• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Saw that they were both had a 7-B Key, so I decided to make this match

Kakashi Hatake - Fourth Shinobi World War

Vergil - Base

Speed Equalized

Location - Marineford

Kakashi Hatake - 1 (Rocker1189)

Vergil - 0/? (/Extreme123dz, Unite My Rice)

Inconclusive - 7 (Shadowbokunohero, Ricsi-viragosi, Gargoyle One, RebubleUselet, Hst master, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Dat Dot)

Seems like he sets up a plan as soon as the fight starts, says the other thread with him vs Dante

Bump

AstralKing7 said:
couldn't kakashi oneshot if he is atleast city level+???
Either could one shot honestly

Vergil could with Yamato (Especially if he uses Judgement Cut)

Kakashi could with ap

I vote for Kakashi via his fighting style, there is no way he would not use a clone at the very start of the fight. Vergil kills clone only to straight up die to the real Kakshi who came out of underground with a chidori.

Gargoyle One said:
Vergil post Downfall leads with clones as well actually.
Quite easy to see clones arent they literally some ethereal blue? Not at all anything like Kakashis and would never fool anyone.

More specifically

What stops Vergil from drawing his blade and a slash instantly appearing in his body?

Gargoyle One said:
More specifically
What stops Vergil from drawing his blade and a slash instantly appearing in his body?
Nothing but he would just kill a clone. Nothing stops Kakshi from using a clone at the same time and hiding underground like he has done in many instants. Like literally the start of the wave arc.

Vergil is able to see and detect enemies in limbo quite easily.

Not sure how Underground helps there.

Gargoyle One said:
Vergil is able to see and detect enemies in limbo quite easily.
Not sure how Underground helps there.
Average ninja are able to detect anyone easily and Kakashi fools people like Pain with the rinnengan there is zero way Vergil would not be fooled.

^ Pains Rinnegan isn't like a normal one tho

And Vergil was quite easily able to hunt down Dante quite easily

There's also Vergil's teleportation and portals which he LOVES to spam and will if he ever does lose sight of Kakashi and Summoned Swords to pull himself towards enemies and enemies towards him. I doubt Kakashi can move fast enough to dodge a Judegement Cut so quickly, seeing how thanks to his use of Iaido like his mainseries counterpart he can pull off a Judegement Cut ridiculously quick and seemless.

Hst master said:
And Vergil was quite easily able to hunt down Dante quite easily

There's also Vergil's teleportation and portals which he LOVES to spam and will if he ever does lose sight of Kakashi and Summoned Swords to pull himself towards enemies and enemies towards him. I doubt Kakashi can move fast enough to dodge a Judegement Cut so quickly, seeing how thanks to his use of Iaido like his mainseries counterpart he can pull off a Judegement Cut ridiculously quick and seemless.
?????It is a perfectly normal one probably te most normal Rinnengan I dont know what you are talking about.

So? Dante is not Kakashi and is no where as sneaky as him. Nor does he have any of his tricks.

He loves to spam but it would be too late by the time he realizes Kakashi is not there anymore. Speed is equalized they are equally as fast as each other.

pains rinnegan is that of madara, if not normal, its above normal.

I doubt Kakashi can move fast enough to dodge a Judegement Cut so quickly, seeing how thanks to his use of Iaido like his mainseries counterpart he can pull off a Judegement Cut ridiculously quick and seemless.

speed equal and kakashi has speed amp

Inconclusive fra

@Rocker

What I mean is that the vision is split up with the pains and that it has zero abilities of the Sharingan as opposed to a normal Rinnegan which has all the abilities of the preivious Sharingan.

During the Vergil's downfall DLC he was chasing Hollow Dante throughout Hell and never lost him.

As soon as he sees that it's a clone he starts teleporting, it's not like he's just gonna stand there.

Also this how fast Judegement Cut is

4PnF0LV
And how is Shunshin gonna help with Shinju Zanshu?

Regardless this is gonna turn into another who hits 1st situation with neither having a solid pull on why they hit 1st

inconclusive.

Completely wrong it has all the same abilities and vision being split makes it better not worse.

That means nothing again.

Judgement cut still happens with an area. As long as you get out of it he would still be cutting said area. Also that is Devil may Cry Vergil use DmC Vergil.

Again if it is one of those blue ass clones there is no way it is useful. Not to mention he can not sub himself like Kakashi can.

@Rocker

And yet he never shows these abilities(No precog,Genjutsu,etc) if that was true Naruto shouldn't have been able to get the jump on animal path since she should've been able to see his Chakra even without light nor would Obito give the Jinchuriki Sharingan.

It happens near instantly in said area, he doesn't have to make any extra movements.

And also https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXTGoq-V50

Also the clones can either fight separately,in conjunction with him or copying him completely.

Hst master said:
@Rocker
And yet he never shows these abilities(No precog,Genjutsu,etc) if that was true Naruto shouldn't have been able to get the jump on animal path since she should've been able to see his Chakra even without light nor would Obito give the Jinchuriki Sharingan.

It happens near instantly in said area, he doesn't have to make any extra movements.

And also https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXTGoq-V50

Also the clones can either fight separately,in conjunction with him or copying him completely.
I have no idea what leads you to believe he never uses them. Precog is something that he uses to regular dodge attacks and that is also got nothing to do with seeing people in hiding. Genjutsu is something you learn which Pain clearly did not. Having a sharingan does not automatically grant you genjutsu abilities it just makes any that you learn much stronger. Naruto used Sage chakra which was literally said to not be detectable by the rinnengan.

Except he makes very obvious movements.

The clones are still not nearly as discrete and misleading as Kakashi clones that are literally another Kakashi.

@Rocker

The Sharingan allows use of Ocular Genjutsu,Pain doesn't use precog but the shared vision of the other pains.

Also where does it say that Naruto's chakra couldn't be seen? Besides that they can't use Sharingan abilities? Cuz in the manga Pain was even confused as to where Naruto was. And again Obito and the Jinchuriki.

"He makes very obvious movements"

He makes a quick slash and immediately sheathes his sword, it's Iaido.

And why do they have to be discrete? Nobody's arguing they are.

Hst master said:
@Rocker
The Sharingan allows use of Ocular Genjutsu,Pain doesn't use precog but the shared vision of the other pains.

Also where does it say that Naruto's chakra couldn't be seen? Besides that they can't use Sharingan abilities? Cuz in the manga Pain was even confused as to where Naruto was. And again Obito and the Jinchuriki.

"He makes very obvious movements"

He makes a quick slash and immediately sheathes his sword, it's Iaido.

And why do they have to be discrete? Nobody's arguing they are.
It only does if they learn it it does not automatically give you an occular genjutsu.

My issue is why are people bringing them up then. My point is Kakshi's use of clones that are exactly like him.

If I counted right, then it's

Kakashi Hatake - 1 (Rocker1189)

Vergil - 0/? (/Extreme123dz, Unite My Rice)

Inconclusive - 7 (Shadowbokunohero, Ricsi-viragosi, Gargoyle One, RebubleUselet, Hst master, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Dat Dot)

Back