'd be fairly or far stronger, but to an extent he believed Yuta could keep up. He simply underestimated how much stronger 20 Fingers would be imo. Because rather than being "far" stronger, he was tremendously stronger. For Itadori to believe Yuta might be able to win against a 20 Finger Sukuna that he believes would upscale from what he saw would mean he thinks Yuta would at LEAST possess power on the level showcased by 15 Finger Sukuna in Shibuya. Also your links don't load anything.. I'd be fine with a likely rating, but I think a flat rating also works. Ultimately it's up to vast majority tho. So I'll leave it up to everyone else.

I'll agree. I haven't finished the Culling Game arc, so my opinion is a bit more on the uninformed side of things.
Fair enough.
It's stated Geto with his strongest technique would've beaten Yuta had it included the power of all the other curses used to distract Jujutsu Tech. I don't recall it being stated that generally Geto > Yuta. So you could just conclude Ultimate Uzumaki had it used every curse > Yuta's maximum output. But that doesn't necessarily mean Yuta can't scale to Gojo at all if Geto was sure it'd give him a 99% chance of winning against even Gojo. It would at least need the speed to compete (Not necessarily strength since you can maybe argue hax would be what gives them an advantage but... idk).

But being the strongest statement shouldn't really mean that he's also by far the strongest/fastest. It could just be generally/overall since Gojo is really well-rounded.
Yeah I agree with you here.
Though isn't this kinda makes
Full Power Max Uzumaki of Geto > Yuta and Rika Fully Awakened ~ Gojo
Also when comes to speed it would be like if we go with the interpretation.
Geto ~ (Yuta and Rika ) ~ Gojo

Fair enough.

Yeah I agree with you here.
Though isn't this kinda makes

Also when comes to speed it would be like if we go with the interpretation.
In terms of raw strength, Yuta doesn't need to be equal to Gojo to be strong enough to beat him. Being relative would be enough. So even iuf he was weaker, as long as it's not by a substantial amount, he'd be capable of winning. Granted he has the abilities, speed, and skill to keep up.

I would like to note that Geto stated there chances increase to 99% if HE has Rika. So it's possible he believes he could utilize Rika FAR better than Yuta can since he's an inexperienced kid.

And as far as JJK 0 goes, yeah, I think it's fine to assume Geto isn't super far behind Gojo physically. Gojo just has a WAY WAY WAY better Cursed Technique that would be effective even against opponents much stronger than himself. After all, Miguel took attacks from Gojo who was in a rush to get back to school and could somewhat keep up with his speed. So I think it's fine for Yuta and Geto to be comparable to Gojo yet the latter would get stomped due to Limitless techniques being op thus making Gojo "the strongest". I never believed "The Strongest" was in reference to physical strength since Geto only claimed Gojo was the strongest AFTER he improved his use of his techniques implying he's the strongest because of his techniques.

In fact, if Gojo was so much faster, he would've been able to blitz him and his family when they invaded the school before he could summon his Curses to threaten the students. Hell, he'd be able to kill the curses and Geto if he was so ridiculously above Geto that he couldn't compete with his speed at all. I mean, they used to co-exist as the strongest, and Geto stated he wanted to fight Teenage Gojo, so him being comparable physically imo shouldn't be out of the question.

So you could have it like Geto < Yuta & Rika < Full Power Max Uzumaki (Had his forces not been divided) ~< Gojo

Or Geto < Gojo ~ Rika < Full Power Max Uzumaki (Had his forces not been divided)

The idea is that they're relative. Whether you want to depict them as physically stronger/faster or downscaling is up to you. But both imo should at least scale relative to Volume 0 Gojo. Otherwise half of Volume 0 makes zero sense (Geto stating he has a 99% chance of victory, Gojo saying he'd throw his life away to stop Rika if she rampaged, wouldn't have been fast enough to save his students once Geto summoned his Cursed Spirits as a scapegoat).

In terms of raw strength, Yuta doesn't need to be equal to Gojo to be strong enough to beat him. Being relative would be enough. So even iuf he was weaker, as long as it's not by a substantial amount, he'd be capable of winning. Granted he has the abilities, speed, and skill to keep up.

I would like to note that Geto stated there chances increase to 99% if HE has Rika. So it's possible he believes he could utilize Rika FAR better than Yuta can since he's an inexperienced kid.

