• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thunder McQueen
Sora
I hope that we still not be bored with Suicidal Janitor spam.

Sora vs Thunder McQuee

Fight at Elchea. Start with 5m distance.

Since Sora used to read JoJo. Then He has knowledge about McQueen in this match.

ok, who is the winner?

I guess that you didn't have knowledge about NGNL. Well, let's me explain about how Sora can win in here.

the fighting place is Elchea. Which is a part of Disboard world. This world is covered by Ten Pledges which settle their disputes by game. That's mean Sora can persuade Mcqueen to play a game and bet with some condition that make him win without activation of HtH (Maybe something like throw out your disc before die or give him a long sleep, I guess). So Sora can win a game on Mcqueen to make him win here.

Because Sora should know about what Mcqueen want since he has knowledge and his extraordinary genius intelligence. He can use that to persuade Mcqueen. Maybe he bet with something like "If you win, I and a cute girl will die along with you" or others that he should see what Mcqueen want.

Well, that's just my example. It's depend on what Sora see and think about what is the best bet to make Mcqueen accept the game.

Sora can still bet with something that Mcqueen can't be granted from suicide and only be grant by play game. "Die with happy", "Die without any pain", "Give a forever sweet dream", blah blah blah. Sora's superhuman charisma should also useful on persuade Mcqueen.

You cant reason with Mcqueen unless you have super charisma or something that makes people follow you.

Mcqueen is comitting suicide unless sora does something to prevent it like incaping him (tying him or something).

TriforcePower1 said:
Disboard's rules are basically Laws of physics there. In the same way you can't defy gravity, you can't defy the laws.
Who says I cant defy gravity?

PaChi2 said:
You cant reason with Mcqueen unless you have super charisma or something that makes people follow you.
Which Sora has it. His profile also list it.

Superhuman Charisma: Due to his charisma and understanding of psychology and emotions, Sora is very skilled at misleading and is said to be capable of bringing anyone to his side. Using this he has performed feats such as bringing an entire kingdom of people to support him, and turning a portion of an army of sentient chess pieces against their leader and their king.

That's not particularly great. And it won't help as McQueen will go lol suicide immediately. Heck, CH won against McQueen by restraining him and lecturing using the power of humanity's combined psychological treatment. Without restraining, McQueen will repeatedly try suicide. Sora doesn't have the physicals required to restrain McQueen.

Also, suicide isn't forbidden as it isn't a conflict. Also, challenges can be ignored or refused. Also, provided Thunder accepts, he will be the one to choose the game. He could very well do a suicide game lol. Also, Thunder doesn't willingly use highway to hell. It just happens, so it may bypass the rules too.

Pretty sure that some action that can cause a problem will be intervene to make it not happen. Otherwise, someone like Jibril should be able to shot air strike anyware for fun and accidently kill a lot of being without didn't realize it. So something like hurt or kill from accident shouldn't be able to happen.

for more informatio

Make anyone feel pain or die in any way also be a violent action. Even he is not consciously aware but if his action make it happen. It count.

A lawyer would rip those rules to shreds due to having extremely large amounts of loopholes tbh. So unless Tet is personally monitoring them, HtH should work. And if he is, then its outside intervention.

Also, the rules aren't absolute at all. They state that cheating is banned but people do cheat all the time. Considering that a case like HtH isn't even covered by the rules, which weren't that absolute in the first place, there is no reason Thunder can't pull off an incon here in his usual way.

Cheating isn't banned. It never says that. It says that if you are caught cheating, you lose the game. That's completely different to the first law which outright says murder and conflict is outright forbidden.

A stand killing someone would fall under conflict outside a game and thus impossible to happen within Disboard due to the ten rules.

Its not really a conflict, its just something that happens. The closest example would be Thunder falling off of a cliff onto Sora which kills both, an accident.

Is it even fair to have a fight in a world where nobody can die? That's basically saying "Okay here's a fight but it HAS to be inconclusive."

Like, fairly sure fights can't be made like that, where it's impossible for anyone to actually win.

I doubt about rules have hole like that. Because if it has, it's impossible that no one in Disboard world found about that hole. Even Sora who is a professional on use hole in game rules also never talked about that hole

And I already provide information that some action that can cause a problem will be intervene to make it not happen. if Mcqueen try to fall off of a cliff. He will got intervention to mak him stop it since Sora will die from his action whicch against the rules.

@ThePixelKirby They can still die if they play a game and bet with something like "If I win, you must die" or somewhat similar. It depends on conditions of game.

Yeah, the fight does seem rather unfairly swung in sora's Favour seeing as it's set in Disboard. It's a law of reality there that you can't kill someone else so HTH wouldn't activate.

Meaning thunder suicides and sora is fine

Except the game hasn't started yet, so Sora has an indefinite amount of time to do whatever he'd like, talk TMQ down or more.

Unless TMQ chooses the game, in which he chooses "Killing yourself" or something similar.

Back