• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buu has greater destructive potential (unless you scale Kirby to Magolor, but let's ignore that feat for the sake of fairness), but Kirby evens it out with speed : http://giant.gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru.gif (He covered 50,000+ light years in around 2 seconds in that gif. Nothing in Pre-BOG/Pre-DBS has even a quarter of this velocity) with or without the Warp Star, since he kept up with Dark Daroach (who did the same speed feat) on foot.

I disagree with Kirby having no means of beating Buu without BFR or Hypernova. All he has to do is use his normal, natural (and usually forgotten) copy ability to get Buu's Regenerationn and Mend Beam, then blitz and one-shot Buu with it.

So in this case : Massive speed advantage + hax > DC advantage.

Fastsword88 said:
Buu has greater destructive potential (unless you scale Kirby to Magolor, but let's ignore that feat for the sake of fairness), but Kirby evens it out with speed : http://giant.gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru.gif (He covered 50,000+ light years in around 2 seconds in that gif. Nothing in Pre-BOG/Pre-DBS has even a quarter of this velocity) with or without the Warp Star, since he kept up with Dark Daroach (who did the same speed feat) on foot.
I disagree with Kirby having no means of beating Buu without BFR or Hypernova. All he has to do is use his normal, natural (and usually forgotten) copy ability to get Buu's Regenerationn and Mend Beam, then blitz and one-shot Buu with it.

1- Buu's Durability is way higher than Kirby can dish even with Hypernova so, Buu is just going to tank all of his damage like nothing.

2- The Warp Star is MFTL, that however does not translate to combat speed, Also I didn't see him keeping up on foot in the gif so is null and void. (even if he did travel speed =/= combat speed).

3-Whis's staff can easily cover 1 million+ light years in less than 1 minute. That kind of speed puts Kirby's Warp Star to shame.

4- Kirby has no means of beating Buu even with Hypernova, and even then Buu can come back with Voice Shout.

5- You just lied Kirby CANNOT copy Regenerationn, since when?, if your going to to argue in favor of somebody present valid proof.

6- Kirby has no "Mend Beam" you got that from Screw Attack, if you mean the regular beam then he's not doing any damage to buu with that ability.

7-Kirby has no hax nor is he fast enough to keep up with Buu in combat, so he's not going to "blitz + one shot".

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Fastsword88 said:

1- Buu's Durability is way higher than Kirby can dish even with Hypernova so, Buu is just going to tank all of his damage like nothing.
2- The Warp Star is MFTL, that however does not translate to combat speed, Also I didn't see him keeping up on foot in the gif so is null and void. (even if he did travel speed =/= combat speed).

3-Whis's staff can easily cover 1 million+ light years in less than 1 minute. That kind of speed puts Kirby's Warp Star to shame.

4- Kirby has no means of beating Buu even with Hypernova, and even then Buu can come back with Voice Shout.

5- You just lied Kirby CANNOT copy Regenerationn, since when?, if your going to to argue in favor of somebody present valid proof.

6- Kirby has no "Mend Beam" you got that from Screw Attack, if you mean the regular beam then he's not doing any damage to buu with that ability.

7-Kirby has no hax nor is he fast enough to keep up with Buu in combat, so he's not going to "blitz + one shot".
^This

Hax/Speed only outweighs DC when the DC gap is not big.

Kirby's Hypernova = 1.410 Octillion Megatons of TNT (not even 1/10th of Supernova level)

Boo is high Solar System level+

Also Boohan is at the very least 28x faster than light, it is probably way more (Like MFTL to MFTL+ levels way more)

@CaptainFalcon64 : I'm aware Beerus and Whis are faster than Kirby, that's why I said "Pre-BOG/pre-DBS (Key word : Pre) characters have nowhere near the speed of Kirby.

About Dark Daroach and Kirby keeping up with him, here's the video (at 1:30) : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uusXej4BO78. Moving 50,000+ light years in 2 seconds requires a speed of 2.3651e+17 km/s, which is 788,375,000,000c. Kirby can honestly get out of Buu's reach and AoE by flying light years anytime at will.

