• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure D4C Ultimate gives him immortality 6 and 8 so it's not a instant stomp on kars.

@Milly Rocking Bandit

There's an infinite number of Kars in infinite alternate universes and D4CU allows switching bodies between them in case he dies. Furthermore, being hit by an attack allows Kars to "understand" the attack, which results in Kars now being able to use an exponentially better version of the attack as well as gain resistance or immunity to it.

The easiest way to deal with this is to simultaneously kill every of the infinite Kars simultaneously with a 2-A range attack, like Heaven Ascension DIO did to Valentine. Or you can just kill D4CU, but that brings other headaches like Killer Queen into the mix. Heck, D4CU might not even need to get involved because KQ is a separate existence to Kars and can rewind time whenever something bad happens.

Kars vs Medaka is PTSD nightmare fuel. He did win that fight tho because D4CU is like literally infinitely better than canon D4C which is already kinda broken to begin with.

So I-no really has almost no options to kill kars without him coming back and gaining resistances to I-no's hax

Back