• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Junko (Touhou) vs Neptune (Neptunia) [Cancelled for being a stomp]

Wdinatx

He/Him

The Nameless Being vs The Guardian Goddess of Planeptune:​

Th15Junko.png
hn-neptune.jpg

Both are 2-C, Speed is Equalized, Neptune starts in current base but can enter HDD and they’re both in-character.

Neptune:
Junko:

It’s been a long time since I’ve made a match so if anyone has any corrections to make this more fair I’ll listen,

For one, Junko has superior stats to Neptune. Neptune is baseline 2-C, whereas Junko, iirc, is at the very least several dozens of universes into 2-C.

Secondly, Neptune can't even interact with Junko. Neptune doesn't possess the ability to interact with Nondual characters, nor can she interact with Junko's Nonexistent Physiology.

And third, Junko is WAAAY more haxed than Neptune. Neptune is quite lacking in hax, and even with the arsenal that she has, some of them are not in-character.

Junko can do literally anything and Neptune just dies. Simple as that

Junko doesnt even see this MF as a challenge and doesnt even bother. Stomp, stompy stomp stomp, bad-

Thanks for the information y'all but, um, was it really necessary to be so rude about it? I even asked in advance if I was doing anything wrong...

Back