• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
gouketsu wins

he absolutely shitstomped TWO mountain level characters with ZERO effort. he took the full attack of both suiryu and bakuzan and didnt even flinch. whereas kenpachi had trouble beating unohana. gouketsu has INSANE durability. keep in mind, EVERYTHING we saw him do, he did it EFFORTLESSLY.

@Jonathan

The thing is Kenpachi's AP and Dura are at least Mountain level whereas Gouketsu is only Montain level, also keep it mind that when it comes to fight Kenpachi would toy around Gouketsu pissing him off more and after a while Kenpachi will take off his eyepatch making him stronger than before.

gouketsu is actually at least mountain level. but he hasnt been edited yet. i dont think kenpachi is strong enough to toy with gouketsu. it would probably be the other way around

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
@Jonathan
The thing is Kenpachi's AP and Dura are at least Mountain level whereas Gouketsu is only Montain level
Other than the rating, what has Kenpachi done that puts him as superior to Gouketsu?

Good thing this isn't Bankai Kenpachi. He can take a lot of punishment in this case and his stamina is ridiculous. Or well, really high.

TheC2 said:
Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
@Jonathan
The thing is Kenpachi's AP and Dura are at least Mountain level whereas Gouketsu is only Montain level
Other than the rating, what has Kenpachi done that puts him as superior to Gouketsu?
Can Gouketsu survive Kenpachi's kendo? Kenpachi likes to mess around with his opponents so he wouldn't go all out in the beginning.

gouketsu is at least 7-A, and we havent even seen him go like 5%. i mean, some dragon level threats are easily island level (like pluton and possibly beefcake), so gouketsu is probably around that level. kenpachi only uses kendo as a last resort, gouketsu would kill him by then

Not in his profile right now though. Also you're right Kenpachi uses kendo as a last resort so when he thinks that Gouketsu is about to kill him then that's where he will do kendo cause that's what he did to Nnoitra when Kenpachi is on the verge of death.

Okay. Just read OPM. Now I think it's Gouketsu due to sheer size and brute strength along with near invulnerability. He also has size manipulation which should at least give him a slight edge.

dude, this kenpachi beat someone as strong as himself (aka this means that is twice as strong as we seen him to be), then beat two other LETTERED (they had letter given to them by the king) sternritter.. im don't think that gouketsu can do that much.

Gouketsu never "murdered" Suiryu. You either have no idea who Gouketsu is, or you're just shit at explaining.

And lmao, telling me to "calm down" when all I did was ask a simple question with literally zero hostility. What a legend...

Don't worry, you sound super cool bud...

lol dude murdered is an expression. I meant the he totally wiped the floor with him (also an expression). and tbh, its not like u can know much more bout him, than I do, since the guy appeared in bout 2 or 3 chapters, so don't go acting like an expert smartass. oh and I didn't mean to sound cool. my bad. im just born cool, man. its in hereditary, if u know what I mean.

Nobody uses "murdered" as an expression for a one sided match. That's freaking dumb. And Gouketsu appeared in more than just 2 or 3 chapters FFS. Read. The. Goddamn. Manga.

And now you're just copying me? Calling me a smartass? I didn't act like a smartass even once. Don't know which comments you're reading there bud.

And holy shit "oh and I didn't mean to sound cool. my bad. i'm just born cool, man. its in hereditary, if u know what I mean." That is by far THE weakest and lamest shit I have ever heard in my entire life. Please tell me you said that ironically. Was that supposed to be a comeback? Was that your attempt at being sarcastic? Did you actually think you sounded cool? The only people who talk like that are literal 8 year olds. I'm wasting my time arguing with a ******* 8 year old boy. Yeah, peace.

not, its not the weakest and lame shit uve ever heard. its actually joke. try and read the mood. and instead of reading the manga, why don't u enlighten me with ur great knowledge? look, either u don't know how to understand what people mean, like ever, or im speaking Russian. when I said that he appeared in 2 or 3 chapters, I meant to say that he has not showings, aka almost no feats. and u are acting like a smartass right now man. calling me an 8 y/o and shit. how is this not being a smartass? and u wann be right all the ******* time. that's like, THE trait for being a smartass. for one, I cant be a smartass, since, by nature, im just annoying as ****. its..... different.

I'm losing brain cells trying to read this kids comments. That little remark you made was undoubtedly THE most lamest, saddest, weakest shit I have ever read by far. Just because it was a "joke" doesn't mean it can't be lame or down right stupid. So you think that all jokes are good just because they're jokes? Nice logic.That joke of yours was embarrassing and lame. And the only reason why you don't think so is because you're probably an 8 year old who thinks what you said was super cool and genius. It's not.

You literally used numerical values to describe the frequency of Gouketsu's appearances, and you expect me to think that you just meant "he appeared a little". That just goes to prove how confused and ignorant you are. And btw, Gouketsu appeared quite a bit. He was literally the main antogonist of the entire damn Tournament arc. You act and sound like an 8 year old. So I assumed that you are 8 years old (which you probably are), how the **** does that make me a smartass. You don't even know what smartass means obviously. I'm acting like i'm right because I AM right. Not because I want to be right. Also, You're both annoying as **** and a smartass at the same time. Now then, drop it.

Back