• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

@GSU

That sounds like some form of matter manipulation. Or vibration manipulation. Either way, it sounds like the sword can be used for a dura negating attack.

all actors age, they're human. not everyone is keanu reeves. ryuki's actor in zi-o doesn't even look like the same person compared to when ryuki was still airing (especially with that hair)

i think zi o will be the strongest rider (toei comfrimed that) the reason why decade win is because decade have more experient (toei chance decade power to some thing similer to zi o rider watch so i think right now decade is stronger but at the end of the serie i think zi o will be stronger

Setsuna tenma said:
i think den-o and hibiki are the weakest.Decade is currently the strongest
This is my tier list for heisei rider .

God Tier ( Large Star Level )

Decade

Kabuto

Gaim

Kuuga

Agito

Top Tier ( Worldwide Threat - Planet Level )

Ex Aid

OOO

Ghost

Fourze

Blade

High Tier ( Country - Continent )

Wizard

Kiva

Mid Tier

Ryuki

Faiz

Low tier

Hibiki

Den O

Note : I put Kabuto being God Tiers because his speed around MFTL and can travel to Edge of Universe .

Decade

Kabuto

Gaim

Kuuga

Agito

Ex Aid

OOO

Ghost

Fourze

Blade

Wizard

Kiva

Mid Tier

Ryuki

Faiz

Low tier

Hibiki

Den O

Note : I put Kabuto being God Tiers because his speed around MFTL and can travel to Edge of Universe .

i think that ex aid is beyond that in the light novel he took a planet hit to the face in his base form and he is still okay and muteki gamer with mighty novel is much more power with mighty novel have ability to make every thing you said become reality pretty hax right and what about kamen rider build what is his lv right now evol right now is a star lv buster because he can create a black hole what about w, drive,

Saint rider 890 said:
Setsuna tenma said:
i think den-o and hibiki are the weakest.Decade is currently the strongest

Decade

Kabuto

Gaim

Kuuga

Agito

Ex Aid

OOO

Ghost

Fourze

Blade

Wizard

Kiva

Mid Tier

Ryuki

Faiz

Low tier

Hibiki

Den O

Wizard below Fourze?

Certainly not.

Also I'm not sure where Star Level Kuuga comes from.

Saint rider 890 said:
Anyone can make tier list for Heisei Rider from Strongest to Weakest ?
God Tier:

-Gaim

-Decade

-Kabuto

-Agito

Top Tier:

-OOO

-Ghost

-Wizard

-Blade

-Kuuga

-Ex-Aid

High Tier:

-Drive

-Build

-W

-Fourze

-Kiva

Mid Tier:

-Faiz

-Ryuki

-Den-O

Low Tier:

-Hibiki

Star level Kuuga is achieved by power-scaling him to Shining Agito, who defeated Overlord of Darkness. Who in turn, rearranged a constellation. I think.

Jag50 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
God Tier: -Gaim
-Decade

-Kabuto

-Agito

Top Tier:

-OOO

-Ghost

-Wizard

-Blade

-Kuuga

-Ex-Aid

High Tier:

-Drive

-Build

-W

-Fourze

-Kiva

Mid Tier:

-Faiz

-Ryuki

-Den-O

Low Tier:

-Hibiki
Kabuto hilarious faster than Gaim . He can travel to Edge on Universe on 12 second , time travel not to mention Kouta acasulity is not good .

Decade have more raw power than Gaim not to mention he have more hax to kill him . BFR is not work since tsukasa can travel himself on another world .

Kuuga get scaled to Agito , who can hurt overlord of darkness . Burning Agito ( his super form ) actually beat El lord water and made Overlord of Darkness screamed pain .

Ultimate Kuuga also comparable to Decade Violent .

Man of Beginning Gaim speed is only Massive Hypersonic - Relativistic .

Saint rider 890 said:
Jag50 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
God Tier: -Gaim
-Decade

-Kabuto

-Agito

Top Tier:

-OOO

-Ghost

-Wizard

-Blade

-Kuuga

-Ex-Aid

High Tier:

-Drive

-Build

-W

-Fourze

-Kiva

Mid Tier:

-Faiz

-Ryuki

-Den-O

Low Tier:

-Hibiki
Kabuto hilarious faster than Gaim . He can travel to Edge on Universe on 12 second , time travel not to mention Kouta acasulity is not good .
Decade have more raw power than Gaim not to mention he have more hax to kill him . BFR is not work since tsukasa can travel himself on another world .

Kuuga get scaled to Agito , who can hurt overlord of darkness . Burning Agito ( his super form ) actually beat El lord water and made Overlord of Darkness screamed pain .

Ultimate Kuuga also comparable to Decade Violent .

Man of Beginning Gaim speed is only Massive Hypersonic - Relativistic .
Take this how you will but I'm 99% sure that its been explained in canon that those with the Forbidden Fruit can do WHATEVER they want except.

-Bring the dead back to life. -Constantly travel through time.

