• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Chaos 4-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, although 4-A is already accepted here, my reason for opening this crt is that we do not know how long it takes to create that dimension, so we cannot scale its statistics. With the current crt I will explain why 4OTA Arthur is 4-A and why it should be scaled to its statistics.

At first, we know that Arthur received the power of Chaos 18 years ago (with a time jump of 2 years). After gaining this power, Arthur takes the pieces of Camelot

The realm he created is described as an analogue/twin

The phrase "妖精界や魔界のようにな" (youseikai ya makai no you ni na) can be translated as "Becoming like the world of fairies and the world of demons".

"妖精界" (youseikai) means "fairy world" or "fairy kingdom".
"や" (ya) is a particle that can be used to list items, indicating "and" or "and so on".
"魔界" (makai) means "world of demons" or "world of demons".
"の" (no) is a particle that indicates possession or association, in this case, linking "妖精界" and "魔界" to the words that follow.
"ようにな" (you ni na) is a construction that suggests "becoming similar" or "similar".

We also know that there are stars, two moons and a sun in the Demon Realm

Even if we accept them it should be 4-A with 7 or more stars, if not, we can also look at the statement the author answered in the Q&A. Here.

And this is the translation made by Makai:

Here it is said that some parts of Camelot have a starry sky, while other parts have an endless night.

I think I have done what is necessary to give 4-A, I will talk a little more about Camelot and then I will move on to the creation time.

Different parts of Camelot can be reached through randomly appearing holes called Chaos Holes. The fact that only some parts of Camelot are starry skies and some parts of Camelot are said to be infinite night means that since Camelot has more than one space, it may be a galaxy, or it may have a size beyond that.

It also harbours objects such as floating islands, statues and the like.

I think this should be enough, now we need to look at how long Camelot was created in order to scale it to statistics.

We already know Arthur took the power of Chaos 18 years ago.

18 years ago, after the Demon King conquered Britain, Ironside's wife fell ill from the poison he spread. A child was born from this marriage. Born 18 years ago, we see this baby, Diodra, as a newborn in Camelot. This means that Arthur created Camelot right after he received the power of Chaos.

As for Percival, he died in a car accident after he was born. Like Diodra, even if he is dead now (it was announced in the new episode that he is not dead), he is 18 years old. Since Diodra was sick like her mother, her father Ironside took Percival's body and put a spirit of life into it so that he would not die due to the same disease, he wanted to combine this immortal body with Diodra and give his own child an eternal life.

Along with this new spirit, Percival was in Camelot 18 years ago, which is another proof that it was created in a very short time.

Because of its creation in a short period of time and based on other evidence, I think Arthur should receive a 4-A rating.

Agreed: @DarkDragonMedeus @LordGriffin1000 @Emmi_FOREVER @Mamaroza @Faa_Tzy @speedster352 @Chardee.wl @Amon.vl @Pekiodas @ZawierJ @zaraus @Mndks @Spectra_Schiffer @CryptonBestDbFan @AloseVQ @poyraz @Gorkyss
@DragonKing400 @Mertullah@Köfteekmek @Wisdomx17@Makai641001 @Dooyo@Lloydblitzed

Disagree: @Arc7Kuroi @Deceived3596 @Nierre@PrinceofPein @CloverDragon03

Nautral: @Zeinx1

Last edited:
I sort of get what your saying but no one would go for it. There was a reason why not characters were star level with creation until that got axed.

If I remember correctly, there was a CRT for not accepting it, they had already evaluated this scan in advance for this reason.

Neutral (closer to Disagree)

If I remember correctly, there was a CRT for not accepting it, they had already evaluated this scan in advance for this reason.

No, the crt you said was for the removal of the 4-C rating of the Demon World, and the reason for that is that we don't have a specific time frame, there is new evidence that I have presented, and the time frame is clear.

Can you please post the CRT you are talking about here

No, the crt you said was for the removal of the 4-C rating of the Demon World, and the reason for that is that we don't have a specific time frame, there is new evidence that I have presented, and the time frame is clear.
I mean, another crt is not this crt, but I'm too lazy to find it now.

In addition, I found it strange that so many agreements came in such a short time

(probably you are all friends of each other)

Or maybe it's just people who read the CRT and agreed, you disagreed because of something that has no relevance in the CRT.
I think this much reaction in such a short time is ridiculous, mate, for example, look at the time interval of what this "Emmi_Forever" guy did before his last activity, it's funny.

We all know he's a fan of the 7DS dude.
No, no one knows that only you and your friends know this, I don't even know you, how can I know this or how can we know someone who has a total of 31 messages, half of which are in a language other than English?

If he's a 7ds fan, prove which 7ds crt this guy helped him with.

According to what you say, he must be a popular person, so I think he helped in 7ds crts.

No, no one knows that only you and your friends know this, I don't even know you, how can I know this or how can we know someone who has a total of 31 messages, half of which are in a language other than English?

According to what you say, he must be a popular person, so I think he helped in 7ds crts.
He could have seen my crt when he went into the Vsb? Either prove your claim or try to refute the argument.

I think this much reaction in such a short time is ridiculous, mate, for example, look at the time interval of what this "Emmi_Forever" guy did before his last activity, it's funny.
Why does a man who is a ZErEf fan have the nerve to underestimate me?

It was demon king and supreme deity downgrade because of the time frame, but now we have a concrete time frame.
In addition, I found it strange that so many agreements came in such a short time

(probably you are all friends of each other)
It doesn't matter how many users accept it, what matters is that the admins accept it.

How relevant is this to CRT? You disagreed for no reason and are derailing the CRT by saying that whoever agreed only did it because they were friends with Meliodas.

Meliodas was accepted into a CRT as tier 0, but I'm too lazy to prove what I'm saying, anyone who is authorized will understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back