• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius Novachrono vs Timemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliys can accelerate himself and he can one shot so does that even really matter?

Oh, okay, hmmm

So, Julius has greater range and has far greater AP. He also has immense Stat Amps of every stat, and if he sees that Chrono Stasis doesn't work he'll try to use EE as he goes for the kill in character.

Also precog. If Timemon NEEDS to punch Julius to do something, then that's huge problem because of seeing the future and attacks. Even worse when Julius uses Mana Zone - it will be easy to stop his attacks. For know, voting for my man FRA.

What are Timemon's most troublesome attacks?

It is actually, but does Timemon resist every single time manip technique? Maybe his time magic can be over his limit with the tier difference.

I mean

Julius needs to hit them with said blast to annihilate their time

Even if EE didn't work, the AP would

I see that Timemon doesn't have Type 1 immortality or resistance to Age Manipulation, so he can be aged I guess? Julius starts with this in character.

If he has time manipulation resistance regardless of whether he can be aged if it is time based he won't be aged.

Damn it... Schnee beat me to it.

Regardless, I don't see a resistance to Time Stop on Julius' profile which Timemon starts with. Nor does he resist aging, so Timemon just has to punch his time stoppes opponent to deage him a bunch. Not to mention he can create saves of himself in order to load himself to a state before fight started.

Man...I want to make Word Devil vs Devimon so bad...but Devimon's starting move makes it one sided...

@Dragon

They both had the same tier once, I was surprised you didn't make it

Well duh.

You know you can contact me to make a match so you can debate right?

Yeah. But I don't make as many fights as I used to. Although, thanks to ReArise forms, Digimon have a ton of options. So I may get back into the vs battle spam for Digimon again. You'll get some ideas on your wall soon.

SpookyShadow said:
Hmmm. Actually, was he even affected by his own spell Chrono Anastasis?
He can selectively choose the AoE. Citizens are aware that time of entire kingdom is reversed.

Julius can heal by reversing his flow of time. So I think Julius will be affected by Anastasis if he were to target himself with it.

I want to vote Timemon, since his hax are just way better. The only thing I truly see going against him is him getting a bit arrogant, but even then seeing that he can look into Julius' past and see that the wizard kind most defintely could one shot him would demolish him physically.

The reason I can't cast a vote however is because Timemon's scaling chain seems to be off, since the person he scales to is apprently only small city level when the calc that's supposed to justify this rating reads as island level.

Bump

As for Timemon, that calc need to be adjusted because it's outdated, he scakes to instability storms which are at minimum Low 7B.

Julius could just accelerate his own time and hit Timemon really really hard. He just has to do that before Timemon stops time...which he does in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back