I'm pretty sure those were the ONLY two limitations said, while everything else they can do whatever. That's why Kouta is marketted as the god of Heisei because dude is legit coming into movies, cameos and specials and just doing whatever he pleases.

Decade cannot copy the Golden Fruit either. Though I always do contemplate between them because I feel like Zi-O Decade is peak.

Also this is A.R Kuuga you're talking about. Oonodera doesn't scale to Godai. Just like how the A.R Kabuto is severely weaker than our boy Tendou. A.R Kuuga scales to A.R Agito, unless I'm forgetting something important here.

Everyone can claimed that they're can do whatever they want while they can't. Even I can says that I can destroys the world. We can still see Kouta transforms and fight, if he CAN ACTUALLY do everything he wants he just have to waves his hand and Boom! Problem solved.

To be fair, in terms of feats, OverLord in Agito is far, far, very ultimately far stronger than OverLord in Gaim.

What is Kouta feat? Waves his hand, open a crack and use plant manipulation around the world.

What is OverLord of Darkness feat? Waves his hand and, well, creates stars in space.

A.R. is not always weaker than the real one.

A.R. Kenzaki can instantly turns into King Form.

Not to mention that A.R. Agito is literally every Riders in the series (an Exceed Gills who later evolved into Agito, and originally a user of G3, seriously what the ****?)

While A.R. Super Apollo Geist can accelerated the merging of worlds, the main Apollo Geist is trying to kill X with his stupid gun.

A.R. Kabuto never shown to be weaker than Tendou, Tendou just smarter than him. (and he do not say "grandmother said this", that's a sin)

And Decade didn't only scales with A.R. Riders, he meets real Shouichi and Kotaro in All Rider VS Dai-Shocker.

Shouichi in his human form amp with the Agito seed can easily punch OverLord's face, let alone his Rider forms.

Tsukasa's reality warping and existence erasure is far stronger than Kouta. But in the terms of use, Kouta would be far better, Tsukasa can't control his powers.

So, Tsukasa is like a God with impressive power, but cannot find a way to use it.

And Kouta is like a God with really good power and can fully use them.

In terms of fight, Kouta is better for sure. Tsukasa is just better in terms of hax.

NoMoreTalking said:
Everyone can claimed that they're can do whatever they want while they can't. Even I can says that I can destroys the world. We can still see Kouta transforms and fight, if he CAN ACTUALLY do everything he wants he just have to waves his hand and Boom! Problem solved.
To be fair, in terms of feats, OverLord in Agito is far, far, very ultimately far stronger than OverLord in Gaim.

What is Kouta feat? Waves his hand, open a crack and use plant manipulation around the world.

What is OverLord of Darkness feat? Waves his hand and, well, creates stars in space.

Not to mention that A.R. Agito is literally every Riders in the series (an Exceed Gills who later evolved into Agito, and originally a user of G3, seriously what the ****?)

While A.R. Super Apollo Geist can accelerated the merging of worlds, the main Apollo Geist is trying to kill X with his stupid gun.

A.R. Kabuto never shown to be weaker than Tendou, Tendou just smarter than him. (and he do not say "grandmother said this", that's a sin)

And Decade didn't only scales with A.R. Riders, he meets real Shouichi and Kotaro in All Rider VS Dai-Shocker.

Shouichi in his human form amp with the Agito seed can easily punch OverLord's face, let alone his Rider forms.

Tsukasa's reality warping and existence erasure is far stronger than Kouta. But in the terms of use, Kouta would be far better, Tsukasa can't control his powers.

So, Tsukasa is like a God with impressive power, but cannot find a way to use it.

In terms of fight, Kouta is better for sure. Tsukasa is just better in terms of hax.
I knowledge Shouichi in human form punch overlord of darkness is PIS

Only Burning Agito and Shining Form get rated as High 4C .

RX also fighting against AR Apollo Geist , who comparable to Decade Complete .

NoMoreTalking said:

i think kouta is a better reality warper i mean he transform a dead planet in to a beautyful planet create a pocket dimension for him to meet with sougo he can time travel he can resist to reality warping for about an hour or less,i guest megahax also so have this ability since he is also the man of the beginning, kouta can ceate life, he have look for the entire universe to find that dead planet after he recive the golden fruit and in the last ep it seem that he travel all his way to earth with his body cover in goden arua and also he can teleport, he'll also have better telekenise

@Saint Rider

Is not PIS if the story explained how the characters done the feat.

And it's clearly explained that he gained the power from the seed of Agito, which is a part of OverLord of Light's power, who is comparable to OverLord of Darkness, inside his body.

And that is A.R. RX, possibly one of the A.R. Riders that stronger than the main counterpart, main RX doesn't have any High 4-C feat.

Yes, Agito is one of the strongest Kamen Rider in terms of feat.

NoMoreTalking said:
@Saint Rider
Is not PIS if the story explained how the characters done the feat.

And it's clearly explained that he gained the power from the seed of Agito, which is a part of OverLord of Light's power, who is comparable to OverLord of Darkness, inside his body.

