• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Kai Chisaki (The Battle ive been waiting for OvO)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
This is Pre war Arc Kakashi

both are 8-A

Speed is equalized

SBA

OvO

Kakashi: Your a threat to our village,im afraid i cant let you live any longer.

Overlhaul:You Shinboi have an illness. Illnesses must be cured.

To make things fair Kakashi is sent on a mission to Kill Kai, he has a vague idea of Kai's abilities, given by the Hokage, He has to keep his distance as much as possible

Kakashi: 7(BFF,Tenshin,Dante,Rocker,Reinhard,xanx,Risci,Kakashi)

Overhaul: 4 (Knight,Yomi,Rice,Zack)

Theme playing while they fight

OverHaul should take this with low to mid difficulty.

• Kai's quirk works on the molecular level, a single gentle touch from him would reduce Kakashi into a bloody mist as seen here.
    Magne's Death (2)
    aside from Kakashi's Shadow Clone Jutsu he'd have no way to actually avoid getting the Magne treatment.

• Stamina, now this is a very important factor in this match since Kakashi has stamina issues meanwhile Kai can constantly use OverHaul on himself to regenerate stamina and heal all damage done to him. Unless his arms are destroyed which Kakashi won't know to do since he doesn't posses Clairvoyance just low tier precog via the Sharigan however this would only delay the inevitable.

• AP and durability would also go to Kai compare Kai's MCB+ to Kakashi's MCB, both can still hurt each other but Kai is gonna be able to hurt Kakashi a lot more than Kakashi can hurt Kai, his natural AP, Durability, Durability negation on the molecular level and Regenerationn would eventually become to much for the Copy Ninja.

Yeah Kai should take this.

Okay im counting your vote but before i do, did you read the last part of my post

Ah you edited that while I was still typing. Now what does Kakashi know? I mean Kai can still create Earth constructs so if Kakashi focuses on the Molecular Annihilation aspect of OverHaul he's gonna be in for a nasty surprise with those Earth Constructs so I can't say much changes.

I guess I go with Kai. Better strength means most, if not all of Kakashi's ranged jutsu would be useless. Water Release is automatically out of the table since it's weak to earth based attacks and defenses, which Kai has. Although his lightning techniques would normally be effective against earth, Kai is stronger (what's the difference between them?), so it would probably be something of a NLF to say Kakashi can bypass them, if the gap is like 3x or something.

Even if we say Raikiri could do something, Kakashi has to get in close which is a big no-no as he already knows + Kai has Low-High to High Regenerationn, meaning it's automatically useless even if Kakashi's precognition could allow him to get a quick hit before backtracking out of close range.

So, I vote for Kai.

Hmm, wait. I just realized. If Kakashi knows he must not get close to Kai and / or basic knowledge of his abilities, and this is Pre-War Kakashi, doesn't that mean genjutsu or Kamui GG? He might not start with either, but I'd imagine he would do so really quickly once he sees that his ranged attacks have no effect on Kai due to either the disadvantage in elements, weaker strength, Kai's Regenerationn or all of them. By the way, is Kai's Regenerationn thing really accepted? As far as I remember, it was still under discussion and there's supposed to be some weaknesses and conditions attached to it.

And I think he can stall Kai for a few moments with his water, lightning and shadow clones for distractions. Even if they would get destroyed easily and quickly, it would give Kakashi the opportunity to learn more about Kai's moves and work towards the optimal method of winning. And if by any chance, what he sees from the ways and methods Kai uses to destroy the clones is not enough to adequately prepare Kakashi, the memories and experiences of his shadow clones will be transferred to him upon poofing + the lightning clones can temporarily paralyse Kai upon contact or their destruction to give Kakashi a moment of reprieve to increase the distance between them and gain more cover, or give him an opening to utilize his more debilitating moves.

Unlike Kakashi, Kai doesn't have knowledge of any of Kakashi's things, so Kakashi could create clones for momentary delaying tactics to scope out Kai's abilities like he usually does and will do even more so in this situation due to the Hokage's warnings, and either hide stealthily somewhere or underground.

Dunno what the dozens of meters with Overhaul means, but if it's with ranged earth attacks, the Sharingan allows him to see moving objects in slow motion, so he could avoid them or replace himself with something else. If I'm getting the rules Shadow put in place right, I vote for Kakashi via genjutsu and Kamui.

But if not + if the dozens of meters with Overhaul is for the molecular disassembling thing, I vote for Kai in a relatively easy win.

Also, can someone tell me the difference between them? Kakashi is scaling above 500 tons, iirc. If the difference between them is less than 3x or something, Kakashi would be capable of doing damage to Kai and his constructs with normal attacks, especially lightning based moves, and taking hits from him. I mean, he did tank a casual Town level attack from Pain. Lol.

i believe he needs to touch the person physically to do the molecular disassembling thing

How good is Kai against ambush attacks Kakashi prefers? I'm thinking something along the lines of Kai fighting a clone the entire time, only to pop it and get himself electrocuted.

I go fo Kakashi due to BFF's and Gemmysaur statements. Kakashi does have some sort of knowledge of Overhaul skills and Kakashi is dubbed as one of the smartest men in his verse as he figured out the mechanics of Deva Pain's abilities.

While Overhaul quirk isn't a jutsu, it won't stop Kakashi from figuring out the fundamentals and eventually assassinate him via Raikiri straight to the heart

Yeah, my vote is Kakashi via BFF's statements

Kakashi in character move is to fight with Kage/Raiton Bunshin to avoid any danger and get knowledge of his enemy, it will be useful, unless Kai can sense the original Kakashi

Back