And as far as JJK 0 goes, yeah, I think it's fine to assume Geto isn't super far behind Gojo physically. Gojo just has a WAY WAY WAY better Cursed Technique that would be effective even against opponents much stronger than himself. After all, Miguel took attacks from Gojo who was in a rush to get back to school and could somewhat keep up with his speed. So I think it's fine for Yuta and Geto to be comparable to Gojo yet the latter would get stomped due to Limitless techniques being op thus making Gojo "the strongest". I never believed "The Strongest" was in reference to physical strength since Geto only claimed Gojo was the strongest AFTER he improved his use of his techniques implying he's the strongest because of his techniques.

In fact, if Gojo was so much faster, he would've been able to blitz him and his family when they invaded the school before he could summon his Curses to threaten the students. Hell, he'd be able to kill the curses and Geto if he was so ridiculously above Geto that he couldn't compete with his speed at all. I mean, they used to co-exist as the strongest, and Geto stated he wanted to fight Teenage Gojo, so him being comparable physically imo shouldn't be out of the question.

So you could have it like Geto < Yuta & Rika < Full Power Max Uzumaki (Had his forces not been divided) ~< Gojo

Or Geto < Gojo ~ Rika < Full Power Max Uzumaki (Had his forces not been divided)

The idea is that they're relative. Whether you want to depict them as physically stronger/faster or downscaling is up to you. But both imo should at least scale relative to Volume 0 Gojo. Otherwise half of Volume 0 makes zero sense (Geto stating he has a 99% chance of victory, Gojo saying he'd throw his life away to stop Rika if she rampaged, wouldn't have been fast enough to save his students once Geto summoned his Cursed Spirits as a scapegoat).
Seems fair. I agree..
Btw this calculation. Any luck getting accepted. JJK0 Characters can have their own scaling chain if possible.

They’re literally complimenting each other, and Yuta isn’t going all out. The same person that was blitzing Yuji and Choso put his hands up in insurmountable fear when Yuta got near him. Unless you’re truly of the believe that Pre-CG Yuji should be one of the heavy hitters, since he’s faster than Yuta, and I don’t think anyone who has an honest interpretation of JJK’s scaling actually believes that.

Then don't bother
I will use Geto ~ Yuta and Rika scaling from JJK0 i already updated the OP yesterday.
Don’t bother with what, what are you even talking about?

What feats Kenjaku has which puts him above Geto in Curse Manipulation.
Also Kenjaku states Geto could do the same
Maybe because he has better CE control? Better usage of his CS’? Mini Uzumaki?

Shibuya Arc and JJK0 has enough time frame. Also When the statement was made Gojo become the strongest it was not for JJK0 It was for Hidden Inventory Arc.
He pretty evidently got stronger, since he himself admits Post-Toji he needs a DE.

Irrelevant Gojo doesn't stays same throughout the series. Don't try to push OPM Saitama agenda here.
What the **** are you talking about?

Already said numerous times I don't agree with this and I already gave my reasons along with scans so. We would be repeating same thing. I'm gonna agree to disagree and So make a different thread if you think otherwise and upscale Yuta. I don't wanna bother with this topic.
You can disagree, you’re just objectively wrong, and going against the narrative to serve your flawed points.

• Geto was lecturing Yuta
  • Punch came from the Left Hook where Sword pieces were falling
  • Geto wasn't looking at Yutas left arm. He was looking at his face both anime and manga clearly shows that.
  • I hope you stop bringing this blindspot hit as a counter argument.
Looking at his face but he doesn’t see his arm? What does Geto have, tunnel vision? That isn’t even how sight works in real life, a punch aimed, from the front, is a blindspot punch? I hope you stop blatantly lying to argue Yuta got faster.

Geto was refering to using 💯 power on Uzumaki not that he was going 💯 of his raw power and Speed against Yuta.
Utterly ridiculous argument, he wasn’t going full power with his physicals, yet he came there with the explicit reason to kill him, using a cursed tool that’s as powerful as you imbue it? Stop making stuff up, he was using everything in his arsenal to kill Yuta.

Current Yuta has only Consciousness of Rika not real Rika and Yuta needed 3 months to make a come back so he started from scratch again. So don't see where and how anything states Yuta was stronger than JJK0. Only thing you can argue is fluid control over CE at best.
Second to Gojo. A Domain. End of argument.

Uzumaki Power Depends on Curses at disposal. Kenjaku literally states Geto lost his curses in Shinjuku.
And he also states that he hasn’t dropped a loss in quality while fighting Mei Mei.

Rika being above Getos curses has any contribution to Getos speed? Answer is no. Geto was keeping up with Yuta and Rika combo.
I don’t disagree.

