• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: NOT AN GODDESS OF OCEAN, BUT STILL A GODDESS OF THE WORLD, REMEMBER THAT!

Ah yeah, back to the Neptunia matches since......my last Neptunia matches that only one that has made lel
Yeah, tier 2 matches aren't easy to find out, don't ask why
Thankfully now i got some of chars that i can use against the girls from Neptunia Series, and hopefully it would be work
Starting from the main protagonist herself, this time the fake goddess of sea holy goddess of NEET would find her own way against the infamous horny god the true god of sea of the Greek Pantheon, Poseidon himself
Anyway i'm not confident that much about the AP gap so i'll add Noire as the assist here and if it's too much then let me know, i'll change it

Anyway let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Wait wha-? Our girl Neptune is actually a Ocean God? At least from what she think when being attacked by an an almighty deity of ocean.....right in her vacation alongside Noire in a nud•st beach for an "spicy" holida-
A...anyway, the reason why the god of ocean attacked the beach was because of his campaign to punished the civilization that has disrespected the name of Poseidon and the many of deities he commanded in his kingdom, but a surprise that he met the two gorgeous girls right here

The girls, as a goddess as well, a being that protected everyone, wouldn't let his destruction spread out, so the two changed to their respective forms....their strongest forms! The two acknowledge that he's an such of massive threat
For protecting everyone and slap this hobo ocean god for mistook Neptune as a Roman genderbent version of Ocean God, who will win!? Let's find out!

• NEXT Forms for Purple Heart and Black Heart are used
  • And of course, this is 2-C Poseidon being used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Haulover Park
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Purple and Black Cream Biscuit uet: 0
  • Oceanic Tectonic Ruler: 0

images

VS
Choujigen.Game.Neptune.600.2185395.jpg

Last edited:
What abilities do Purple Nep and Black Noire have? 'Cause Poseidon's looking a bit dry here.

What abilities do Purple Nep and Black Noire have? 'Cause Poseidon's looking a bit dry here.
Basically from their base form, with in their Heart Forms they only gained flight
They start with simple sword attacks and/or unleashed one of their SP attacks

neptune and noire win by virtue of having osts on their profiles

Joking aside, idk how far GoW scales into 2-C, but both Nep and Noire are 2 Universes

Poseidon doesn't have a way of bypassing the Type 8 they have, and he doesn't resist their Game Disc status effects besides Poison, but Paralysis is self-explanatory and Apathy will make it so he can't use any of his special abilities

Soul Manip and Deconstruction are def an issue, but if it's something that can be avoided then neither one should have a problem because they have been able to avoid beams before

Poseidon has the range advantage so no way in hell are Nep and Noire going to be able to outrange him, but they can still use ranged attacks to hit him with the statuses he doesn't resist

All in all, I'm leaning to incon if Poseidon doesn't scale to 2 Universes, since Neptune and Noire won't be able to kill him with the AP Gap, but Poseidon can't kill them because Type 8 Immortality

However, if he does scale to 2 Universes, I think I'd need a scaling chain of GoW to know for sure who has the AP advantage

also velox please tell me if average shares or high shares are being used here

neptune and noire win by virtue of having osts on their profiles

Joking aside, idk how far GoW scales into 2-C, but both Nep and Noire are 2 Universes

Poseidon doesn't have a way of bypassing the Type 8 they have, and he doesn't resist their Game Disc status effects besides Poison, but Paralysis is self-explanatory and Apathy will make it so he can't use any of his special abilities

Soul Manip and Deconstruction are def an issue, but if it's something that can be avoided then neither one should have a problem because they have been able to avoid beams before

Poseidon has the range advantage so no way in hell are Nep and Noire going to be able to outrange him, but they can still use ranged attacks to hit him with the statuses he doesn't resist

All in all, I'm leaning to incon if Poseidon doesn't scale to 2 Universes, since Neptune and Noire won't be able to kill him with the AP Gap, but Poseidon can't kill them because Type 8 Immortality

However, if he does scale to 2 Universes, I think I'd need a scaling chain of GoW to know for sure who has the AP advantage

also velox please tell me if average shares or high shares are being used here
He scales to 9 universes

Incon FRA I suppose. Poseidon too tanky but has no hax to permanently kill off the two girls.

How much the AP the NEXT Form of the two had? Then again changing it would be very bad for Poseidon because Neptune has a conceptual slash

Hmmm, if i switch them to their NEXT Forms, i feel their chance of winning is a bit higher, the AP gap are still going to be an a**
Incon FRA I suppose. Poseidon too tanky but has no hax to permanently kill off the two girls.
There is incap so Poseidon can just subdue the two

Hmmm, if i switch them to their NEXT Forms, i feel their chance of winning is a bit higher
Switching them to their Next Forms gives them more of an advantage because of Dimensional Slice; all their other shit still applies so Poseidon can still be paralyzed and Apathy'd and make it impossible for him to do anything in the first place
There is incap so Poseidon can just subdue the two
What does he have that could incap them, if anything?

Switching them to their Next Forms gives them more of an advantage because of Dimensional Slice; all their other shit still applies so Poseidon can still be paralyzed and Apathy'd and make it impossible for him to do anything in the first place

What does he have that could incap them, if anything?
Electricity Manip most likely.

They resist Electricity Manip (both naturally and from Game Discs) so it probably won't work
Said the electricity has the matter hax, also they didn't have a resistance to soul hax as well
And the AP gap still there so Poseidon can just knocked them out with sheer prowness

Poseidon's Electricity has Deconstruction and Soul Manip slapped on top
Said the electricity has the matter hax, also they didn't have a resistance to soul hax as well
Oh yeah the Soul Manip and Deconstruction is still a thing, forgot about that

They can still avoid it or Apathy him before he uses it
And the AP gap still there so Poseidon can just knocked them out with sheer prowness
If he can somehow do that without being paralyzed beforehand then sure, but both of them have the ability to do that, so he has to take them both out in rapid succession or he's gonna get blasted with those statuses
Oh crap, that mean it can bypass the type 8 immortality
No it doesn't, because their Type 8 is via Share Energy, something which he can't interact with nor sever their connection from

Hard to say, considering Dimensional Slice is their win button, but at the same time, Poseidon also has wincons like the haxy electricity and the AP gap

However, the goddess pair have efficient and consistent ways of being able to shut down Poseidon through the Paralysis and Apathy and he can't bypass their Type 8, so I'm gonna lean towards them, but keep me as incon for the time being

Finally, a excuse to get on the Neptunia Scene

Hm.... On one hand, Poseidon's Lightning does sound dangerous. But on the other, Neptune and Noire can inflict things like Status Effect's on him (Ideally, Paralysis). If they're smart enough to realize very little else is working, they can even use this to Guarantee that Neptune hits with her Dimensional Slice.

Poseidon does have a AP advantage... But the girls have Immortalities that he can't exactly deal with. He could try to Incap, but following that logic, the girls can paralyze and restrain him.

I know that it logically sounds like a Incon, but I'm kinda leaning to the Girls- They can inflict status effects to make it easier to hit Poseidon with their Win-Con. In addition, there's two of them, which means twice the actions in a battle, and they can coordinate. I think this one advantage is being heavily ignored. It doesn't guarantee a win, but combine that with the fact that they can stop Poseidon in Place to hit with their Wincon, while Poseidon has to hope he hit's them without any sort of advantage on that front... I think I'd say the Girls take it.

And no, this isn't just because I'm playing VIIR rn

Back