• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP: Raditz (Casually) > Piccolo and Goku > Piccolo = 69.69 Zettatons

Kenshiro (Seals Lifted) >= Kaioh > 100% Kenshiro (Pre-Seals Lifted) >= People Comparable = Raoh = 341.164 Gigatons

So Raditz takes one glance at Kenshiro, decides he's way too weak for a good fight, and just slaps him into the mountains and goes about his day. Raditz has absolutely no reason to ever allow Kenshiro to get a hit in and in-character he wouldn't let a nobody get a hit in. He's a coward unlike Vegeta or Nappa (Which is why he's weaker than them and as such gets less Zenkais)

Yeah, I think Kenshiro takes his by the skin of his teeth

All Raditz has to do to win is breathe in Ken's general direction to atomiz him, but Kenshiro has several methods of avoiding this.

Kenhsiro has several forms of precog, one of which is a vision of the future that warns him of the outcome of both his and his opponents actions. Add this with instinctive reactions, as well as the fact that Musou Tensei can activated without the use consciously doing so to protect its user. Meaning that his chances of using Musou Tensei to turn into nothingness and let Raditz's attack pass through him harmlessly is extremely high.

From then Ken has several options of winning, which includes:

• Using Musuo Tensei to erase Raditz's head
  • Using Tenha Kassatsu to shoot intangible ki to hit Radtiz's pressure point's (which could allow Ken to do several things that will give Ken the win)
  • Potentially use his aura to scare Raditz into backing down
  • Use hi aura to pacify Raditz
So yeah, Ken takes this via hax. I'm leaning towards calling this a stomp since Kenshiro can just "Musou Tensie gg" his way through all of Raditz's attacks whereas Raditz's wincon is limited

Yeah....That

I will close this if more people call stomp, but I do want to hear Akreious argue first since I wonder if he looked at Ken's file

Jee, thanks Schnee One. Your faith in me is impeccable ;L

I missed one form of Precog (Allowing him to see the potential/obvious future) which would probably make this a stomp here since Raditz just breathing on him would turn him into less than dust in the wind.

So he pretty much immediately uses Musou Tensei and goes intangible.

As for the options for victory brought up, however...

"Using Tenha Kassatsu to shoot intangible ki to hit Radtiz's pressure point's (which could allow Ken to do several things that will give Ken the win)"

This would be arguable since Kenshiro's own Ki and the Dragon Ball Ki would be equalized. Meaning if it's the Ki that does the penetrating and hitting of the Nerve Points then it'd absolutely fail since Raditz' own Ki would at best wonder if it was raining.

"Potentially use his aura to scare Raditz into backing down"

Raditz would more than likely just blow up Kenshiro faster if this occured as his scouter would read out Kenshiro's power level, but he'd be expecting Kenshiro to be hiding some sort of trump card.

"Use hi aura to pacify Raditz"

Raditz sort of still blows up and kills stuff on pacifistic/good days. So this would do little to deter him from just blowing Kenshiro up. Probably put him in a better mood though. At best it'd make Raditz wonder if he can still redeem himself with his brother and restart the Saiyan Race on Earth, drawing an Inconclusive as Raditz goes the way of the Hero/Peaceman.

That could have been worded better, muh bad :p

Isn't Ken borderline bloodlusted though?

Going for the kill through Erasure seems best

Raditz still can't hit him if the others don't work either

That Precog pretty much makes this a stomp, yeah. If Kenshiro didn't have that then Raditz would probably take majority via breathing in his general vicinity but that Precog pretty much allows Kenshiro to go immediate intangible and do... any of his assorted hax.

All possible futures leads to Kenshiro just blowing up if he doesn't use Musou Tensei so I'd say it's a stomp with that warning of "You're gonna explode if you don't do this"

I mean this is the exact same thing no?

Precog+Muso Tensei before the opponent GG isn't much different from Time Stop+Die GG

Unless I'm missing something

Precog+Muso Tensei allows you to counter an opponent no matter what they do.

Time Stop + Die GG can still be countered (Say if you resist Time Stop or Instant Death or have a way of coming back from dying)

But same in principle

Akreious said:
This would be arguable since Kenshiro's own Ki and the Dragon Ball Ki would be equalized. Meaning if it's the Ki that does the penetrating and hitting of the Nerve Points then it'd absolutely fail since Raditz' own Ki would at best wonder if it was raining.
You seemed to miss the "intangible" part. Kenshiro can turn his ki intangible, like when he used it against Souther to send his ki through his chest, leaving him unharmed, striking the pressure points on his back, and destroying the stones behind him. So it'll pass through Raditz's super tough skin easily.

Raditz would more than likely just blow up Kenshiro faster if this occured as his scouter would read out Kenshiro's power level, but he'd be expecting Kenshiro to be hiding some sort of trump card.

Check through his fear manipulation feats on his and his uncles page. They range from scaring people's energy back into their body and making them so weak they could be knocked over by a single stone (this was an enemy who was stronger than him at the time, and Ken was half dead at that point), and he scales to his uncle, who could make propel so scared that they couldn't even move.

Raditz sort of still blows up and kills stuff on pacifistic/good days. So this would do little to deter him from just blowing Kenshiro up. Probably put him in a better mood though. At best it'd make Raditz wonder if he can still redeem himself with his brother and restart the Saiyan Race on Earth, drawing an Inconclusive as Raditz goes the way of the Hero/Peaceman.

Kenshiro's uncle, whom Ken scales to, could use his aura to pacify a rampaging super tiger who was hell bent on killing everything around him for trying to keep him in a cage, to the point where it was willing to just lie down and let Ken kill it, sooooo..

Akreious said:
Precog+Muso Tensei allows you to counter an opponent no matter what they do.

Time Stop + Die GG can still be countered (Say if you resist Time Stop or Instant Death or have a way of coming back from dying)

But same in principle
By this logic I can say it can be countered by resisting precognition and existence Erasure

Logic goes both ways.

Idk, I feel like Kenshiro's powers and skill set are a hard counter to guys like Raditz who relies on being stronger the his opponent to win.

He's still stronger here, but Ken has numerous ways around the AP gap whereas Raditz's only wincing is to try and tag Ken when he's not intangible or nuke the whole planet.

Back