The only reason this AP discussion started is because you insist Geto having all his curses > Yuta is somehow an indicator of Geto having higher speed? Stop calling things irrelevant when your faulty logic is failing.

Don’t bother with what, what are you even talking about?

Maybe because he has better CE control? Better usage of his CS’? Mini Uzumaki?
I don't see where it was stated Kenjaku has better CE control and what Mini Uzumaki gonna prove. Can you prove Geto can't do that?
You can disagree, you’re just objectively wrong, and going against the narrative to serve your flawed points.
Stop your Condensing attitude.
Not just me many literally Disagrees with your arguments.
Looking at his face but he doesn’t see his arm? What does Geto have, tunnel vision? That isn’t even how sight works in real life, a punch aimed, from the front, is a blindspot punch? I hope you stop blatantly lying to argue Yuta got faster.
Whatever you believe you believe yourself.
Utterly ridiculous argument, he wasn’t going full power with his physicals, yet he came there with the explicit reason to kill him, using a cursed tool that’s as powerful as you imbue it? Stop making stuff up, he was using everything in his arsenal to kill Yuta.
Sure whatever. Also drop your agressive attitude it doesn't get you anywhere.
4849264_800_1200_93926.webp

Second to Gojo. A Domain. End of argument.
So what does having an domain proves anything. Even Naoya can create his own domain. I'm asking for a solid proof where it was stated he got stronger than JJK0.
Second Only to Gojo in abilities/ Jujutsu when Yuki abilities were unknown to Jujutsu society. So it doens't get him anywhere.

Anyway I don't care about your other arguments as you are just spamming random things when answered again changing topic as you alway do. I will suggest you to create a new thread if you disagree instead of showing your Condensing and aggressive attitude.

They’re literally complimenting each other, and Yuta isn’t going all out. The same person that was blitzing Yuji and Choso put his hands up in insurmountable fear when Yuta got near him. Unless you’re truly of the believe that Pre-CG Yuji should be one of the heavy hitters, since he’s faster than Yuta, and I don’t think anyone who has an honest interpretation of JJK’s scaling actually believes that.
It doesn't matter if Yuta wasn't going all out because it doesn't make sense for him to consider someone more than x500 slower than him to be fast when Naoya could blitz Yuji in one movement and it doesn't make sense for him to hold back his speed when the whole point is that he catches Yuji while Yuji was capable of evading him throughout the fight, this is the same issue with people arguing Julius is FTL because he was holding back against Patry.

4849264_800_1200_93926.webp
Geto's goal was literally to kill Yuta so he could get Rika with CSM since the owner of a Cursed Spirit must be killed first, I don't see how this proves he was holding back during the fight

I don't see where it was stated Kenjaku has better CE control and what Mini Uzumaki gonna prove. Can you prove Geto can't do that?
I don’t have to prove anything, you made the claim they scale equal, the burden is on you.

Stop your Condensing attitude.
Not just me many literally Disagrees with your arguments.
Cool, and many agree with my arguments too, you are not some objective arbiter of truth, stop acting like one.

Whatever you believe you believe yourself.
Sure.

Coming from the person saying I’m ignoring context, I think my responses are appropriate. What exactly does your scan prove?

So what does having an domain proves anything. Even Naoya can create his own domain.
??????

I'm asking for a solid proof where it was stated he got stronger than JJK0.
Second Only to Gojo in abilities/ Jujutsu when Yuki abilities were unknown to Jujutsu society. So it doens't get him anywhere.
Having a Domain is the pinnacle of a sorcerer, only a select amount of people can do it, much less have a complete domain, and Yuta did it in around a year of being a sorcerer. Second to Gojo is a narrator statement, and even if you want to state it’s outdated, it’s not, the fan poll reiterated the statement after the Yuki fight. Dead argument.

Anyway I don't care about your other arguments as you are just spamming random things when answered again changing topic as you alway do. I will suggest you to create a new thread if you disagree instead of showing your Condensing and aggressive attitude.
To say I’m spamming random things and changing arguments when you have consistently lied, ignored context, made up unsubstantiated claims is rich. It’s clear you can’t address them since you’ve done a splendid job of evading them, so once you stop trying to manipulate what I’m saying, i don’t care. I’m being pretty direct, if you think that’s condescending or aggressive, I don’t care.

