• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killing millions for your own ambitions: The King of Kittens vs. Thanos (MCU).

Does Kenny have some instant "lol I win" button?

Otherwise he's not going to feel so good.

He does, but it's not one he's willing to press.

This is 5-A forms. Thanos doesn't even have the "Not feel so good" ability and even if he did, Kenny's extensive knowledge on Dreamakers would resist it heavily anyway.

Even if he can't do it on a Universal scale, he can still probably do it to a single person since he has the soul Stone.

And, even if he's not making people not feel so good, he can still

• Turn him into Spaghetti with the Reality Stone
  • Depending on how above baseline average Policemen are, just wreking him with the Powerstone
  • BFR with Space stone
So

Also you could easily make it complete Gauntlet and hardly anything would change.

1. Kenny resists soul manip and transmuation

2. Kenny is pretty above baseline as he's more powerful than any other police cat.

3. Kenny Resists BFR

Are the Spacecats baseline?

What kind? This is spacial shenanigans.

Well regular space cats are about baseline, but there is a hierarchy of many that King stomps so he's very well above baseline.

Dreamakers resist spatial stuff daily.

The King > His butler > The top generals of his armies > A regular royal guard > A Policeman > A servant > Baseline 5-A. He could beat all of em' at once if he wanted to with only a bit of trouble.

I'll leave myself under the presumption that each would make him 5 times stronger, as a Highball for everyone stomping each other as the chain went up.

Multiplying the 5s right away, that's 5,25,125,625,3125.

3125 x 2 is 6250 Yottatons.

That's a good deal above Thanos' worrysome worldwipe at 5100 or so Yottatons....

Thing being that the Worrysome Worldwipe was done with one stone. He has 5 here.

Not only that, but it's under the presumption the chain goes by stomping, which your train in no way implies.

In a 1v1 battle, he stomps everyone below. I should specfy. Though if he were to fight all at once, he might be given a run for his money due to hax and whatnot. But, for example, he beats the crap out of his butler due to greater knowledge and higher AP in general. 5 times does sounds reasonable enough at least so let's assume that.

But, does the Butler stomp The Generals who stomp a regular guardsman who stomp policemen who stomps a regular servant who stomp baseline?

Oh.

So they should be even in AP.

What can Thanos really do then?

remember that just because the king RESISTS hax doesn't make him immune. If he's not careful, he could start being affect by what Thanos throws. His fair balance in Dreamakers should give him a lot of resistance in the first place, but Thanos could overwhelm him over time.

Problem for Thanos is that will be fairly hard for him since he's also gonna have to deal with Kenny's powerful ice hax and spatial manipulation. Thanos could get passed him in due time, but I see Kenny probably having the bigger advantage. Not a stomp, but considering everything, it seems fairly decisive in my opinion.

He can easily counter space with space and slowly spaghettify Kenny if he's only able to somewhat resist it.

SiamesetheKitty said:
His fair balance in Dreamakers should give him a lot of resistance in the first place, but Thanos could overwhelm him over time.
That is not "Somewhat resisting". Idk where you got that from. It'd take a while for him to do so. You also never said how he'll deal with his ice magic.

Back