• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think what it means when it says that he's restricted to his super form is that he can't use any of his other transformations like Hyper Sonic.

"If he's a Planet Buster, he should be capable of doing SOMETHING along those lines, he should have enough destructive potential to cause said damage" Here's Kirby being planet level.

The difference between Kirby's Ultra Sword functionality and Sonic's invulnerablility is that The creator of Sonic has never stated that Super Sonic is completely invincible. Also, there you go again with the names.

k, I'm gonna completely debunk this because you people are stupid.

KIRBY : STRENGTH & DESTRUCTIVE CAPABILITY

-Redirected a star-like meteor by spitting simple cannon balls at it

-Split Earth in half with a single punch at 1/4 of his true power

-At only 1/10 of his true power, outran a black hole's gravitational power

-Obliterated the entire planet Pop Star with one punch

-Simultaneously destroyed 2 star level+ characters (Marx & Nova) by falcon punching one at the other. Badass.

-Threw the 3,5 tons Popon with a velocity 143 times the speed of light into the sun

-Threw an enemy into a black hole in the depths of space with extreme precision

-Atomized a regenerative monster by spamming him with bombs

-Can freely fight at high speeds under the gravity of a black hole twice the size of Popstar

KIRBY : DURABILITY & STAMINA

-Survived planet explosions with no scratch

-Got crushed by thousands upon thousands of tons without showing any pain at all

-His malleable body gives him a cartoon-ish durability

-Easily resisted a curse that turned an entire world into a lifeless painting, another one that turns things into yarn, and immune to Dark Matter's brainwashing and spirit control

-Fights dimension busters through several phases and states without breaking a sweat

-Can fight freely inside under the gravity of a black hole twice the size of Pop Star, as well as those created by Marx & Magolor

KIRBY : ARSENAL & EQUIPEMENT

-Inhale : Swallows targets with a strong vortex and traps them in his infinite stomach dimension (ate Master Hand a universe creator in 'The Amazing Mirror')

-Exhale : Kirby spits the eaten object in the form of a star or in it's true form with enough power to redirect Sun-like meteors

-Copy ability : Copies the powers of what he ate

-Copy Essences Deluxes : Can freely choose between 19 abilities at will unlimitedly
Fighter (Master martial artist and can unleash some energy projectles)

Fire (Controls Pyrokinesis and creates fire dragons)

Ice (Control Cyrokinesis and can freeze lava)

Plasma (3,6 billion degrees of death stored in lightnings and spheres of energy)

Sword (Can shoot giant beams of energy and increase in size)

Hammer (Has a heavy damage output and can increase in size)

Mirror (Creates mirros and shields that reflect enemy attacks)

Stone (Turns into an invincible statue)

Bomb (Destroyed a regenerative monster on a subatomic level)

Others (Parasol, Yoyo, Wheel, Jet, Ninja, ect.)

-Copy Palette : Can store abilities in his stomach dimension

Crash (A massive wave of energy similar to Buu's Angry Explosion)

Ghost (Possesses enemies and controls their minds)

Cook (Gravitates victims into a pot and magically turns them into food)

Baton (Turns victims into
GOLD and manipulates them)

Hypernova (Can't be lost no matter what, makes Kirby's Inhale achieve maximum "sucktitude" so he can devour literally ANYTHING that crosses his path by turning his stomach into a legitimate black hole)

-Star Rod : A magical rod that can shoot stars and energy beams, perfect for destroying evil, can kill good guys as well (The emitted energy alone blasted off a portion of the moon)

-Love-Love stick : Another magical staff that can destroy evil

-Telekinesis ? (Can control the Warp Star and a magical Paint Brush telekinetically with his mind)

oop, never mind. I saw the words "Fatal Fiction" in the link and assumed that it was something ClassicGameGuys made.

Not only are you about to get potentially blocked by an admin for a bit, you're conveniently forgetting a lot of Sonic's abilities, Whitey. Are we also using abilities outside the games, I won't use the Archie Sonic if ya don't wanna but Sonic has a few abilities outside of games too.

Super Sonic: Strength and Destructive Capacity

• Defeated the Concept of Darkness by Piercing Straight Through its Forehead.

• HAS SMACKED AWAY THE TIME EATER A FRICKIN' UNIVERSE BUSTER with his Classic Sonic self.
    • Sonic himself has defeated characters that have Planet Busting Capacities on his own without being Super (Emerl and Perfect Chaos via Chaos Emerald Logic) with just his normal abilities. Badass.
Super Sonic: Durability & Stamina

• His stamina is effectively limitless so long as he has enough energy to keep his Super Form going.

