• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Abstract Stuffs CRT

Okay, just checked, it seems they never got accepted by staff (the conceptual stuff in particular), and I could argue how they're valid and all, but I know that will go nowhere as said before, they weren't accepted, and I'm sure some of the users in here only got in because of the highlight and aren't actually knowledgeable in KH.

There's also how power additions and stuff like that got into profiles as time went, so if we only click the "Undo" button, crucial stuff that's actually fine to stay will get removed and forgotten about.

So, here's my proposal:

Doing a remake of the CRT

In other words, instead of just calling how it never got accepted, we discuss if X/Y and so on parts of the stuff that got in should be removed or not and why, leaving the "never got accepted" at a side, as it never got denied either, so to be fair, the stuff should be reevaluated carefully and so on.

This can be done here if everyone is fine with that, and if so, please debunk stuff accordingly without basing the argument on "it never got accepted", as said before, it didn't get denied either respectively, so it's all up to debate.

"as said before, it didn't get denied either respectively, so it's all up to debate."

Concept stuff was actively denied. And it not being denied =/= you add it without staff approval of the thread which was the main issue.

leaving the "never got accepted" at a side, as it never got denied either

This is wrong. It did get denied, by many staff members.

You can remake the CRT sure, but until then the changes should be reverted manually by removing what was added. Changes which you added to profiles without approval shouldn't get to stay up while you take another month to discuss it.

While we're talking about Kingdom Hearts stuff that's wrong, Xehanort has multiple wrong things about him. That's not a black hole so he should lose it, death manipulation should be limited since it takes time, there's no proof Xehanort's power is what actually sent him to verum rex he just blasted him with a sphere, his weather manipulation is just his darkness manipulation shaping the area, implication isn't enough to give an ability so no curse removal or else I can imply I can blow up mountains but that doesn't mean I can, he doesn't scale to the power of waking with no proof so he should lose causality manipulation, he doesn't have transmutation and corruption as that's just him unleashing their hearts, fate manipulation is too vague to use because it's like giving a protagonist fate manipulation because they are fated to win, law manipulation is too vague and the laws of the worlds doesn't mean actual laws, and he shouldn't scale to his vessels or else he wouldn't have a heart when his other ones didn't.

@Pablo Please take that to its own thread.

Okay, first of all, I would need a list of what exact stuff is going to be removed (including specific profiles' cases) so nothing is lost assuming the CRT that will happen for this discussion gets a pass a noticeable while afterwards.

Bobsican said:
Okay, first of all, I would need a list of what exact stuff is going to be removed (including specific profiles' cases) so nothing is lost assuming the CRT that will happen for this discussion gets a pass a noticeable while afterwards.
I believe everything is in the OP; also additions dependent on abstract things will removed or reverted back how things in the verse used to be.

Okay, then I'll just do some clarifications on the subject:

- Nobodies still keep Nonexistent Physiology as that got accepted in another CRT

- The "heart" being abstract appears to still be accepted after the clarification I did above, so everyone keeps Abstract Existence

- Now, Conceptual Manipultion and resistance to it can be removed as that's the main thing this affects, which also includes removing certain matches in the meantime.

- Mid-Godly regen and above appear to stay as they are based on the "heart" being abstract and so on.

Please tell me if I missed anything.

• They keep it but it's being changed to Type 1 from Type 2, as that's what they had from another CRT (as far as I can tell).
  • I'd feel much safer simply removing it for now with all the doubt that's been placed on the thread.
  • Okay.
  • No, absolutely not. Sera still disagreed with it despite being fine with the heart being abstract.

Okay, I'm fine with all of the above being edited accordingly in that case, but I have to say this, if there's any other thing this affects, please mention it, so the CRT can go smooth without having to worry of stuff no one exactly knows was lost.

Agnaa said:
* They keep it but it's being changed to Type 1 from Type 2, as that's what they had from another CRT (as far as I can tell).
Yeah, that got accepted before on another CRT as I remembered, so NEP type 2 should still stay.

If Bob applied a revision that had been rejected a ban is in order.

It is the place for it, it's the thread about what happened.

Bobsican said:
Agnaa said:
* They keep it but it's being changed to Type 1 from Type 2, as that's what they had from another CRT (as far as I can tell).
Yeah, that got accepted before on another CRT as I remembered, so NEP type 2 should still stay.
No, it is existence is dependent that heart is concept and that darkness being conceptual scaling from that. Also, Immortality and Inmmortality Negation should go, based on abstract stuffs.

Well, not all of them, Type 5 Negation is (also) reliant on the pirates as stated on the Keyblade profile, which is separate

But outside of that, then I guess the edits can go ahead, but I'll reiterate this to avoid further problems when the edits happen:

Abstract Existence, Mid-Godly (And above) Regenerationn and Regenerationn Negation has to go, same with Non-Physical Interaction for "Abstract" entities (Variants that include NPI via being able to hit Nobodies shoudl still stay, but just with the "Abstract" part removed) and Conceptual Manipulation and Resistance.

