• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Mid-High Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
What gives her that? I'm just wondering since I only remember her arms getting ripped clean off multiple times.

I agree with Low-Mid, this applies to Juubidara as well, since he was only bisected by Sasuke, not decapitated.

Low-Mid is too low. That's Tsunade's Regenerationn level and the jinchüriki of the Juubi should have far better Regenerationn. Shouldn't being bisected be more than Low-Mid?

I know the threads where their Regenerationn levels (Obito, Madara and Kaguya) were decided but they're old so it'll take some time.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Low-Mid is too low. That's Tsunade's Regenerationn level and the jinchüriki of the Juubi should have far better Regenerationn. Shouldn't being bisected be more than Low-Mid?
I know the threads where their Regenerationn levels (Obito, Madara and Kaguya) were decided but they're old so it'll take some time.
Agreed. Juubi Jins and Kaguya Regenerationn is in another level compared to Tsunade's and the regular Jins. Far superior.

Mid High is way too much, Kaguya hasn't shown regen anywhere near that level. Her turning fat blob is just unstable shapeshifting, not regen. She can be scaled from Obito or Madara if they have regen feat

If anybody has best regen feat of Juubito, Juubidara or Kaguya they can post it here, then profile will be adjusted.

I got a few scans. In first half of Obito's body is vaporized by TSB, and in the next 3 Obito's body is blown to pieces. High-Mid is possible, or Low-High at most

Naruto-4320347
Naruto-4320353
Naruto-4320357
Naruto-4320355

The three panels where Obito is torn apart is his inner self battling to control the Jubi's power.

It has nothing to do with Regenerationn.

Regenerating from having half of your body destroyed isn't the same as regenerating from having your entire body vaporized.

Also having superior regenerative abilities to someone else doesn't necessarily mean that your Regenerationn is on another level (by level i mean the different terms we use for Regenerationn aka Low, Mid, High etc.)

Kaguya regerated an arm, Obito an unknown amount of his body (he was in a monsterus form so we can't know for sure) and Madara regenerated his lower torso and legs.All of which fall under Low-Mid Regenerationn.

Well we can still scale them from Obito's monster form right? It's still a valid regen feat. The inner struggle might be invalid I agree, I had my doubts as well

A shame that Juubi jinchuriki has worse Regenerationn than edo tensei. I don't have any better scan, I guess that's it then.

Tsunade IIRC was bisected by Edo Madara's susanoo, and she had the highest regen alongside Hashirama, it's just that the Juubi jins and Kaguya had the stamina the float around the battlefield and fight with half a body if they wanted to, shown from Madara.

Do you need me to temporarily unlock Kaguya's page?

Stole my Obito >.>

Also, should a note be added that Kaguya has only shown regen by first becoming her giant unstable form?

Sorry for da Doritos >.<

Nah, the giant form is not very important imo. I think she would've regenerated anyway, as we saw from Obito and Madara

So, with the edits done, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back