• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
In the Kingdom Hearts, the power of Darkness has multiple utilities outside of just being a vaguely evil force.
I think that's about it. I think people who have shown to have a strong connection to the Darkness (Disney villains like Maleficent, Hades, and Ursula/Organization XIII/Riku/Xehanort) should have access to these abilities. Or at least possibly have the potential to use it.

TBH at that point it'd be best to make a verse specific power page over darkness in KH, although several of its uses can't be generalized, such as summoning cards in particular, as that's really so far only shown by Luxord, for example.

TBH at that point it'd be best to make a verse specific power page over darkness in KH, although several of its uses can't be generalized, such as summoning cards in particular, as that's really so far only shown by Luxord, for example.
Yeah, summoning cards is really only Luxord's deal, but I'm gonna try to look into if Darkness can summon or create objects in a similar manner.

And yeah, I definitely agree. There are some other instances of Darkness being used in multiple of the same fashions so I can support it being used as a basic utility. The OP will be updated as I do.

In the meantime I'm sure we accept darkness having corruption among other things out of a good chunk of the characters withstanding being in dark corridors or the realm of darkness.

In the meantime I'm sure we accept darkness having corruption among other things out of a good chunk of the characters withstanding being in dark corridors or the realm of darkness.
Of course. That's also something I think is also accounted for as far as pages goes.

Anyways, to get stuff forward, you could write some draft in a blog post over a "Darkness (Kingdom Hearts power)" page, I'd just say "Darkness (Kingdom Hearts)", but there's also a character named "Darkness" in KH, so to avoid confusion that clarification should be done on the name of the page.

I'd do it myself, but I'm too busy lately.

Back