• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

No, she only has one armour that allows her to fly for a limited time and if she uses a different one she can't fly anymore. Also, the spirit spear is way harder than steel and king is extremely skilled with thousands of years of battle experience and can survive attacks from people way stronger than him. Just look at this and this it can block point-blank explosions and can explode upon contact causing massive damage and can keep up with stronger and faster after opponents and can use four at once and the spear is larger than Diane also the most forms of the spear are physical bypassing magical resistance explanation of guardian. King also has extremely powerful telekinesis so he could pry the armour off or remove any weapon Ezra is holding. They are mostly even until Ezra amps herself which king can do and has many defensive measures as the spear always protects king and he can heal himself even from the brink of death and protect himself from the demon king's attack while very low on magic. He has olso who can bfr Ezra and can easily destroy her armour since the spirit spear is way harder than steel and when the armour is destroyed Ezra can't use it anymore so king can win with bfr and memory erasure.
And do you agree with this? Also this is what allows Ezra to resist transmutation and mind manipulation and king can destroy or just pry it away with telekinsis.

Last edited:
He can use 4 spirit spears at close range at once read this. He can switch forms quickly at a range he started with a giant laser beam.
And Erza will just swap to Adamantine to block it. Beam is useless.
Please read this also king can use telekinesis on Ezra's weapons and turn them against her.
You realise that Erza has higher LS right? His TK isn’t overpowering her control over her weapons. Erza is more likely to take away Chastifol than he is to take hers.

That was eye-based magic and she stilled used the hammer just read her profile we need a crt for Ezra. nice try also speed is equal so no amps and the op changed Ezra back to the first 6c key

That was eye-based magic and she stilled used the hammer just read her profile we need a crt for Ezra. nice try also speed is equal so no amps and the op changed Ezra back to the first 6c key
You don’t know our rules on speed equal and amps at all.

Link the post where the OP changed Erza’s key to her Alvarez one.

No it wasn’t via eye magic I literally posted the clip were we legit see that she wasn’t effected by the effects of real nightmare she didn’t need to pull out the hammer I order to resist the effects

She needs to pull out hammer in order to nullify the effects but she doesn’t need to pull out the hammer in order to resist the effects

No it wasn’t via eye magic I literally posted the clip were we legit see that she wasn’t effected by the effects of real nightmare she didn’t need to pull out the hammer I order to resist the effects

She needs to pull out hammer in order to nullify the effects but she doesn’t need to pull out the hammer in order to resist the effects
Headcanon not on her profile nice try

Hmm, I don't really find that notion agreeable. Erza tends to spam HW while with her armors that she considers stronger, she's been shown to be more conservative due to how they tend to each have drawbacks. To declare one of her default armors as one of her strongest kinda throws into question said strongest armors especially when this one would cover most of her needs in combat. Not to mention that even following that, it still wouldn't be scaled as such due to how her profile is broken down. That should be handled in a CRT.

While King will move in closer, it would be more within the hundred's of meter range not actual close range. He's a ranged combatant in the series after all, he has just been shown to not attempt extended combat from far away. And while Erza can spam weapons at him, King has been shown to counter Danmka with his own which I do believe is comparable to if not better than Erza's, especially in True Spirit form.
I need some help here

Headcanon not on her profile nice try
……… you’re trolling right? You have to be. Nobody can be so absurdly ignorant as to how things work on the site and the meaning of words in the profile. Erza possessing the Holy Hammer gives her resistance to the effect of Real Nightmare. That clips blatantly proves that she doesn’t need the Hammer in her hand to resist that stuff.

……… you’re trolling right? You have to be. Nobody can be so absurdly ignorant as to how things work on the site and the meaning of words in the profile. Erza possessing the Holy Hammer gives her resistance to the effect of Real Nightmare. That clips blatantly proves that she doesn’t need the Hammer in her hand to resist that stuff.
It's not on her profile so wait for the crt

It's not on her profile so wait for the crt
Dude, I’m trying to be civil here but are you actually ******* blind? It’s on her profile. There is no need for a CRT at all just cuz you don’t know how to comprehend the English language. Stop being a troll before you get reported.

Dude, I’m trying to be civil here but are you actually ******* blind? It’s on her profile. There is no need for a CRT at all just cuz you don’t know how to comprehend the English language. Stop being a troll before you get reported.
I see it but it doesn't matter until there is a crt for it or it's on the profile your not allowed to give characters abilities without it being in the profile beside king can bfr Ezra via portal creation.

Why I haven't done anything wrong I am just following the rules
You literally aren’t. Your last post was you admitting something was on the profile and then refusing to accept that it was on the profile. Do you even understand how ridiculously contradictory that is? If you have the brain power to remember what King can do with his kit, you have the brain power to know you are just being a rat.

This whole thread you have constantly been trying to twist things to suit you by lying about what the OP said, lying about Ban’s resistance, lying about what’s on Erza’s profile, double standards, ignoring the most blatant evidence one could ask for about the resistances granted by the Holy Hammer, refusing to accept the site’s rules on speed amps in speed equal, spammed posts, bumped minutes after you posted, ignored people who voted for Erza etc etc. Shit, you even admitted to being biased towards King and verbatim said that you wouldn’t change your vote from him just because he is “cooler”. You even got dogpiled by so many users (old and new) telling you how shit works, calling you out on the above BS and explaining why King is catching a bigger L than Diane from Erza.

I don't know, but should i change Erza back into first key 6C ? seem like Erza second 6C is too advantage

Last edited:
I don't know, but should i change Erza back into first key 6C ? seem like Erza second 6C is too advantage
it's a bigger "stomp" in her earlier key. The only thing that makes it a "stomp" is enchantments which are restricted cause that goes up a tier.

How about Erza does not use enchantments? Would it be a fair match for both ? At least Erza will begin with 17,2 and amp herself to 68,8

Back