• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Kirby due to speed buuuuuuut, Gohan Buu's techniques and intellgence would probely even that out.

SomebodyStupid said:
I would say Kirby due to speed buuuuuuut, Gohan Buu's techniques and intellgence would probely even that out.
Are you implying that MFTL vs Relaticstic is evened out by smarts? What?

Also, base Kirby can't do much against Buu but Hypernova could probably do the job, unless you scales from Magalor. Which we do not do.

SaikouTouhou said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Are you implying that MFTL vs Relaticstic is evened out by smarts? What?
Also, base Kirby can't do much against Buu but Hypernova could probably do the job, unless you scales from Magalor. Which we do not do.
I was referring to if Buuhan could outsmart Kirby long enough he could stall til Hypernova runs out but now that I think about it it is unlikely.

I've already gone over this in the comments section for Kirby's page; even without Buu's filler/Kai feats, he wins handily. Yes, Kirby is much faster and can probably run circles around him, but Buu's durability is so high compared to Kirby's AP that nothing Kirby throws at him will do any significant damage, and for any damage Kirby does do, Buu will just regenerate. It's the equivalent of fighting a 3-inch thick steel-reinforced concrete wall; you can run circles around it all day, but if you try to punch it, you'll just end up hurting your hand. The only chance Kirby has is to BFR Buu with Hypernova, but any form of Super Buu can escape with Vice Shout; as for Fat Buu or Kid Buu, Kirby will just have to deal with episodes of indigestion caused by Buu's constant, violent rampages for the rest of his life.

I accounted for Hypernova; it's his only chance, and it BFR's Buu at best, and even then, some forms can escape.

Having a speed advantage does not help matters if your attacks are too weak to even faze your opponent, and Buu's durability is two tiers above Kirby's AP.

Also, Kirby is only a few times faster than light normally (by roughly six times, if I recall), while Buu at his best is upper-end Relativistic to Relativistic+. The speed difference isn't that huge, unless you're accounting for the Warp Star.

A large star level attack would totally kill Buu.

Also, Kirby can react to Meta Knight so regardless, Buu's chances of hitting him are hilariously low, with or without Warp Star

Hypernova's rating comes not from it's attack power, but from it's suction force; Kirby won battles wth it by inhaling his opponent's attacks and spitting them back in classic Kirby fashion. Thing is, Buu can easily take attacks at his level, and can even last against a vastly superior opponent and tank several of his finishing moves. Kirby ca easily inhale Buu with Hypernova, but then what? This is why I'm saying that BFR is Kirby's only chance here.

Yes he can. A perma-BFR will do it. If I toss someone in another dimension and they have no means of dimensional travel, what can they do? I mean, Super Buu does but Kirby can easily shoot his attacks back via Hypernova. And still, Buu's chances of hitting Kirby are hilariously low

I did say that Hypernova Kirby can BFR Fat Buu and Kid Buu, did I not? As for Super Buu, yes, Hypernova Kirby can shoot his attacks back at him, but he can easily take attacks on his level and well above, as shown by how long he lasted against the vastly superior Super Vegito. And yes, Buu is going to have a hard time htting Kirby, but he only needs one good shot to take Kirby out. To pile on the pressure, he also has several attacks which can cover a wide area of effect, and also managed to come up with some mildly clever strategies during his fight with Vegito. If all else fails, he could just destroy the planet they're fighting on.

When Kirby goes Hypernova, his entire stomach can tank turning into a black hole. A planet bust will not kill him and again, Kirby can easily outrun it.

And Kirby can kill Buu by firing back his attacks with ease.

I've never heard of a transformation being a durability feat. Furthermore, Hypernova Kirby never displays any enhanced durability; he still takes the same amount of damage from enemy attacks. Game mechanics, you might argue, but the point remains; he should logically no-sell the best attacks from his enemies if his durability skyrocketed that high after transforming.

One does not outrun a planet being destroyed unless they can fly extremely fast, which Kirby can only do on his Warp Star. OP never specified whether or not the Warp Star was usable in this fight, so if that could be cleared up, it'd help.

Must I mention again that Buu will not go down easily from simply returning his attacks to sender, based simply on the fact that he was able to stall someone who was able to casually lauch attacks far stronger than his own?

His entire stomach turns into a black hole. He can tank it becoming one. Thats a durability feat. And I know this, Im just saying, Kirby can do multiple return to sender attacks and blitz veeeery hard.

Super Buuhan takes this, Kirby might be fast but he doesn't have the attack to even affect Buuhan (Hypernova Excluded). BTW Fighting Speed =/= Running Speed. Never seen Kirby's fighting speed higher than lightning.

FanofRPGs said:
Can we use Dragon Ball Super anime?
If so Boo would obliterate Kirby
this

if not, then kirby can BFR kid and fat buu, super buutenks/han wins even with the hypernova since he can vice shout his way out.

You do realize that if you can fly at FTL speeds, you can react to it since your processing all the speed your moving at, right? Kirby can react to guys who can fly through solar systems.

Overlord-Murasama said:
You do realize that if you can fly at FTL speeds, you can react to it since your processing all the speed your moving at, right? Kirby can react to guys who can fly through solar systems.
Incorrect, Reaction Speed on a vehicle =/= combat reaction other wise Nascar drivers would stomp any Martial Arts Master,Boxer,MMA Fighter,Karate Master, ect. Even in fiction, that would mean Fox Mcloud would have FTL combat reaction speed do to him able to react and dodge omnidirectional lasers that are being shot at him while he is piloting his Arwin.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Incorrect, Reaction Speed on a vehicle =/= combat reaction other wise Nascar drivers would stomp any Martial Arts Master,Boxer,MMA Fighter,Karate Master, ect. Even in fiction, that would mean Fox Mcloud would have FTL combat reaction speed do to him able to react and dodge omnidirectional lasers that are being shot at him while he is piloting his Arwin.
are you that guy from MVC?

Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Who?, Captain Commando?. lol no.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
No, PG-15?

Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
No, PG-15?
Wut....

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
No, PG-15?
Wut....
there was a guy in MVC called PG15 i guess it's not you?

Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Aimenaltair said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
No, PG-15?
Wut....
there was a guy in MVC called PG15 i guess it's not you?
Nope i'm T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back