• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi vs Gremmy

Hm well Kakashi has Massively Hypersonic, which is triple digits mach as his speed level on his profile while Gremmy has Massively Hypersonic+, which is quad digits mach as his speed level on his profile. So Gremmy has the speed advantage.

DC they're about equal with Gremmy's new upgrade (even if it's small upgrade I'm still happy that it was accepted... well more or less)

Durability Gremmy's definitely superior here as Kakashi only has Country Level durability in Susanoo outside it he's durability isn't all that much. (Still happy that he actually got the upgrade)

Conclusion: Well I'd give it to Gremmy cuz of superior speed and much much superior Hax.

Bonus Scenario: Another way for Gremmy to win would be. He first uses Guenael power of vanish and makes Kakashi forget about him and the whole fight. Then he can take his time and kill Kakashi.

2nd Bonus Scenario: Bones into Cookies by Gremmy = dead Kakashi.

Well I agree that Gremmy would win but wouldn't Kakashi's intangability come into play here.

Also there's a massive speed difference between them as well.

The stats for Kakashi on here are pure BS. Kakashi was able to injure Kaguya with some of his techniques and thus should be Continent level+ and as he was able to keep up with Naruto, Sasuke, and Kaguya he should get the Mach 4,124+ scaling.

Kakashi has a DC and a Speed Advantage comapared to Gremmy. But seeing as Gremmy's hax is way better than Kakashi's, I would say that this battle would result in a tie more often than nought.

Doubt it, While Kakashi does have some sort of intangability, gremmy could transform the area around kakashi into vacuum of space, suffocating him to death.

@ SwordSlayer99: Seriously no. First of all Kakashi's stats are accurate.

And Kakashi injuring Kaguya is PIS on Kishi's part and also because of the team spirit and if he becomes continent Level then so should Sakura as she managed to knock down Kaguya and keep up with Naruto and Sasuke. But no one agrees with Sakura being Continent Level.

Better stick with calcs rather then assumptions, he is powescaled to obito's feat since its only character he legit surpassed, even sakura managed to hurt kaguya, should she be scaled upwards too? Besides everytime kaguya got "hurt" was either purely CIS or a combination of PIS and CIS iirc.

"Doubt it, While Kakashi does have some sort of intangability, gremmy could transform the area around kakashi into vacuum of space, suffocating him to death." All I'm saying is that no one is stomping in this battle. Kakashi is stronger and faster, while Gremmy has more hax. I think Kakashi's DC and Speed advantage would allow him to keep up with Gremmy's hax. I would say this match would be a tie.

"Better stick with calcs rather then assumptions," Kakashi managed to hurt Kaguya and keep up with her. How is it an assumption that Kakashi should be scaled to her?

" is powescaled to obito's feat since its only character he legit surpassed, even sakura managed to hurt kaguya, should she be scaled upwards too?" Sakura hurting Kaguya was like you said "purely CIS or a combination of PIS and CIS iirc" or an outlier. Kakashi through is different. Kakashi got a powerup from Obito and then he was able to keep up with Kaguya. He was shown to be able to hurt her and keep up with her. While Sakura on the other hand DID NOT receive a power up prior to her hurting Kaguya. Sakura's feat is BS and is a outlier because she did not gain an increase in strength before she hurt Kaguya. But Kakashi did in fact receive a powerup from Obito.

Read Illumaniti's comment. His explanation is accurate.

So no both are equal in DC, Speed goes to Gremmy, Durability goes to gremmy as well (I don't consider Susanoo as durability).

Conclusion: Gremmy wins cuz of Superior speed and hax.

No way in hell is Kakash only Country level+ while he managed to hurt Kaguya. Kaguya has Moon level+ durability and Kakashi manged to hurt her, so he should be Continent level+. How would Kakashi only be MHS when he was shown to keep up with Kaguya who is MHS+ ?

"But Kakashi did in fact receive a powerup from Obito" It's still an assumption. No Susanoo thus far besides Sasuke, who's Indra's descendent, has ever shown Continent Level feats. So just cuz Kakashi got a power up doesn't mean we can't say him hurting Kaguya isn't an outliner.

