• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a little something regarding Samus

Reading Samus´ profile, i clicked on the links leading to her speed and dc calcs and apparently, they have been labeled invalid, which lead me to the following two questions:

- Why is that so?

- What effects does that have on her page?

-I believed they have been deleted

-Not much, we just need to redo the calcs

Oh, okay. While we´re at it, i think it should be legit to upgrade her to solid 4- C since the star level feat that is refered to on her page was performed with one of her by far weakest weapons.

Szayelaporrothefabulous said:
Oh, okay. While we´re at it, i think it should be legit to upgrade her to solid 4- C since the star level feat that is refered to on her page was performed with one of her by far weakest weapons.
Well, technically that would be speculation, so I would have to say no.

But does she still retain that insane 100,000c speed?
even without the samus ship calc, shes atleast somewhere on that level as a massive lowball

If you mean the number i mentioned by that, i can only say that this. Is.INSANE.... AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!
And its just a lowballed version, even the mid end (which was also significantly lowballed) was 1,000,000C

SomebodyData said:
And its just a lowballed version, even the mid end (which was also significantly lowballed) was 1,000,000C
Reading this, i had the most intense fangasm to ever be experienced by anyone. For that i have to sincerely thank you, sir.

I love the Metroid games to death but I have to ask what in the world lead to 1,000,000c speed feats for Samus?

Why do you think that was one of her weakest weapons?

@Zilla, In Metroid Prime Hunters (of all games) Samus crosses to another galaxy, but in MP, Ridley outraces this ship and flies in his battle against Samus, who tags him, thus scaling her to the feat

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
I love the Metroid games to death but I have to ask what in the world lead to 1,000,000c speed feats for Samus?
Why do you think that was one of her weakest weapons?
It was done with the ice beam, which is a low- mid- tier weapon at best. As for the speed thing, I don´t know but i don´t want anyone to further elaborate on this.

SomebodyData said:
@Zilla, In Metroid Prime Hunters (of all games) Samus crosses to another galaxy, but in MP, Ridley outraces this ship and flies in his battle against Samus, who tags him, thus scaling her to the feat
This sounds a bit like calc stacking to me, but the original Metroid Prime is the only Metroid Prime game I haven't played. I'd like to see this scene. Is Metroid Prime Hunters canon to the rest of the Metroid Primes?

It was done with the ice beam, which is a low- mid- tier weapon at best.

Freezing a star is one of the most over-the-top feats I've ever heard of from Metroid.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
This sounds a bit like calc stacking to me, but the original Metroid Prime is the only Metroid Prime game I haven't played. I'd like to see this scene. Is Metroid Prime Hunters canon to the rest of the Metroid Primes?

Calc stalking would require two calcs, this is just scaling. Yes

Freezing a star is one of the most over-the-top feats I've ever heard of from Metroid.

Actually there is Contient - Large Planet level feats too, not to mention another small star feat

SomebodyData said:

Actually there is Continent - Large Planet level feats too, not to mention another small star feat
And when exactly did that happen?

Multiple Metroid games have ended with the destruction of entire planets, but the ones from Metroid Prime 2 and 3 were destroyed due to chain reactions. I don't know if any were directly attributable to Samus' attack potency, but the one from Metroid Prime 3 was somehow related to Dark Samus' demise.

Not all the feats scale exactly to Samus ya know.

-Large Planet level: Self-destruct of MotherBrain +Chicken Legs

-Continent level: Leviathan Crash (And pretty much all the phazon entities inside of it, which in turn scaled to Samus)

-Small Star level: I presume was the destruction of Dark Aether, which scaled to Dark Samus as she survived that (Even after being nearly destroyed by Light Suit Samus I should add)

Pretty sure there might be more feats but idk.

SomebodyData said:
Not all the feats scale exactly to Samus ya know.
That's what I was saying. The Planet busting feats may not scale directly to Samus because they were due to chain reactions. I don't know about power scaling.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
That's what I was saying. The Planet busting feats may not scale directly to Samus because they were due to chain reactions. I don't know about power scaling.
Yeah, thats why I didn't include them

I just did some math and, assuming that Aether and, by proxy, its dark counterpart, is comparable to Zebes in size and mass, it weighs approximately 0.0024120603015075 solar masses. That is not even remotely enough to classify as a star in terms of mass.

Back