Kirby copies the natural abilities of the foe, and then gets an entire moveset based on his enemy's power. Regenerationn already is already something Kirby has naturally, as in Kirby 64 he disturbingly shape shifts and even throws half of his body as one of his cutter attacks, then takes it back. As for the Chocolate beam, that's the haxy option Kirby has after copying Buu.

@FanofRPGs : The gap in speed is simply astronomical as well in this case, even if we overestimate Buu's speed. By the way, what makes Buu 28c and solar system anyways ? Isn't he star level and relativistic ?

Also, By now everyone in dbz will be speed upgraded since Toriyama revealed Piccolo's beam did a earth-moon distance that is strictly equal to the earth-moon distance in our universe (before we assumed it was a far shorter distance). And basically since it took 17,84 s for his beam to reach the moon and since the moon was at 384 000 km, then Piccolo's beam is 7% SOL. Since Nappa managed to avoid it in a battle situation, that means db characters even in the saiyan saga will be upgreaded to relativistic level. So imagine how fast kid buu is!

1. SDZ did a calc (Which seems accepted) where he lowballed the heck out of Goku's speed, ignoring all of the zenkais and blitzes and only used 1 statement, and got SSJ Goku to be 28c. Now imagine how fast SSJ3 Goku would be after years of training + the SSJ3 multiplier.

2. Cell's statement is now accepted due to me debunking the calc they originally used, that calc was the only thing holding Cell's statement back. Everything else supported it.

Assuming Kirby does not start with the Star Road and has to obtain it during the battle, he will never have a chance. Boo is at the very least 28c and is way more powerful, his punches are easily solar system level.

Okay, could you link me to Goku's speed calculation ?

But like I said, what's 28c next to 788,375,000,000c ? Kirby's literally 28,156,250,000 faster, and that's enough speed to outrun a galaxy's collapse, which counters the AoE of Buu's attacks fairly well. That's also more than enough speed to blitz and copy Buu's candy beam, and that's all he needs to end the battle apparently.

I checked the manga from the saiyan saga to the end of the Frieza saga. And and as you said, he indeed lowballed Goku's speed by ignoring zenkais and blitzed (because he doesn't know how much it increase his speed).
But:

He used base form Goku when he first arrived on namek (power level 90 000 in base form). And then he used SSJ (saying it would multiply speed by 40 (most likely 50) considering Goku kaioken 20 had the same level than 50% Frieza).

With Goku having a power level of 90 000 he said he'd be 28 times faster than light as SSJ (according to his calc, base goku is at 70% SOL).

But while I checked the manga, I noticed something interesting. The higher your power level is, the faster you are. It was said officially in the manga as you can see here:

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v017c249_-_page_006.jpg?v=11382940184

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v017c249_-_page_008.jpg?v=11382940184

Vegeta himself said it "if my power level improved, then obviously my speed has improved as well".

Also, have you saw what he did to Kiwi (power level 18 000) while he had himself a power level of (24 000)?

He literally was fast enough to react to an attack from behind and dodge it, and Kiwi even couldn't see him at all. And yet the difference between them isn't that big (24 000/18 000 = 1,33333 etc ...).

But during his fight against Frieza, Goku's power level (base form was 3 000 000 instead of 90 000).

Goku's power level was 33,33333 etc ... times stronger than it was when he just arrived on namek. So Considering Kaioken 2 just double your power level but make you twice faster, and considering we never saw someone having a huge power level but being slow (the only exception being "Super Trunks" when he fought perfect Cell, and perfect Cell doing the same mistake against Teen Gohan SSJ2)

... So we will be VERY nice and say it multiplied his speed by "only" 10. That makes him 280 times FTL instead of 28 (as SSJ during his fight against Frieza). Making both Frieza (50 % or 100% whatever) and Gokus SSJ MFTL.

Even if we increase this only by 4 (instead of more than 30) Goku SSJ is still MFTL (28 X 4 = 112).

But even the "10 time" hypothesis is pretty low compared to 30 ...

However, even if we do not count trainings for example, as a SSJ2 then Goku would be 560 FTL (twice faster than SSJ).

And as SSJ3 he would be 2240 time FTL (4 times faster than SSJ2).

And 10 time is still very low compared to 30. And we haven't count training (such as the training in theh hyperbolic time chamber for example).