Same reason why Sakura is only Multi-City Block... I think (I'd rather not check). Sure the scarecrow got a power up but even the whole power up is PIS and CIS.

I'll always stand by this If Kakashi is Continent Level for hurting Kaguya then so is Sakura.

Also why haven't you taken it up with the admins if you seriously think Kakashi is Continent Level.

I believe SeiryuShin is online (I could be wrong though)

"I'll always stand by this If Kakashi is Continent Level for hurting Kaguya then so is Sakura" Kakashi gained a powerup prior to hurting and keeping up with Kaguya while Sakura did not. So how exactly is Kakashi's feat an outlier?

Gai should also be Continent level+ (Because he hurt Madara) and MHS+ (Managed to almost speed blitz Madara).

How exactly can you say Kakashi's feat isn't an outliner. He got a power up from PIS yeah so just cuz he got a power up you're saying he can hurt Kaguya. I'm not even disagreeing with ya. I mean no offence her but you're basing you're claim from the OBD profile of Kakashi right well guess what this is VS Battle wiki and here a 6-A Kakashi isn't accepted.... well so far he's isn't accepted so just as Illumaniti said before it's speculation. And if ya seriously want him to be 6-A then you should really take it up with the admins. Hell Gremmy was only Small Country Level just a while ago but I somehow managed to weasle out a Country Level for him an even then it's only a Possibly Country Level.

And for Guy take it up with the admins and he is rated as MHS+

And I think I know why. Remember that Mugetsu Ichigo wears a mask and Kakashi always wears a mask so this couldb be the reason. If it's not then I got nothing.

In character, Kakashi should win since he's superior to Kenpachi in most stats who Gremmy couldn't think of a way to beat. Kakashi's Continent level feats aren't an outlier, since he got Six Paths chakra from Obito just like Naruto and Sasuke had, and keeping up with Kaguya shows he can keep up with Gremmy.

Gremmy has the potential to win, but he's kind of an idiot so he'll probably lose like he did to Kenpachi who he had the potential to beat. Kakashi could win quickly with some variant of Kamui.

"Kakashi's Continent level feats aren't an outlier, since he got Six Paths chakra from Obito just like Naruto and Sasuke had," I agree completely.

"In character, Kakashi should win since he's superior to Kenpachi in most stats"

Kenpachi one shotted a country busting meteor with his eyepatch still on, there's no why kakashi is stronger then him....

"Gremmy has the potential to win, but he's kind of an idiot"

Gremmy in no way, shape or form an idiot, the only reason he lost because imagined his power to be as great as Kenpachi's, but no body other than Kenpachi's can handle such power.

"Kakashi could win quickly with some variant of Kamui"

And gremmy could win by imagining a large vacum of space around kakashi

'Kenpachi one shotted a country busting meteor with his eyepatch still on, there's no why kakashi is stronger then him....'

Look at their pages, Kakashi is superior in most areas. Gremmy is small country level, and only possibly Country level. Kakashi is Country level and should be Continent level due to hurting Kaguya.

'Gremmy in no way, shape or form an idiot, the only reason he lost because imagined his power to be as great as Kenpachi's, but no body other than Kenpachi's can handle such power.'

Okay, but with such a hax ability he should have been able to beat Kenpachi easily in my opinion. The fact that he couldn't means he probably won't beat Kakashi either.

'And gremmy could win by imagining a large vacum of space around kakashi'

See the Last movie, Naruto characters, or at least ones with Six Paths chakra can survive being in space.

"Look at their pages, Kakashi is superior in most areas. Gremmy is small country level, and only possibly Country level"

I've looked at their respected pages and i fail to see how kakashi is superior, all of his sharingan techniques can be countered by gremmy's imagination even his Susanoo gets stomped by gremmy's imagination.

"Okay, but with such a hax ability he should have been able to beat Kenpachi easily in my opinion. The fact that he couldn't means he probably won't beat Kakashi either.

I could same about Kaguya, if her hax is so strong why didnt she beat naruto and sauke who both had the SO6P Charka?

