• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kenshiro is low 7-C while Ryu is high 7-C.

But, Kenshiro has his hokuto kyakuretsu ken and intangibility.

I think Ryu wins with extreme difficulty.

Evil Eyu and PoN Ryu kill without much problem, tho.

OK ryu win but still can't put in his profile

I need 7 people

Ryu don't have notable loses or victory here

Any admin.

Go ask LordAizenSama. (Put this name on the search wiki bar, if it doesnt appear, click the "people" tab anf then message him about this.)

Okay while ryu does have a big advantage in AP and while you could claim ryu is faster we do not know Kens full speed.(we have him at mach 336.52 and this I believe the low end of the feat and when Ken performed it he was casually performing at base form and before in his series gains his full potential. So it would be unreasonable to say Ken is slower and actually reasonable to say Ken could be much faster than ryu.) but the biggest factors in my opinion to what gives Kenshiro the win. First is skill, Ryus move set is well let's be honest limited to hadokens and a couple other techniques like the shoruken, tatsumaki sensuality, and such. While Ken has literally thousands of different techniques at his disposable and all of which and I do mean all are one hit kills, which leads to my next factor, hax. Ken is pretty much all hax, not only does his hokuto Shinken completely ignores durability especially on humans which ryu is, so Ken only really needs is one punch or touch to end ryu life's, Ken also has abilities from his fallen rivals which include it not limited to :Nanto sei Ken a style that can slice steel like butter and has devastating range, gento koken: a martial art that literally fights and destroys on the cellular level, etc. I haven't even touched on Museo tensei but that would be a bit of an overkill however, my opponent might say that if ryu goes evil ryu mode he could just pull out the shun goku satsu and end Ken but here are the flaws to that move and argument , evil ryu isn't proficient with his dark or with the move like say Akuma, two it can be foiled by the power of nothingness which is the essence actually of Museo tensei, and three who said Ken can't dodge it, so their you have it Ryus best chance of beating Ken is gone. While ryu could stay on his toes with his AP, and speed somewhat, Kenshiro completely outclasses him in skill,hax and is the more intelligent and experience fighter even dealing with opponents that use abilities similar to evil Ryus satsui no hado (kaioh's Matoki) Kenshiro takes this mid-high difficulty.

Back