• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

Let me see, in my opinion: Yusuke Godai, Mutsuki Kamijo, Arata Kagami, Tsurugi Kamishiro, Yuto Sakurai, Kamen Rider Double (Both of them), Eiji Hino, Kouta Kazuraba, Kaito Kumo, Mitsuzane Kureshima, Takatora Kureshima, Chase, Heart, Emu Hojo, Hiiro Kagami, Taiga Hanaya, Kiriya Kujo, Parado, Sento Kiryu, Ryuga Banjo, Kazumi Sawatari, Gentoku Himuro.

I'm just listing them all, if you wanted to hear a specific explanation then just tell me. Btw, why asking the question?

I can't really pick one out of them because they all have such good writing.

There is a thread called "top 5 best written characters for every tiers" running around, and i want to nominate some of Kamen Rider characters there but i'm sucker at long post and kind of difficult to chose some of them

Check my contribution to find it

Well, i'm not good of analyze either so here go:

Arata Kagami: I start with him first because he is the most easily to understand. Now come Arata Kagami. He share every trait of a Neo-Heisei main character and has the most clear character arc out of all Rider, but cannot be the main character cause it take him half series to become one.

At the start of the show he's got big dreams, but is insecure, clumsy, and generally feeling very uncomfortable with his position in life. He walks awkwardly. He flails when he runs. He sits like he never really belongs anywhere. He is assertive, but it feels like an act. While he is a member of a secret organization to protect humanity, he is just a part-timer.

Kagami felt inferior against Tendou and other Riders. He cannot henshin, had to tell Kabuto to kill the Worm mimic his brother cause he cannot do that,... . He's weak, and without the Zecter, he's a normal person in everyway. He doesn't has wacky trait like Tsurugi, Daisuke, Tendou, or the Hell Bros. He's just an everyman we saw everywhere, just happen to be in a war between human and Worm.

The series is a way for him to find his own voice, his own identity, who he wants to be, and finally became a warrior, a hero. Even as a normal human. Step by step, he leearn from Tendou, from other Riders,... And by the middle of the series, get a challenge, and become Gattack.

No longer is he passively following Tendou, he has his own agenda, his own beliefs and is more and more shown to be on the same level as the formerly unreachable and perfect Tendou. No longer is their relationship one-sided, they fight and save each other. No longer is Kagami sitting around looking up at Tendou, he is standing at his side,…

Just something that came into my mind.

Shouldnt Sougo and his future self have resistance to power absorption/power mimicry due to Sougo younger self straight up shrugging off Swartz?

Maybe resistence to power null as well due to Sougo Tokiwa (Quartzer) power to null all of Heisei Rider doesnt work on him in Oma form.

Depend, which one do you find more fun? Trying to see if they can break through invul or actually interesting question to what kind of hax need to deal with Kuroto

Seeing how Kuroto isn't just a "tank" type, but also offensive, I think he'll do better in my next match idea.

How long does he take to make a new game thingy for his Lv. 1000000000 form?

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! THIS IS SPOILLER

Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper!! with Power stronger than base x1000 times
to stomp Thouser???! and new weapon "Progrise Hopper Blade"

but it be stated, this form born from God or Devil???, Thouser put the new key Metal Cluster Hopper progrise key to Aruto's driver, thus make he accesses to this form. This form become uncontrolable.....

Metal cluster hopper
Metal cluster hopper2
Metal cluster hopper3

Metal cluster somewhat remind me of Hazard Build. And i even heard it's a yabei form (uncontrollable form). Anyway, the form look cool, cant wait to see Thouser's defeat, PRESENTED BY HIDEN

MagiSinbad said:
Metal cluster somewhat remind me of Hazard Build. And i even heard it's a yabei form (uncontrollable form). Anyway, the form look cool, cant wait to see Thouser's defeat, PRESENTED BY HIDEN
Yeah, that is Hazard Form in Reiwa Era, Thouser be TRIGGERED 1000%

So...how do we gonna handle Baruku's "Immune to all Heisei's power" ?

1 : Big-ass resistances list ?

2 : Resistance to the works that was published in Heisei era ?

I'm surprise that there is no profile for White Woz yet.

He is basically Woz without Ginga form and swap that for diet coke version of Almighty

Back