Did I miss anything? If not, I can go ahead and proceed with the changes.

Type 5 Negation is fine. NPE should still be downgrade to Type 1 as I said. The others that you mentioned looks fine.

Okay, if those are all the things that need to be looked for (Alongside the categories, of course), then as said before I can go ahead and fix every single profile, I only need some confirmation so I don't miss anything to remove.

After that has been done, I'll do the CRT accordingly to discuss the vadility of the stuff that got removed

I think this is that, Bobsican. I don't mind waiting for more inputs, though

Oh yeah, Immortality Negation type 8 also stays as it isn't reliant on "conceptual" stuff, but the Mid-Godly Regen guys (and above) are being set to Unknown for now, if that's fine.

If the above is fine too, then I can finally start editing everything.

Bobsican said:
Oh yeah, Immortality Negation type 8 also stays as it isn't reliant on "conceptual" stuff, but the Mid-Godly Regen guys (and above) are being set to Unknown for now, if that's fine.
If the above is fine too, then I can finally start editing everything.
Unknown Regenerationn is fine. By the way, what is Immortality Negation type 8 based on?

Heartless are stated to be tied to the darkness and all of that, which while no longer a concept by our standards for now, it still qualifies as type 8 by being reliant on the darkness, which the Keyblade negates.

Bobsican said:
Heartless are stated to be tied to the darkness and all of that, which while no longer a concept by our standards for now, it still qualifies as type 8 by being reliant on the darkness, which the Keyblade negates.
I guess it would be fine. I think this kind of Immortality Type 8 and Immortality Type 8 Negation can stay also.

Not entirely sure here, but I'm leaning towards agreeing with the removal of the abilities if none of the staff members accepted them.

Sera accepted a part of it, but yeah, most of it appears to not have been accepted, and as said above, doing an entire CRT instead including that to avoid further issues appears to be the most reliable option.

Okay, if no one minds, gotta fix this mess.

Bobsican said:
Sera accepted a part of it, but yeah, most of it appears to not have been accepted.
Okay, if no one minds, gotta fix this mess.
If you removed what you and I discussed, Bobsican, it works.

I'd like to note that there was a different reason for Conceptual Manipulation aside from just the abstract hearts as well. It was already disagreed and removed earlier from the profiles that they would have it via the heart thing. It was from another reason in another CRT. The rest of the stuff has to be removed though I guess sadly.

Also, people seriously have got to stop piling on KH people. I've seen open mockery of the experts in threads and now there are people who were legitimately trying to ban Bob from a verse? That's really dumb and some of this stuff has really got to stop. Not saying everyone on this thread is doing so, but I'm talking in general. People put their hard effort into CRTs, it's really demeaning when you go like "Lol, that's wrong turd".

Tough about the KH community. I will say Bobsican had a horrible judgments for making the changes without proper staffs approval and as a result, he has gotten a severe warning from it. I will say this topic should not continue here though. If some comments were really rule violation report worthy, you shoud make a report there, PlozAlcachaz.

Okay, here's an example of how the edits should go in regards of a Keyblade user profile

Here's a complete list of what's to be removed/edited (Leaving category stuff at a side):

- Abstract Existence (Everyone, in fact, I feel like a bot could help here...)

- Mid-Godly (And above, replace with "Unknown") Regenerationn

- Non-Physical Interaction for "Abstract" entities (Variants that include NPI via being able to hit Nobodies should still stay, but just with the "Abstract" part removed as seen above)

- Conceptual Manipulation and Resistance to such (Removed entirely)

- Immortality Negation (Type 3 and 7, only 5 and 8 should remain on pages that have this)

- Nonexistent Physiology goes down to type 1 (Nobodies, however, this edit can be carried out quickly by editing the Nobody Physiology page as they don't have it directly listed as far I'm aware).

I'll edit the Verse-specific verse powers myself after I get far enought on the edits for the verse to keep stuff consistent, after all, we are talking of over 100 profiles.

Support is appreciated, as usual.

I still have to ask after looking a bit farther, however, can the Conceptual Manipulation type 4 from Nobodies stay? It seems that got added from another CRT and is entirely separate to the concept stuff that got cleared up here.

Also, after seeing the load of time it takes to perform the edits, combined with me being in the middle of the school tests weeks, I think this may take a good while to get done in my part, in fact, doing the CRT first to see if everything of the above really has to be purged would save a lot of time and so on, so I may be able to do such tomorrow if no one minds.

Bobsican, if you don't have much time, then I could do the edits that are required for you.

Back