I thought that Kirby went to the center of the galaxy in a couple of minutes and not a couple of seconds. It even says that on Kirby's page on this wikia.

Majin Buu most likely stomp.

He had massively more Destructive Capacity, Durability and Striking Strength than Kirby, the only problem is the Speed.

But while Kirby can be faster with the Warp Star, is instead much slower than Buu at his own (and is unlikely that Kirby would start the fight by use the Warp Star).

And any Copy Abilities would be useless, not even the stronger ones (like Hypernova and Star Rod) would be able to take down Buu.

Even if those can harm Buu, his level of Regenerationn is way too big.

@Oblivion00 : That's likely just an error. The cutscene shows he did it in about 2 seconds only.

@Stefano4444 : Not really. Read my 2 last inputs.

Fastsword88 said:
@Oblivion00 : That's likely just an error. The cutscene shows he did it in about 2 seconds only.
@Stefano4444 : Not really. Read my 2 last inputs.
That's defenetely not an error if it is specified then is not incorrect, if is actually not specified (like piccolo's moon busting feat) then video frames are used.I'm sorry to say this but your last 2 inputs has Kirby somehow being able to copy Regenerationn ( which is impossible) and somehow an unknown ability called " Mend Beam", so really they are not reliable.

I know my previous post is quite long. but you should definitely read it. There are proof in the manga 100% and Goku SSJ (on namek) are most likely already mftl (based on thigns from the manga and sdz's calc).

@CaptainFalcon64 : It wasn't said to be minutes, the cutscene shows it was 2 seconds.

Why is Kirby copying Buu's Regenerationn impossible ? Like I said previously : "Kirby copies the natural abilities of the foe, and then gets an entire moveset based on his enemy's power. Regenerationn is already something Kirby has naturally, as in Kirby 64 he disturbingly shape shifts and even throws half of his body as one of his cutter attacks, then takes it back to form one whole body again"

I think I confused you by saying Mend Beam. It's also known as the chocolate/candy beam, and is Buu's most iconic technique, something Kirby can copy as well.

Buu can protect himself from his own beam because when fat buu tried this on evil buu (the grey buu) evil buu just used his breath to reflect it on fat buu. So basically he could reflect it back to Kirby.

Anyway I'm not sure Kirby can still use Buu's abilities if he escape Kirby's dimension. I think if character X is absorbed by Kirby, but if character X somehow manage to escape the dimension (and buu can doing via his vice shout), then Kirby can't use X's ability against X.

Ah also, as I said previously, there are proofs Frieza and Namek Goku SSJ are most likely MFTL already. So don't underestimate Buu's speed.

Fastsword88 said:
@CaptainFalcon64 : It wasn't said to be minutes, the cutscene shows it was 2 seconds.
Why is Kirby copying Buu's Regenerationn impossible ? Like I said previously : "Kirby copies the natural abilities of the foe, and then gets an entire moveset based on his enemy's power. Regenerationn is already something Kirby has naturally, as in Kirby 64 he disturbingly shape shifts and even throws half of his body as one of his cutter attacks, then takes it back to form one whole body again"

I think I confused you by saying Mend Beam. It's also known as the chocolate/candy beam, and is Buu's most iconic technique, something Kirby can copy as well.
1- it has a in game description in the Wiki, if it said it was minutes then it was minutes, theres not much that can be said about it.

2- You mean the Super Boomerang ability?,It's not Regenerationn, it's more like cutting once of your body parts then using it as a bat before you reatach it back in place, Kirby splits himself in two halves one Kirby is vulnerable while the other one shape shifts into a massive boomerang with razor edges the vulnerable part can't do anything but wait for the other part to come back to it's place, the vulnerable part doesn't regenerate the other part if you noticed. Also that ability it's only accessable if Kirby eat's two cutter enemies at the same time.

@Jeune Fou : Nah, Kirby's ability doesn't work like that. Once he inhales something, he copies it instantly.

@CP64 : Nope, the term "minutes", was never used in any in-game description in the Kirby games, to be clear. His feat shows him doing it in 2 seconds in a direct established cutscene, so all's good.

