• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Otsutsuki Vs Lee Soo-Jin Vs Reimu Hakurei

What? It's a legitimate question.

The only relevant part would be Reimu's attack potency vs. Junko's Star Level durability. Yes, Junko didn't die, but surely country level attacks wouldn't do anything against that level of durability, right?

Hmm... I thought that's what Eirin's drug was for, to prevent Junko's power from being able to kill Reimu.

Why does Touhou have to be so hard to figure out?!

It was that, among others things IIRC, but scaling Junko to Reimu sounds a bit sketchy, that'd be like scaling Seija to everyone due to Impossible Spell Card.

I understand your concern, but there's so few concrete feats to select from in the Touhou verse, it'd be a shame to let one go to waste without a serious discussion about it. Is there any meaningful conclusion that can be drawn from it.

Junko already semi-scales to the Watatsuki sisters, and thus semi-scales to Eirin, so the feat didn't go anywhere indeed.

Case of Junko though, Zun said the canon timeline in Touhou 15 is a perfect in legacy mode (or "winner don't use drug"), in that Reimu dodged everything so that Junko can't affect her.So saying Junko can easily kill her only work on specific condition and (according to Zun) not canon.

In fight though, Reimu stomp Lee and have a stalemate with Kaguya, unless her spellcard is the real deal (as in it does what it said)

Andykhang said:
In fight though, Reimu stomp Lee and have a stalemate with Kaguya, unless her spellcard is the real deal (as in it does what it said)
If it's Fantasy Heaven... It was forbidden ability because it protects her from all harm... And that's kind of became onesided battle. It was stated that she can stay there infinite amount of time.

Infinite is also probably true too, as she ignore the law of reality that way. She could essentially becoming immortal without any need for food and drink. (in my (unpopular) opinion,since she don't seem to hate life that much)

Well, now what? We agree that Lee Soo-jin is going to be stomp easily, leaving only Kaguya and Reimu left for stalemate, right?

Sorry but, I don't really understand how Reimu could stomp Lee Soo-Jin, her speed is much lower even in PC-98, to the point where Lee Soo-Jin could just give her a fatal poison or disease before she could even think about floating, or seal her power stopping her from floating.

Lee Soo-jin is ranked "only" Massivel FTL, so somewhere between 100 and 1000 times the speed of light.

If you consider Reimus possible speed legit she is ranked as Massively FTL+ being about 20.515 million times the speed of light.

So going for the possibly Reimu would be about 20 thousand times faster than Lee Soo-jin after the stats on their profiles.

To be fair, it was never specified by the OP which version of the character they were using. Base Reimu seems to be Relativistic if going off their profiles alone.

Well, yeah. To be honest this battle is a mismatch no matter how you take it.

Charyeok Lee Soo-Jin would stomp Kaguya and Windows Reimu. PC-98 reimu as well if we don't go for possible speed. If we go for possible speed Reimu blitzes Lee Soo-jin, except we use the planet level end of the AP calc in which case Lee Soo-jin just tanks.

If all are at their weakest versions Lee Soo-Jin gets killed by Reimu/Kaguya and after that Kaguya and Reimu just kinda sit there with kaguya not be able to do anything to reimu and reimu not being able to do a lot of damage to kaguya. Well, maybe reimu can seal her or something.

Basically no combination of this characters in a match will give a good match.

I was under the impression that we don't use possible speed in vs debates, also shouldn't Soo-Jin get scaling to Mori Jin's speed mode, since it only increases his movement speed not reactions, and he's clearly been shown to react in speed mode?

How so? She is able to fight Mo-Ri who can fly between planets with ease and fight the King, who easily chucks planets arounds.

I still don't understand Touhou all that well, but it seems like Composite Reimu is untouchable and vastly superior overall to the others so... she takes it.

Reppuzan said:
How so? She is able to fight Mo-Ri who can fly between planets with ease and fight the King, who easily chucks planets arounds.
That's like saying Yamcha or Krillin could go MFTL just because they could fight against Goku. It's really obvious that he, like Goku, grown during the story, and until she fight against that version of him, i still called bullshit on that.

And in the first place, Jin doesn't showed the feat of MFTL+ in the first place. At most, he can only go FTL+. (in my opinion anyway, though i have some proof)

Reppuzan said:
I still don't understand Touhou all that well, but it seems like Composite Reimu is untouchable and vastly superior overall to the others so... she takes it.
So... Composite Reimu can get victory... Other combinations are stomps or inconclusive...

Andykhang said:
Reppuzan said:
That's like saying Yamcha or Krillin could go MFTL just because they could fight against Goku. It's really obvious that he, like Goku, grown during the story, and until she fight against that version of him, i still called bullshit on that.

And in the first place, Jin doesn't showed the feat of MFTL+ in the first place. At most, he can only go FTL+. (in my opinion anyway, though i have some proof)
Then place it on content revision.

I still think Window Reimu could still beat Lee though... On the condition that she pulled out Fantasy Nature first and move out of the 4D spacetime (i think that's how she teleport though), or resticted her movement with a well-placed Duplex Barrier.

Andykhang said:
I still think Window Reimu could still beat Lee though... On the condition that she pulled out Fantasy Nature first and move out of the 4D spacetime (i think that's how she teleport though), or resticted her movement with a well-placed Duplex Barrier.
She will be defeated before she could do anything.

Not if her intution warn her to prepare before the fight though. Remember that she got an unusually sharp sense when it come to her own well-being, combine with her FTL reaction.(though i personally think her reaction is only superhuman)

It does matter, if she used Fantasy Nature before the fight.Also, isn't Lee speed of MFTL+ is an outlier, and have no evident considering that she hasn't showed to have that speed? (I know, different thing here, but still...)

There is no preparation so all combatants starts unprepared. And LSJ is at least FTL+. It's enough to kill Reimu who is less durably in Windows Era. And starting distance of 4 km do not help too.

Again, on what basic? She also don't have anything that would allow her to achieve FTL movement, beside her comparision with Jin, and fight .

Andykhang said:
Again, on what basic? She also don't have anything that would allow her to achieve FTL movement, beside her comparision with Jin, and fight .
Well, until revision is not completed we should stick with current speeds or just stop useless discussion.

Back