• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

Honestly hope this is one of those series where the top dogs are like Tier 8. At the same time, I have a feeling at least one of the swords is gonna cut time and space or some bullshit and we'll argue about it for months.

I'm gonna kagbach out.

Is it a universal power system?

We can only scale creation feats when there is a UPS or am I missing something
If the said sword was claimed to make clouds... Do we have a scan for how big the cloud the said sword has made?

shouldn't we just take a cloud's average size?
It's silly to try and derive anything from a statement that vague without actually seeing it. It could be just as likely the sword is just capable of summoning fog or something.

Honestly hope this is one of those series where the top dogs are like Tier 8. At the same time, I have a feeling at least one of the swords is gonna cut time and space or some bullshit and we'll argue about it for months.

I'm gonna kagbach out.
Yeah nah unfortunately if we're already getting statements for cloud splitting feats this verse is looking at higher end tier 8 to low end tier 7 depending on how they present said feat

Also guy we only have the vague statement its not worth more than spitballing a tier like the one I just gave, there's nothing to calc from that so stop discussiing calculating it until the feat actually happens

Yeah nah unfortunately if we're already getting statements for cloud splitting feats this verse is looking at higher end tier 8 to low end tier 7 depending on how they present said feat

Also guy we only have the vague statement its not worth more than spitballing a tier like the one I just gave, there's nothing to calc from that so stop discussiing calculating it until the feat actually happens
Not cloud splitting

Brb gonna measure all the clouds in the sky and find an average

r6alzt.jpg

How will this affect scaling?
This actually affects Lebron's legacy.

There are straight up anime clouds the size of an office copy/print/scan/fax/email workstation that rains a shower on one target then dissipates. Sometimes it hits some "cloud to ground lightning" too. Those "clouds" were 9-A+ at best even if they show actual raining / lightning casting feats.

And so no feat pages from the swords? Not even pages for the statements? This is as bad as making things up.

There are straight up anime clouds the size of an office copy/print/scan/fax/email workstation that rains a shower on one target then dissipates. Sometimes it hits some "cloud to ground lightning" too. Those "clouds" were 9-A+ at best even if they show actual raining / lightning casting feats.

And so no feat pages from the swords? Not even pages for the statements? This is as bad as making things up.
sorry then senior, i should let the ones with the most experience hande it seems

chapter 3 is out
There is a sorcerer who apparently called himself "Invincible".
Invincible went into a restaurant and did not order food and was obviously just sitting and not paying. And pulled more than a John Wick / The Joker and killed a chef by throwing a pair of wooden chopsticks through the throat.

And Invincible can remote detonate a daruma shaped bomb that blew up a restaurant. Some pedestrians apparently survived at the edge. Chihiro and Invincible (and the girl whom Invincible kidnapped) survived at the epicenter.

Now this is the feat I want.

Last edited:
There is a sorcerer called "Invincible".
Invincible went into a restaurant and ordered food without paying. And pulled more than a John Wick / The Joker and killed a chef by throwing a pair of wooden chopsticks through the throat.

And Invincible can remote detonate a daruma shaped bomb that blew up a restaurant. Some pedestrians apparently survived at the edge. Chihiro and Invincible (and the girl whom Invincible kidnapped) survived at the epicenter.

Now this is the feat I want.
You take that back, Mark Grayson would never do such a thing. And he's a superhero, not a sorcerer 😤

either chihiro's gonna have to forge his own sword as part of his training arc to beat the villain and name it "kagurabachi" or that's the name of the sword in the bound-and-sealed case and the main villain will wield it. either way i will soyface when it's said.

A random thug / katana wielder can causally slash through a human torso.

Chihiro can spin slash 4 opponent katana wielders before they could react.

Chihiro can jump over a human height so definitely some acrobatics as well.

He ha some ki manipulation that can manifest a ki carp.

There is a sorcerer who apparently has plant manipulation and some mind manipulation that can burst a tree inside out from the body of a human who tried to leak information about the "Hishaku" before he could utter a word of it. (He can apparently also use teleport.)

Do we use biomass growth feat for AP feat or LS feat?

Thus can be useful

Last edited:
1. Blessing via giving power to Katana
2. Plant Manipulation.
3. Fire Manipulation.
5. Weapon Mastery, Chihiro use 2 diffrent Sword Tanto (short Katana) and Normal size katana.
6. Acrobatic.
1. Teleportation by Shiba
2. Mind manipulation.
3. Force field creation, Rokuhira's workshop protected by barrier created by Shiba
4. Water Manipulation by Chihiro
1. Weather Manipulation (Cloud Geration).
2. Explosion Manipulation
3. Blood manipulation

Chapter 4 is now out officially.

Touches on the power system and how sorcery works... it does seem to be a universal system anyone can utilize. Also more mention of the cloud blade. I thought it was a nice fight sequence and good characterization for Chihiro's soft side. OVerall pretty good.

Solid chapter and some more decent deats and hax
One step closer towards being true peak of fiction that lives its name.

Chapter 4 is now out officially.

Touches on the power system and how sorcery works... it does seem to be a universal system anyone can utilize. Also more mention of the cloud blade. I thought it was a nice fight sequence and good characterization for Chihiro's soft side. OVerall pretty good.
Some really big explosions too.

And... Did Chihiro just outrun one explosion by jumping?

One step closer towards being true peak of fiction that lives its name.

Some really big explosions too.

And... Did Chihiro just outrun one explosion by jumping?
Oh shit yeah he jumped mid explosion while the little things were already detonating easy hypersonic feat right there

Once again this is your that reminder leaks are out and to tread carefully.

New chapter was pretty good and we got a feats once again, it is easily a class K to Class M feat done casually that is if its not a byproduct of some other ability

Really wish my computer gets fixed and restored soon.

A lot of feats get stacked and quite some of my family stuffs are hampered. Let alone doing some real effective work on calculation and calc evaluation.

New chapter was pretty good and we got a feats once again, it is easily a class K to Class M feat done casually that is if its not a byproduct of some other ability
You mean some cement and asphalt softening and melting feat near the end of chapter 5?

Shoving 1/4 a leg into a concrete floor is not quite an impressive feat.

We need some chemists and material scientists for help.

it's KaguraBachi Time

image.png
Do we have the original link? Thanks.

Really wish my computer gets fixed and restored soon.
Looks like you and me are in the same boat lol
You mean some cement and asphalt softening and melting feat near the end of chapter 5?

Shoving 1/4 a leg into a concrete floor is not quite an impressive feat.

We need some chemists and material scientists for help.
And nah that's not the feat I'm talking about, hadn't even considered that one the one
im talking about is this where he crakcs the ground and frags it a bit by stepping on his foot, another solid wall level feat.

Looks like you and me are in the same boat lol

And nah that's not the feat I'm talking about, hadn't even considered that one the one
im talking about is this where he crakcs the ground and frags it a bit by stepping on his foot, another solid wall level feat.

Please explain why this translate into class K to class M LS and show it in a calc blog, thanks.

Back