So cutting a half of your body to kill people with it, then reataching it back isn't Regenerationn ? It definitely is, because that's the definition of the term "rapid Regenerationn" in fiction.

Fastsword88 said:
@Jeune Fou : Nah, Kirby's ability doesn't work like that. Once he inhales something, he copies it instantly.
@CP64 : Nope, the term "minutes", was never used in any in-game description in the Kirby games, to be clear. His feat shows him doing it in 2 seconds in a direct established cutscene, so all's good.

So cutting a half of your body to kill people with it, then reataching it back isn't Regenerationn ? It definitely is, because that's the definition of the term "rapid Regenerationn" in fiction.
Thats not rapid regeneraion otherwise he would have regenerated the same body part that he trew, it's never said that it's regenerating it's said "halves", though it doesn't really matter as that's exclusive to the Super Boomerang ability by absorbing two cutter enemies, it doesn't translate to Kirby having actual Regenerationn without that specific power.

My bad. I thought it worked like Buu's absorption (victims needed to stay In buu's body).

Anyway since kirby is "only" at large star level + (in terms of durability) at his best, Buu can most likely one shot him using a ki attack with any form (considering he is far stronger than cell who's already a SS buster).

@CP64 : Actually, Regenerationn can also be when a character reatach body parts after having them ripped appart (Deadpool for example).

@Jeune fou : I kinda doubt it (Kirby did fight a 3-À being and survived) but he has to catch him first anyways. And with the huge difference in speed, it's honestly more realistic to think that Buu will get one-shot (via his copied candy beam, or one of Kirby's 1 hit kill abilities (Cook, Baton, Bubble)) very early in the battle before he can get a chance to land a good hit.

@The Living Tribunal1 : I dunno. There's 10 saying Kirby and another 10 saying Buu. It comes down to speed & hax vs power & healing factor.

it's anyway extremely hard to say because it's not only a question of physical abilties. Both have "weird" powers.

But if it's buu at his best (buuhan) vs kirby at his best,

We have to remember this:

- Buu is a lot more powerful and fast than normal super buu.

- Buu knows all techniques from mystic Gohan, Gotenks SSJ3 and Piccolo, in addition to hiw own techniques.

- Buu has the high level of intelligence from both Piccolo and Gohan in the same time.

Using his newly acquired intelligence, he is able to use 10 kamikaze ghosts and order them to use one super kamehameha (also ghosts can surround Kirby to be sure he can't absorb the 10 kamehameha). Even Vegito SSJ needed to avoid that attack and couldn't receive it directly. Let's not Buu will most likely not be affected by hiw own beam (it's hard to trap him due to his intelligence) because he can use his breath to reflect the beam on kirby.

One question about the galaxy feat from kirby. How many time is he FTL if he did it in several minutes (and not several seconds).

@Jeune fou : The scenario you imagined is only possible if Buu is the one to have the speed advantage, because there's no way he'll be able to see/track Kirby, let alone trap him or dodge his attacks. It's pretty much impossible for him to touch Kirby if the latter can simply fly light years away at any moment, making from Buu's AoE via Ki manipulation completely useless.

Buu being more intelligent is also highly debatable, since Kirby managed to build an MFTL+ rocket in less than 1 min, just by looking at it's image.

Buu's healing factor is the only thing keeping Buu in the ring, but even that is not perfect. Not only it has limits (Recall that he had trouble healing back after Vegito moped the floor with him), but any hax that ignores standard durability (such as the candy beam itself) can easily overcome it.

How fast is Kirby compared to light if he went to the center of a galaxy in several minutes? Was it done with or without the warp star.

Ah and also I'd like you to read my previous post. I gave links to proofs from the manga (they say officially the higher the power level, the faster you become). And SDZ's calc aready made Goku SSJ 28 X FTL (with the base power level he had when he just arrived on namek (that is to say 90 000). Let's not forget his base power level against Frieza was officially 3 millions). So we should clearly not underestimate Buuhan's speed.

Also, I still think Buu is more intelligent (as buuhan). Because I sincerely can't imagine Kirby being smarter than Piccolo.

