• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Ayanokouji vs Human Akaza

Ayanokouji White Room Key
Akaza Human key
Ayanokouji AP: 12.2 Kilojoules
Akaza AP: Around 3000-3900 from crushing skulls with his fists
No Weapons
Speed Equalized
Both Fighting to kill

Ayanokouji: 5 (@Clout5560 , @DeltaStriker22, @Doggo, @Rikimarox2, @Ret_of_Guys, @Sonicflare9)

Akaza: 2(@cloudyagami, @Kokushibou)

Inconclusive 1: (@Cimafranca133)
Okay we still need 2 more votes then. Anyone can add it sfter the 24 hour grace period but we have to have 2 mire votes first, if you know any verse supporters for both you can ask them for input

...what? Ayanokouji also has martial arts and is even more skilled with it.
I agree Kouji is more skilled but i think Akaza has a chance because of Bodily Weaponry, if he lands hits he can possibly carve his body parts out. Young Ayanokouji doesnt have any Analytical Prediction feats so i don't want to assume he has it that early.
and what durability? lmao. Akaza has unknown dura
This is a great point honestly which is why i think Kouji wins

I agree Kouji is more skilled but i think Akaza has a chance because of Bodily Weaponry, if he lands hits he can possibly carve his body parts out. Young Ayanokouji doesnt have any Analytical Prediction feats so i don't want to assume he has it that early.
WR Ayanokouji is superior to his current self, he should also have analytical prediction

WR Ayanokouji is superior to his current self, he should also have analytical prediction
I see people say this but it makes 0 sense to me and i have yet to see an actual scan that says it, just like when people thought he knew all martial arts but was proven false. He was around 13-15 when he left the WR and he is 17 now. If you can show a feat of him reading attacks that early it can be applied but i read vol 0 recently and he didnt read anyone's attacks.

I see people say this but it makes 0 sense to me and i have yet to see an actual scan that says it, just like when people thought he knew all martial arts but was proven false. He was around 13-15 when he left the WR and he is 17 now. If you can show a feat of him reading attacks that early it can be applied but i read vol 0 recently and he didnt read anyone's attacks.
Again WR is literally Ayanokouji at his prime, anything his current can do, he can replicate. You act as if Ayanokouji learned some new skills after leaving the WR, despite the fact he was literally chilling and not training

Again WR is literally Ayanokouji at his prime,
Based off what statements though? You don't get weaker as you age. You get better and he couldnt even damage the adults when he fought them he had to hit their weak points with the baton thats how he got pressure points ability. He almost broke Tsukishiro's nose, and Ryuuen's jaw when he fought them at age 17. He's definitely stronger than before.
anything his current can do, he can replicate.
I agree but i don't think he could read attacks still he got into more fights. He struggled against Shiro so if he could read attacks he never eould have lost to him.
You act as if Ayanokouji learned some new skills after leaving the WR, despite the fact he was literally chilling and not training
Reading attacks is not a skill that can be taught unless its just a talent you have, you learn it from fighting and muscle memory and he didn't show the ability to read attacks until he was older and even then its limited because Manabu almost kicked him when they exchanged.

We can't just assume he pick up any skills as he aged and that all his skills from as a kid are the same as currently because I don't think thats true. Like his fear inducing aura, he didnt have that in the white room.

Based off what statements though? You don't get weaker as you age. You get better and he couldnt even damage the adults when he fought them he had to hit their weak points with the baton thats how he got pressure points ability. He almost broke Tsukishiro's nose, and Ryuuen's jaw when he fought them at age 17. He's definitely stronger than before.
Ayanokouji literally states he has stop training and is physically getting weaker. Tsukishiro considered WR Kiyo to be a "monster" but was really confident on Beating him in his current state

Also what do you mean you don't get weaker by age? Lol. Even if your a professional athlete, you will lose your edge if dobt you maintain it by training. This is why bodybuilders constantly train to maintain their physicality

Ayanokouji literally states he has stop training and is physically getting weaker.
What volume was this stated and Being physically weaker has nothing with gaining the ability to read attacks lol
Tsukishiro considered WR Kiyo to be a "monster" but was really confident on Beating him in his current state
No he needed Shiba to even be close to Kouji and once Kiryuin joined the fight Kouji easily beat him 1 vs 1
Also what do you mean you don't get weaker by age? Lol. Even if your a professional athlete, you will lose your edge if dobt you maintain it by training.
You lose your muscle mass, you don't lose you physical ability. Ayanokouji was never a bruiser, Suzune was shocked at his athletic build when they were at the pool because he doesnt look super strong. His strength is already unrealistic with or without body mass
This is why bodybuilders constantly train to maintain their physicality
But when has Ayanokouji ever lifted weights or stated any type of training that involved improving strength? All of vol 0 focused on mental capabilities, some martial arts and the lifestyle of the facility with his fathers backstory. Also, This is anime tho and not real life and strength in this anime is not based on body size or physicality. Ayanokouji is 3x skinnier than Albert, but caught his fist. I don't think 12 year old Kouji is doing that

...what? Ayanokouji also has martial arts and is even more skilled with it.

and what durability? lmao. Akaza has unknown dura
Akaza's Durability isnt "unknown" its stated he is at least capable of taking hits that would make a grown man either pass out or die as an 11 year old

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-155-the-useless-komainu-14.jpg
demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-155-the-useless-komainu-15.jpg
demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-155-the-useless-komainu-16.jpg
demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-154-a-strong-wave-of-nostalgia-7.jpg

This match has long since reach grace, why are you still voting and discussing this? lmao

Makes sense, sometimes i don't know stuff either, like last week i din't know that Vaporeon in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans.

Back