• Is invulnerable to anything lesser than what he has been acknowledged as capable of tanking.
    • Has tanked being hit by Meteorites at FTL speeds while moving through the earth's Atmosphere, thanks to Invulnerability.
    • Has taken strikes from P. Dark Gaia, P. Chaos,
    • Has taken hits from BLACK HOLES and still kept kickin'.
    • Has tanked being frozen at Absolute Zero temperatures and still fought, thanks to his durability.
    • I won't even use the abilities he should have from fighting Solaris just as you haven't from Magolor.
Super Sonic: Hax Abilities -

• Chaos frickin' Control As a weapon, which warps time and space. He doesn't use it because he likes being a physical fighter, but can easily BFR characters to other places such as outer space.

• Time Manipulation Immunity
    • The ability to exist in all timelines at once to defeat Solaris, but again, won't use those feats.

So basically, fewer abilities, yet still stronger than Kirby.

Because I still think Kirby would win, and I will continue to debate this later. I just need to go to sleep soon.

It doesn't matter what you "think". Sonic is faster and stronger than Kirby, Kirby has nothing that can place him down and he's faster than Kirby's Hypernova. He wins.

Whatever dude, I'm gonna be back on here tomorrow. It's not over until...actually I'm not sure how these threads end.

Anyway, goodnight. I'll respond to any arguments you put on here tomorrow.

It's not my opinion, it's the outcome of the fight. An opinion would involve two characters with relative power levels fighting one another and that being more of a toss-up. Sonic is faster and stronger than Kirby, Super Sonic Boost wins.

^Dude, I don't want to argue with you. Sonic is not faster nor stronger than Kirby, read the links about Kirby I posted above, you'll see why. And Kirby has fought beings faster than light, and has even gone faster than light without the Warp-Star before.

So yeah, good night, I don't want to continue this.

Yeah, you should go. Trying to invalidate a characters own abilities because you gave links kinda ticks me off.

^I'm not trying to invalidate a characters own abilities! Look I love Sonic, and I know how strong he is, but against beings like Kirby is a bad fate.

So please don't be a jerk to me, I'm stating the truth. People on the Death Battle Wiki are smarter than people here (except for the admins and users like Otakuzoid).

that part literally destroyed most of your credibilty, also "dont be a jerk" and "smarter than people here" shouldnt mix unless your a hypocrite, but i doubt that

silver i was talking about the part where you say two things that kinda contradict each other

oh and silver can you post your links again i really dont wanna scroll down since im in multile conversations at once

Solely Super Sonic. Two planet busters, one way faster than the other. The faster one is Super Sonic, not Kirby. Sonic wins.

^I would say that they're almost equal in speed as Kirby has went faster than light before without the Warp Star. If you think Sonic wins, that's fine. But, IMO, Kirby wins.

Kirby may have REACTED FTL but can't travel at that speed. Besides, he can't hit any harder than Sonic can take, and can't take as hard as Sonic can hit.

Ok, I realize that I said that I was gonna hold off until tomorrow, but I really need to respond to this specific post.

This Article very clearly calculates Kirby's movement speed (it's faster than light btw)

And in that very same article it determined that a simple slap form Kirby can "send a giant monster flying at 42,857,142,860 m/s, 143 times the speed of light !"

Anyway, I'm going to bed for real now. I'll be back on tomorrow to address any further arguments.

Kriby wrecks Sonic. Just saying it now.

Plus this fight setup is kinda biased. Sonic gets permanent super form and Kirby doesn't get his warp star?

Either way Kirby still wins, he's kinda OP.

i would say they both use full power, but that isnt fair for kirby. also leopold care to explain? (right now im neutral)

SomebodyStupid said:
i would say they both use full power, but that isnt fair for kirby. also leopold care to explain? (right now im neutral)
Well all Kirby has to do to win is swallow Sonic, and the main argument against him was that he couldn't catch Sonic, but that was already proven wrong earlier in the thread. All Sonic's speed would do is help him win a race since Kirby's durability is good enough to take Sonic's attacks.

isnt Sonic suppose to be Large planet level but isnt on this site because the Attack Potency chart has not been updated and if that is the case sonic wins this easily

also as for coping sonic the last two opponents who have done so (Metal Sonic and Emerl) both have lost to Sonic and the Latter who appeared to be more superior than Metal Sonic in 30 seconds

Otakuzoid said:
Ok, I realize that I said that I was gonna hold off until tomorrow, but I really need to respond to this specific post.
This Article very clearly calculates Kirby's movement speed (it's faster than light btw)

And in that very same article it determined that a simple slap form Kirby can "send a giant monster flying at 42,857,142,860 m/s, 143 times the speed of light !"

Anyway, I'm going to bed for real now. I'll be back on tomorrow to address any further arguments.
That's called Toon Force, that was taken from the Kirby cartoon, defenetely shouldn't be taken seriously, also don't post calculations from Screw Attack, it will cause controversy amongs some of the users that have a generally dislike to Screw Attack, if your trying to be serious about Kirby do your own calculations instead of taking it from them otherwise your arguments wont be taken seriously. As it stands Sonic is surperior in stats, and with the mayority of votes in Sonic's favor he is soon to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back