It doesn't matter if Yuta wasn't going all out because it doesn't make sense for him to consider someone more than x500 slower than him to be fast when Naoya could blitz Yuji in one movement and it doesn't make sense for him to hold back his speed in the fight when the whole point is that he catches Yuji while Yuji was capable of evading him throughout the fight, this is the same issue with people arguing Julius is FTL because he was holding back against Patry.
Yuta drew blood from him. When Rika emerged, he tells her they’re just playing. Neither combatant is serious whatsoever. He can be impressed by his speed and still not go all out, he recognizes this is a student under Gojo, yet never at all took it seriously to the degree against Sendai, which is outright stated the most vicious and brutal colony. There’s no reliable way to argue that Yuta doesn’t scale, especially given how much the narrative paints him as the strongest on the side of the protagonists.

It doesn't matter if Yuta wasn't going all out because it doesn't make sense for him to consider someone more than x500 slower than him to be fast when Naoya could blitz Yuji in one movement and it doesn't make sense for him to hold back his speed when the whole point is that he catches Yuji while Yuji was capable of evading him throughout the fight, this is the same issue with people arguing Julius is FTL because he was holding back against Patry.
I would rather take this statement as valid instead of Yuta really trying to kill Yuji.
4924216_784_1145_156062.webp

Check the difference

Also check his moments in real fight
15912585_784_1145_221410.webp

15912594_784_1145_244830.webp

Vs Yuji fight
4924142_784_1145_160052.webp

4924143_784_1145_169382.webp

Geto's goal was literally to kill Yuta so he could get Rika with CSM since the owner of a Cursed Spirit must be killed first, I don't see how this proves he was holding back during the fight
The point is Geto still had soft spot. Unless you want to dismiss Gojos words sure go ahead.
Already suggested to make a seperate thread. I'm not gonna bother further arguing. This thread already got accepted. So I don't care whatever you say with condensing words.

Already suggested to make a seperate thread. I'm not gonna bother further arguing. This thread already got accepted. So I don't care whatever you say with condensing words.
Firstly, it’s condescending. Spell the word right if you’re going to throw it like it’s the only one you know. Secondly, that’s fine, I agree with the thread, your scaling is just wrong, it won’t take anything to fix that. Third, I don’t care if you don’t care.

Firstly, it’s condescending. Spell the word right if you’re going to throw it like it’s the only one you know.
English ain't my first language so whatever.
Secondly, that’s fine, I agree with the thread, your scaling is just wrong, it won’t take anything to fix that.
There is no objective things when Different people has different POV. You are trying to push your own interpretation overs others. I suggest you drop that attitude of yours.
@Arkenis and @YukaSama4 even @Duedate8898 agrees with Yuta scaling with Ryu. There is no such thing as he was holding back to the point where he could have blizted Ryu any moment in the series. Mind mentioning who agreed with your interpretation of Yuta Scaling above ryu to the point he could have blizted him any moment? As far as I know no one. Unless I'm missing it.
Third, I don’t care if you don’t care.
Sure.

Last edited:
Yuta drew blood from him. When Rika emerged, he tells her they’re just playing. Neither combatant is serious whatsoever. He can be impressed by his speed and still not go all out, he recognizes this is a student under Gojo, yet never at all took it seriously to the degree against Sendai, which is outright stated the most vicious and brutal colony. There’s no reliable way to argue that Yuta doesn’t scale, especially given how much the narrative paints him as the strongest on the side of the protagonists.
And then Yuji in the very next page proceeds to surprise him, with the proposed scaling Yuji would be x1096 slower than Yuta yet he summons Rika and has her hold Yuji still to get a killing blow right after commenting the fight never going to be easy.
I would rather take this statement as valid instead of Yuta really trying to kill Yuji.
The proposed difference in speed is so great that Yuta could blitz and easily kill Yuji (which is his goal) by slightly trying a little more considering Naoya could blitz Yuji while below Supersonic speed, it's literally 10x the difference between walking speed and snail pace.
The point is Geto still had soft spot. Unless you want to dismiss Gojos words sure go ahead.
Gojo says he trusted Geto wouldn't kill Panda and Inumaki, not that he thought Geto held back against the dude he staged a whole terrorist attack over to kill.

There is no objective things when Different people has different POV. You are trying to push your own interpretation overs others. I suggest you drop that attitude of yours.
Report me, then.

There is no such thing as he was holding back to the point where he could have blizted Ryu any moment in the series. Mind mentioning who agreed with your interpretation of Yuta Scaling above ryu to the point he could have blizted him any moment? As far as I know no one. Unless I'm missing it.
I never at any point stated he could blitz Ryu. I said he was holding back, and if he doesn’t care about the fight nor is incensed, his stats aren’t amp’d higher, thus holding back. You are, again, completely lying to prove your points.