He would be billions of times FTL, but why does it matter ? He did it in seconds, which make him 788 billion times FTL. Of course, it was done on the Warp Star, but a main enemy, Dark Daroach, did the same feat, and got beat by Kirby on foot.

I'm aware of that, I've read your post. Could you link me to SDZ's calculation btw ? Regardless, the speed difference is still enormous. Also, could you please not use power levels anymore ? Those are definitely not legit. XD

Why not ? Kirby built an MFTL+ rocket in 30 s, a brains feat no version of Buu can come close to.

Fastsword88 said:
@Jeune fou : The scenario you imagined is only possible if Buu is the one to have the speed advantage, because there's no way he'll be able to see/track Kirby, let alone trap him or dodge his attacks. It's pretty much impossible for him to touch Kirby if the latter can simply fly light years away at any moment, making from Buu's AoE via Ki manipulation completely useless.
Buu being more intelligent is also highly debatable, since Kirby managed to build an MFTL+ rocket in less than 1 min, just by looking at it's image.

Buu's healing factor is the only thing keeping Buu in the ring, but even that is not perfect. Not only it has limits (Recall that he had trouble healing back after Vegito moped the floor with him), but any hax that ignores standard durability (such as the candy beam itself) can easily overcome it.
1- is not debatable, being able to built something =/= fighting strategy.

2- I don't know how in the world you can still imply that Buu is still slower than Kirby, Buu in is strongest form is MFTL, so he will be able to keep up with Kirby's Warp star. Kirby without it is FTL, Buu will easily blitz him.

3- Flying away from a fight is not actually fighting is called running,

4- Kirby will eventually have to go back and fight Buu unless he wants to lose by BFR.

5- Buu's healiing is only a helping factor, the only things that would keep Kirby alive is his Miracle Fruit and his Star Rod, and even then he still get's stomped due to Buu's superior fire power and durability along with his speed. Also Kirby is not Vegito so comparing them is invalid, Vegito STOMPS Kirby with easiness.

6- No amount of hax is saving Kirby from Buuhan.

Don't know why this disscussion is still ongoing, even Majin Buu beats Kirby.

Fastsword88 said:
He would be billions of times FTL, but why does it matter ? He did it in seconds, which make him 788 billion times FTL. Of course, it was done on the Warp Star, but a main enemy, Dark Daroach, did the same feat, and got beat by Kirby on foot.
I'm aware of that, I've read your post. Could you link me to SDZ's calculation btw ? Regardless, the speed difference is still enormous. Also, could you please not use power levels anymore ? Those are definitely not legit. XD

Why not ? Kirby built an MFTL+ rocket in 30 s, a brains feat no version of Buu can come close to.
What's not legit is the fact you say Kirby did it in seconds while it says on his wikia page it was done in a couple of minutes.

Then, power levels aren't legit? then say this to toriyama:

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v017c249_-_page_006.jpg?v=11382940184

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v017c249_-_page_007.jpg?v=11382940184

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v017c249_-_page_008.jpg?v=11382940184

Vegeta and Kiwi had the same power level (18 000) and so they have the same level about most of their stats (speed, power, durability, stamina etc ...). But since his battle on earth, Vegeta's power level was 24 000. And just with this he was able to dodge an attack coming from behind him and Kiwi haven't even saw Vegeta moving. Ah and see what Vegeta said?

He litterally said "if my power level has risen, then obviously, my speed has improved as well". And not only Vegeta himself said it, but we have a feat to prove it (Vegeta easily dodged an attack from behind and from someone who had the same level than him before).

The difference between 18 000 and 24 000 is not that big, but it's clear his speed improved with "just" that. So when you know this, it is hard to believe Goku's speed stayed the same if he evolved from 90 000 (when he just arrived on namek) to 3 000 000 (vs Frieza on namek). Ah and here is his calc

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SchutzenDunkelZiel1217/Goku's_Speed...

All is based on the fact piccolo's beam (saiyan saga) managed to reach the moon (384 000 km) in 17,84 s. And the fact Napppa managed to dodge Piccolo's beam in combat situation

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v015c218_-_page_009.jpg?v=11379216344

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v015c218_-_page_010.jpg?v=11379216344

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Fastsword88 said:

1- is not debatable, being able to built something =/= fighting strategy.
2- I don't know how in the world you can still imply that Buu is still slower than Kirby, Buu in is strongest form is MFTL, so he will be able to keep up with Kirby's Warp star. Kirby without it is FTL, Buu will easily blitz him.

