• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just by looking at their profile picture, guess the above user's favorite genre

Biep, the correct answer is actually everything~

The actual correct answer is gacha games and gambling my life savings away for Jpgs

I haven’t read much of the stuff besides the top post so I’m not going to follow whatever the new format.
I wonder what you think of me in the context of my favorite video game genre.
Life is that unfair.
Also because you didn’t give a type of thing I’m going to guess you like yanderes based on your image.

I don't think we need to go over what I like, my profile picture should be a dead giveaway LMAO

Biep, the correct answer is actually everything~

The actual correct answer is gacha games and gambling my life savings away for Jpgs
No wonder video games in general have taken a nosedive in terms of quality, nice job fam

erotic fanfiction
media%2FE0eJWJAXMAIXCGz.jpg

But seriously, you're all wrong. The correct answer is broadway musicals and also Heather Chandler is best girl.

Back