Vol 0 Rika > Yuta ~ Kenjaku > Ryu > Vol 0 Yuta > Geto.

A suppressed, trying not to kill Yuta. Note that Yuta only saw meaning in the fight towards the end, after massive CE consumption. And we know that when Yuta gets passionate, his stats increase, again, his speed.
These are your own words not mine. There is a difference between ~ and >. Relative and scaling higher.
I never at any point stated he could blitz Ryu. I said he was holding back, and if he doesn’t care about the fight nor is incensed, his stats aren’t amp’d higher, thus holding back. You are, again, completely lying to prove your points

The proposed difference in speed is so great that Yuta could blitz and easily kill Yuji (which is his goal) by slightly trying a little more considering Naoya could blitz Yuji while below Supersonic speed, it's literally 10x the difference between walking speed and snail pace.
Playing ≠ Seriously trying.
Also Naoya case is due to CT not just speed. We see Choso Adapting to his speed later onwards.
4924111_784_1145_121106.webp

Gojo says he trusted Geto wouldn't kill Panda and Inumaki, not that he thought Geto held back against the dude he staged a whole terrorist attack over to kill.
He was ready to kill that's not the point. But the thing is Geto was still kind. He only said he is going 💯 power when using Uzumaki. Previous Encounter He was casually keeping up with Yuta and Rika combo.

Playing ≠ Seriously trying.
Also Naoya case is due to CT not just speed. We see Choso Adapting to his speed later onwards.
Still doesn't explain why Yuta summoned Rika to detain Yuji right after commenting the fight was never going to be easy if he could effortlessly blitz Yuji which he would need to use just 0.2% of his speed to do so.
Even with Flowing Red Scale, Choso still struggled to keep up with a Naoya who hadn't even built up speed and when Naoya does exceed the speed of sound, he explicitly states that he didn't do so against Choso.

Still doesn't explain why Yuta summoned Rika to detain Yuji right after commenting the fight was never going to be easy if he could effortlessly blitz Yuji which he would need to use just 0.2% of his speed to do so.
Even with Flowing Red Scale, Choso still struggled to keep up with a Naoya who hadn't even built up speed and when Naoya does exceed the speed of sound, he explicitly states that he didn't do so against Choso.
Yuji ~< Maki > Mach 3 Naoya.
The first encounter of Naoya I think Yuji wasn't going full speed.
Let's also put the thing where Yuta sword broke so he Summoned Rika and ended the Play.
Also let's not forget Yuji knows about Yuta being dangarous and seemed like he was going full throttle to run away at top speed.
It's just Contradicts if we say Naoya > Yuji in speed.
Also do we have a big time break between Culling game and Shibuya Arc to say Yuji gotten so stronger and Faster.

The first encounter of Naoya I think Yuji wasn't going full speed.
Whether Yuji was moving at full speed or not doesn't matter because Yuji's reactions were blitzed too.
Let's also put the thing where Yuta sword broke so he Summoned Rika and ended the Play.
Yuta still killed Yuji with a broken sword, he could've upped his speed to like 0.2% of Mach 548 and he still would've completely blitzed Yuji and been able to kill him without needing to summon Rika to hold him still.
Also let's not forget Yuji knows about Yuta being dangarous and seemed like he was going full throttle to run away at top speed.
Yuta and Yuji call each other fast in that encounter (with Yuta even expecting to have taken out Yuji right away) which really just makes it seem like they're relative especially when Yuji is able to evade Yuta despite Yuta going in for a cut, continues to evade on multiple occaisons and is even able to surprise him. If Yuta's base speed is MHS then he could've just upped his speed slightly to end the fight when he realises he's going to slow.
It's just Contradicts if we say Naoya > Yuji in speed.
Also do we have a big time break between Culling game and Shibuya Arc to say Yuji gotten so stronger and Faster.
Naoya outspeeds both Yuji and Choso's attacks and is noted as being really fast by Yuji despite Naoya not building up speed to exceed subsonic like he did against Maki. Neither Choso nor Yuji have a reason to hold back their speed against Naoya in that instance when he demonstrated his speed beforehand with Yuji commenting that Naoya was fast then too. You can argue that Yuji got faster after Sukuna switched hosts to Megumi since he could keep up with Fully Realized Maki but not in that instance post-Shibuya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back