• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Cosmology Upgrade Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember.

If you show what you need translated here, I can send a notification message to them.

Thank you very much for being willing to help out.

How does the writer interpret the Jigen / dimension thing though?

Jigen 次元 means dimension sure.
Read the claim being made and the sources linked more closely. It translates to mathematical dimensions or dimensionality depending on the context.

The discussion isn't really in my court at the moment since they wanted to continue down the route of translating the outside statements. I was dealing with the game source material discussion.

I don't know. We could wait a bit for translation help first, to see if that leads anywhere.

Thanks Ant. I wish Effi would answer my question, but I'm probably even more tired of this thread than he is. At this point, this thread got so many views that I at least raised awareness for the point I'm trying to make, but I absolutely still stand by it, so why (other than the fact that I have better things to do with my life) should I give up?

Precise and thorough translator input would be nice too

No problem. Let's wait and hope for the best then.

You should also ask in our official translation requests thread in our wiki management forum.

No problem at all. We would greatly appreciate your help with this issue though, as this discussion has been stuck and going nowhere for a long time.

Thanks a lot for helping out. It is very appreciated. 🙏

We should probably not bother him too much.

On break from the odd job, so I'll try to make it short and sweet.

超える (koeru) means to go beyond in the metaphorical sense, as in to "overcome" a hardship.
越える (koeru) means to go beyond in the physical sense, as in "passing" a physical border or "crossing" a bridge.
次元 (jigen) means dimension in the mathematical sense, as in "how many dimensions does this cube have?"
空間 (kuuka) means dimension in the metaphysical sense, as in "alternate dimension" or "pocket dimension". I know this one specifically from watching Space Sheriff Gavan.

On break from the odd job, so I'll try to make it short and sweet.

超える (koeru) means to go beyond in the metaphorical sense, as in to "overcome" a hardship.
越える (koeru) means to go beyond in the physical sense, as in "passing" a physical border or "crossing" a bridge.
次元 (jigen) means dimension in the mathematical sense, as in "how many dimensions does this cube have?"
空間 (kuuka) means dimension in the metaphysical sense, as in "alternate dimension" or "pocket dimension". I know this one specifically from watching Space Sheriff Gavan.
@Eficiente @Firestorm808

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back