And that is A.R. RX, possibly one of the A.R. Riders that stronger than the main counterpart, main RX doesn't have any High 4-C feat.

Yes, Agito is one of the strongest Kamen Rider in terms of feat.
Then How do you rate A.R Kuuga and Original Kuuga ?

NoMoreTalking said:
Everyone can claimed that they're can do whatever they want while they can't. Even I can says that I can destroys the world. We can still see Kouta transforms and fight, if he CAN ACTUALLY do everything he wants he just have to waves his hand and Boom! Problem solved.To be fair, in terms of feats, OverLord in Agito is far, far, very ultimately far stronger than OverLord in Gaim.

Don't mix Marketting tropes with actual feats in Kamen Rider. Like please don't. It gets extremely confusing and its obviously just Toei shenanigans.

For example. The Kamen Rider stat system severely contradicts all the feats the Rider's pull off in every series. They are simply used as a means to measure the rider from another rider /in their own series/ Wizard having 30 ton kicks doesn't explain him kicking someone from the Earth to the Sun within 12-15 seconds.

Nor are the stats ever meant to crossover into other shows.

We've literally watched Kouta wave his arm and transform into Kiwami Arms (Gaim finale) Him transforming with the equipment does not mean nor prove anything except Kamen Rider trope. Hell, technically none of his transformations should be stronger than the other. His Orange Arms and his Kiwami arms likely have no real power difference between them as he is likely regulating the power through transformations just because lol Kamen Rider.

So yeah, that doesn't disprove anything or how they market Kouta.

You aren't going to call Gaku Sano's actor back to the show just so that you can tell him to one shot the new movie villain and make it end prematurely, Absolutely not.

Hence why Kouta can somehow just traverse to Build's realm like its no problem or even resist the alterations of time so much that he can change Sougo's point on view in Zi-O, On purpose, might I add. Instead of just destroying the Time Jackers on his own.

Oh also the A.R argument only works if you want to consider W a Planet Buster, since he came in and destroyed A.R Shadowmoon. But we all know he's really not.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Star level Kuuga is achieved by power-scaling him to Shining Agito, who defeated Overlord of Darkness. Who in turn, rearranged a constellation. I think.
Ultimate Kuuga also comparable to Decade Violent , who defeated all rider even Agito .

Jag50 said:
NoMoreTalking said:
Everyone can claimed that they're can do whatever they want while they can't. Even I can says that I can destroys the world. We can still see Kouta transforms and fight, if he CAN ACTUALLY do everything he wants he just have to waves his hand and Boom! Problem solved.To be fair, in terms of feats, OverLord in Agito is far, far, very ultimately far stronger than OverLord in Gaim.

Don't mix Marketting tropes with actual feats in Kamen Rider. Like please don't. It gets extremely confusing and its obviously just Toei shenanigans.
For example. The Kamen Rider stat system severely contradicts all the feats the Rider's pull off in every series. They are simply used as a means to measure the rider from another rider /in their own series/ Wizard having 30 ton kicks doesn't explain him kicking someone from the Earth to the Sun within 12-15 seconds.

We've literally watched Kouta wave his arm and transform into Kiwami Arms (Gaim finale) Him transforming with the equipment does not mean nor prove anything except Kamen Rider trope. Hell, technically none of his transformations should be stronger than the other. His Orange Arms and his Kiwami arms likely have no real power difference between them as he is likely regulating the power through transformations just because lol Kamen Rider.

You aren't going to call Gaku Sano's actor back to the show just so that you can tell him to one shot the new movie villain and make it end prematurely, Absolutely not.

Hence why Kouta can somehow just traverse to Build's realm like its no problem or even resist the alterations of time so much that he can change Sougo's point on view in Zi-O, On purpose, might I add. Instead of just destroying the Time Jackers on his own.

Oh also the A.R argument only works if you want to consider W a Planet Buster, since he came in and destroyed A.R Shadowmoon. But we all know he's really not.
If you really going to scale characters with marketing, then please use your brain and remembers how Toei treats him and Tsukasa in Zi-O.

And PLEASE STOP saying he has a good resist against time manipulation, that's too ridiculous.

If you really going to scale characters with marketing, then please use your brain and remembers how Toei treats him and Tsukasa in Zi-O.

And PLEASE STOP saying he has a good resist against time manipulation, that's too ridiculous.

not time manipulation but reality warping since he is going to be erase from the time line reality going to change and he can resist for a short time

might want to drop the quoting long post tendency my dude. don't make the thread longer than it already is. speaking of which, the thread had been quite lenghty already. should i make a new thread?

Gun Slave Unit said:
might want to drop the quoting long post tendency my dude. don't make the thread longer than it already is. speaking of which, the thread had been quite lenghty already. should i make a new thread?
yes you should

just saw the latest episode Diend can now summon the current secondary riders like birth.White woz is going to destroy the world using kenzaki and chalice since geiz does not want to become geiz revive.He also create the zi-o trinity warch by accident.Speaking of that zi-o trinity will finally appear in the next episode

Back