3- Flying away from a fight is not actually fighting is called running,

4- Kirby will eventually have to go back and fight Buu unless he wants to lose by BFR.

5- Buu's healiing is only a helping factor, the only things that would keep Kirby alive is his Miracle Fruit and his Star Rod, and even then he still get's stomped due to Buu's superior fire power and durability along with his speed. Also Kirby is not Vegito so comparing them is invalid, Vegito STOMPS Kirby with easiness.

6- No amount of hax is saving Kirby from Buuhan.

Don't know why this disscussion is still ongoing, even Majin Buu beats Kirby.
Yup. The real question is:

"are we going to screw screwattack and make buu the winner of this fight (unlike them)?"

Still can't believe they dared to say "and Kirby's warp star is faster than light, a speed buu NEVER had to combat before". They're so blind and their "research" was slapdash ... can't believe they're taking themself seriously, and dare to say they like Goku while 75% of dragon ball characters lost their fight during their death battles.

People are lazy now these days they prefer to get bad information and accept it as something legit instead of getting themselves the information and then conclude if is what it is or not.

Screwattacks's verdict on how the fight would go is only what they say and it's still fan made regardless if they say they're experts. Their word isn't final like some people make it out to be. Also they got their information before it was decided that Buu would get an upgrade so they were only going off what they found during the time of the death battle which was last year.

@CP64 : Wait, why are you trying to imply that Buu was faster ? I don't recall any speed feat putting him half close to 788 billion times FTL.

Flying away = Outrunning Buu's AoE and getting out of their reach before blitzing a second attack. And why is hax useless ? The Mend beam punched through Buu's durability just fine.

@Jeune fou : Please don't bring up DB. It's better for this discussion to remain friendly without attacking/insulting other communities or derailing from the subject at hand.

Anyways, back to the discussion. Don't take the wiki page as a definitive source of info, they get updated from time to time you know. As for "minutes", that's a clear error, here's the cutscene, watch the gif fully : http://giant.gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru.gif. Once Kirby accelerates, up to the galaxy's center he goes in 2 seconds.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
People are lazy now these days they prefer to get bad information and accept it as something legit instead of getting themselves the information and then conclude if is what it is or not.
Yup. And when you have millions of mindless fans ... then you have millions of sheeps repeating what you said! And believing it's absolute truth.

Also I laughed when even with recent feats from DBS they were still like "And? Superman still win this! You haven't saw our video? Superman has no limits, he can't be defeated etc ...". So stupid. If he was really limitless then things like that would never happen:

Superman2s.jpg

Superman3s_%281%29.jpg

Btw: this is pre crisis who's supposed to be stronger than post crisis or new 52.

Also they "forgot" to mention Superman's vulnerability to chi (read "ki").

Ah and also I noticed something "funny" about screwattack. They said they liked Goku and disliked Superman but when you look about it.

Before battle of god (the movie) was released they were like "oh quick! Let's make a Goku vs Superman vid! This way we will make Superman win before Goku will be too powerful!".

And when the movie with frieza was released and "strangely" they didn't wait for DBS they were like "oh quick! Let's make another superman vs goku vid before dragon ball super is released! This way we will confirm to dbtards Goku will NEVER beat superman".

Clearly that 2nd video was a total humiliation for the poor Goku. I mean Superman Walking into Goku's kamehameha (SSGSSJ) just as if it was nothing, destroying Goku's brain with his heat vision while Goku's durability is superoir to Superman's heat vision. and Worst was having king kai at the end of the video saying "no Goku, you'll NEVER beat superman, he is too strong, too awesome etc ... for you!".

Those guys are giving me cancer! I really hope Goku will be OP as hell in dbs and will finally have his revenge ...

Ah btw: I found a scan that could be interesting. It seems just like screwattack we can also say things like "oh lol! Goku is limitless, he can't lose and he can defeat TOAA and the presence with his finger"!

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v021c309_-_page_002.jpg?v=11390541200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back