• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just by looking at their profile picture, guess the above user's favorite genre

Using only the profile picture of the member above you, try and guess what genre of whatever media they like. In order for the member below you to guess, you have to include some kind of media in your message.

For example:
A says, "Cartoons".

B says, "I think you like action cartoons.
Video games".

I'll start us off.
Anime.

Eh. I like the older Fallout games, but I adore shooty shooty bang bang games a lot more honestly.

FPSes.
Had I checked in earlier, I would've guessed post-apocalyptic genre. Because I've heard of Fallout: Equestria. How that crossover started still baffles me to this day.

Had I checked in earlier, I would've guessed post-apocalyptic genre. Because I've heard of Fallout: Equestria. How that crossover started still baffles me to this day.
I mean the Fallout Equestria video game is pretty fun, and I really do like my post apocalyptic shooty bang bangs.
Theres more stuff going on with that fanfiction even a decade after it's inception than people might expect.

Back