"See the Last movie, Naruto characters, or at least ones with Six Paths chakra can survive being in space"

i've watched the last (a terrible movie if i might add), and the reason they were able to fight in space is because there was a charka barrier surronding the moon that let them breathe....

" there was a charka barrier surronding the moon that let them breathe...." I've also watched the movie. Where exactly did it say that their was a barrier surrouding the moon that let them breathe because I've seen the movie twice and never heard that.

Well weren't Shikamaru, Sai, Hinata, and Sakura also breathing on the moon. And if those shinobi can breathe on the moon, I would say that all shinobi (including Kakashi) can breathe in space.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Quincy King said:
"Look at their pages, Kakashi is superior in most areas. Gremmy is small country level, and only possibly Country level"
I've looked at their respected pages and i fail to see how kakashi is superior, all of his sharingan techniques can be countered by gremmy's imagination even his Susanoo gets stomped by gremmy's imagination.

"Okay, but with such a hax ability he should have been able to beat Kenpachi easily in my opinion. The fact that he couldn't means he probably won't beat Kakashi either.

I could same about Kaguya, if her hax is so strong why didnt she beat naruto and sauke who both had the SO6P Charka?

"See the Last movie, Naruto characters, or at least ones with Six Paths chakra can survive being in space"

i've watched the last (a terrible movie if i might add), and the reason they were able to fight in space is because there was a charka barrier surronding the moon that let them breathe....
Dude you fail to see how Kakashi is superior?

Well lets see, in DC Kakashi is Country level, but should be Continent level from hurting Kaguya. Kenpachi is Small Country level, and only possibly Country level.

In Speed they are both Massively Hypersonic.

Kakashi's durability is Country level, plus he has intangibility. Kenpachi's is small Country level+

So Kakashi is superior to Kenpachi in stats, and could win quickly with Kamui or some variant of it.

If Kaguya was so strong why couldn't she beat Naruto and Sasuke? Because Kaguya was an idiot, or at least had no intelligence in battle since she had never really been a fighter, and she was just used to being stronger than everybody. If Kaguya was using her powers to her full potential she should have been able to stomp Naruto and Sasuke.

And there was no barrier in space, and there's literally no reason too assume Kakashi can't breathe there, since he had Six Paths chakra, just like Naruto, and Hinata.

@Valar Melkor 2: "If Kaguya was so strong why couldn't she beat Naruto and Sasuke? Because Kaguya was an idiot, or at least had no intelligence in battle since she had never really been a fighter, and she was just used to being stronger than everybody. If Kaguya was using her powers to her full potential she should have been able to stomp Naruto and Sasuke" which is exactly the reason why not everyone in the naruto franchize can be powerscaled higher for hurting her.

also no matter how you look at it, Sharingan isn't, and will never be, superior to reality warping (unles Kishimoto makes a huge retckon), and as such Gremmy will always have the advantage in terms of hax.

also the breathing in space is a stupid argument, since his reality warping isn't limited to that ability because of the very definition of reality warping, he could do a dozen other things, and while yeah he was defeated due to plot induced stupidity, Kenpachi got his upgrade from the meteor, not from gremmy and so did every one else, the difference is that compared to the amount of PIS (and CIS) in the fight between Kaguya and what was left at the time from narutoverse, the stupidty in the ending of the Gremmy vs Kenpachi fight pales in comperison... and while yeah Kakashi may be able to defeat current kenpachi due to hax advantage, Against Gremmy he is lacking in speed and Hax....

@ Valar Melkor 2 and SwordSlayer99: Ok enough with the Continent Level Kakashi crap I don't know what place you guys think this is but this is VS Battle wiki. And here we have Kakashi at Country Level and not Continent Level.

So stop you're useless claims about a Continent Level Kakashi. If a seriously want him to be 6-A then start a thread so other people can give their input and so that the admins can see.

So until further and from just comparing their stats.

DC = Equal

Speed = Gremmy stomps

Durability = Equal or Gremmy stomps

Conclusion: Gremmy wins or stomps.

Back