• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

Previous thread still not that full and yet you made the next one? Dafuq

You also comment an non sense every KR discussion threads, wtf?

holy...Thouser's Reactive Evolution look OP. I wonder if he can absorb the datas of other machine of pther verses, that will give him some edge in the match against robotic oponent

Heya, sorry if this is a dumb question.

But how do you guys embedded link into words? I am pretty new to this site.

Nicetoderp said:
Heya, sorry if this is a dumb question.
But how do you guys embedded link into words? I am pretty new to this site.
if you are using a computer then click on the add link icon copy and past the link in the target page then type the words in the text to display section.You should also click the to an external link button

if you are using a computer then click on the add link icon copy and past the link in the target page then type the words in the text to display section.You should also click the to an external link button

Well, i am on the phone and I try to use the external link button but it doesnts seem to work, or at least mot in the way I usually do it.

Nicetoderp said:
Well, i am on the phone and I try to use the external link button but it doesnts seem to work, or at least mot in the way I usually do it.

have you tried using desktop mode

I wanna ask for something about Thouser's Equipment

Tect Leg (ÒâåÒé»ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒé░ Tekuto Reggu) - The Infras Tecter bodysuit, which exerts 1000x the power of humans, draws superhuman power from the wearer and can produce up to 10 times the leg strength of Kamen Rider Zero One Rising Hopper. The thigh armor is equipped with a load-bearing device dubbed Amazing Loader (Ameijingu Rōd─ü), allowing Thouser to gain approximately 1000 times leg strength without faltering under weight. It protects the thighs and reproduces the abilities of a Caucasus Beetle to enhance the wearer's combat abilities.

Can I mutiply that 1000 times to their original Ap feat which Vulcan made?

That mean become to.... 4,374.108812ÔǼ tons of TNT (Small City level+)

Nicetoderp said:
Also would 7-C version of Eiji have Void Hax?
Depend on whether End of Series Eiji is simply Megamax movie Eiji or not. If yes then that mean Middle of series is Eiji at the final battle against Dr Maki. Then yes, he still has void hax, but it's uncontrollable, but the purple core medals will force Eiji to uses them if he's in danger. And no time stop lol

Depend on whether End of Series Eiji is simply Megamax movie Eiji or not. If yes then that mean Middle of series is Eiji at the final battle against Dr Maki. Then yes, he still has void hax, but it's uncontrollable, but the purple core medals will force Eiji to uses them if he's in danger. And no time stop lol

This is Middle of Series Eiji right?

Also i would propose to give Kanzaki profile some revision, with post-EoS because that immortality is getting in the way of him entering bracket.

Diinou HotHead said:
Should we add a note on Oma Zi-O's profile not to use him in matches until all Heisei Kamen Riders' profiles are done?
Yes, i would like that. But is that allow?

Diinou HotHead said:
Well, a Staff (Ovens) said that. So I think we can add it on right away. I was jsut asking for you guys' opinions
Yeah, that sound good.

I wondee what is missing tho? More feats from movie?

The other Heisei Riders

We have: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid, Build

So we're missing: Hibiki, Kiva, Fourze, Wizard, and Ghost

Back