• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tier Tournaments are getting popular. So I am making my OWN besides my already existing KFP tournament. I will be making a 2-A bracket.

Rules:

3 Nominations per voter and 3 characters per verse

Do not pick characters who have little to no hax because we want this to be a balanced match, likewise.

32 character slots.

1. Edea Lee (Starter Pack)

2. Archie Sonic (Pre Genesis) (Soupywolf5)

3. Aleph (Ionliosite)

4. Ainchase Ishmael (XDragonir)

5. Exdeath (Genericstickman)

6. Calibor (The Wright Way)

7. Thanos (Marvel Comics) (CinnabarManx421)

8. John Egbert (The Wright Way)

9. Adramelech (Saikou the lewd king)

10. Black Alice (Saikou the lewd king)

11. Shining One (Eganergo)

12. Shulk (The Quirky Boy)

13. Madoka Kaname (Edwardtruong2006)

14. Homura Akemi (The God of Procastination)

15. Dormammu (Oliver de jesus)

16. Rand al'Thor (Starter Pack)

17. Lavos (Oliver de jesus)

18. Demi-Fiend (Thatsafloridathing)

19. Anti-Monitor (Ionlisite)

20. Enerjak (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (Epison R)

21. The Ur-Drago (Sadistic Sleuth)

22. Nicol Bolas (Sadistic Sleuth)

23. Galactus (KieranH10)

24. Zanza (The Wright Way)

25. Ragna the Bloodedge (XSOULCINDERX)

26. Asgorath (XSOULCINDERX)

27. Doctor Fate (Classic) (Luigi the Thunder Master)

28. Unicro (XSOULCINDERX)

29. The Spectre (Oliver de Jesus)

30. Goddes Ilias (RandomLamdom)

31. Demiurge (Ionlisite)

32. Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (Walker)

Well, if he was going to lose to someone who does qualify for this bracket, then he'll probably work too

waith why caliborn is here he is pretty pasives incluided casuality and ad the wizard or any character of wizard 101

Archie Super Sonic Only has type 1 (Which I will definitely pretend is an intended reason I picked Ultra Sonic)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
After thinking about it, I am unsure about Caliborn.
Passive fate/plot hax is really powerful, I don't know if he will be too broken.

Will add Exdeath
Dotdot

Back