• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito Suffers: The Light Novel - The Sword Art Online Discussion/Q&A Thread #3

Ono went shitposting on us and pulled a Eugeo on War of the Underworld.

Though this means we'll probably get better action sequences than the disappointment that was the final fight against Quinella.

I hate recap episodes so much

I wanted to watch MHA and SAO today, not stuff I've already seen happen

Btw

Wouldn't kirito at the end of alicization be 20 instead of 19?

He was 17 when he got in, 2 years passed so he would be 19 during the cathedral arc. In the beginning of that episode it said October 21st

Kirito's birthday is on October 7th

So wouldn't he be 20?

Edit: also the episode was really good, I enjoyed it.

Huh, they have a new episode after all

Am I going insane or is the way Kirito holds his old swords kind of like how Guts sleeps with his swords

@hypernepsy yep. Kirito is mentally 20 years old right now.

On a side note, I'm kind of sad they went straight to the Rulid village stuff instead of building up the villains in the Dark Territory.

Mukuro Ikusaba (Danganronpa) Mukuro's profile (GGO Kirito was used. Speed was equalized)

Gazef Stronoff (Overlord) Gazef's Profile (Kingdom's Treasures Gazef, ALO Kirito was used. Speed equalized)

Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch) Mr. G&W's Profile (ALO Kirito and High 8-C Mr. Game & Watch was used)

These loses on kirito's profile need to be redone or be removed. This was before incarnation was applied to all avatars i think.

It seems nice. Still Kirito doesn't care about her because he didn't remember her in Alicization Episode 8 when he was remembering people that was important for him.

I think I found a supporting feat for 9-C Kirito, don't open this if you're at work or school

Now that you've fallen into my trap, let us begin.

According to an intellectual, Kirito pumped around 3.65 liters of ***** into Asuna in chapter 16.5.

From Google; "Early studies confirmed human ***** to have a specific gravity of between 1.020 and 1.040 [2, 14] or a density of 0.970 to 1.043 g/ml [5] suggesting that the density is close enough to 1.0 g/ml when working to one decimal place and that weight should be an accurate index of volume.", meaning that Kirito released about 3.65 Kilograms of *****.

Now, also from the internet, "The average speed of *********** has been measured to be approximately 45 km/hr (just below the allowable speed limit in most suburban areas). This is the average speed of the ejected ***** relative to the ejaculatory penis, and can be increased by training the Kegel muscles (by pretending to withhold your urine).", which translates to 12.5 meters per second

So, .5×3.65×12.5^2 makes for a yield of...

285.15625 Joules, Athlete level+

Now, then again, this was done in VR, so it's unknown if Kirito is this powerful in real life, meaning I trolled you all and made you read a total of 4, now 5, uses of the word ***** because of forking Kirito

I couldn't have done it without the help of Animeniaks

"Level 96, son!

Battle Healing activates in response to damage!"

So ugh

How do the novels explain the whole thing with the giant

Because, as I was looking at my screen watching it unfold, Mentally ticking down on how long it takes for this to make sense

I realize that the scene ended

Multiple things:

Remember how the rapey dude in Part 1 broke down because he wasn't able to comprehend something and made a paradox in his thought process? Same thing happened here. The giant had a breakdown because his thought process was "humans are weaker than him", but a human made him feel fear, thus creating a paradox in his thinking. Unlike the rapey dude though, the giant managed to prevent that paradox from killing him by using Incarnation, which goes to my next thing:

Remember how all things in the Underworld but the most basic monsters have Fluctlights, thus have access to Incarnation? Yeah, the giant just used Incarnation in that entire scene. In-fact, nearly all the major players were using Incarnation throughout the entire episode. Deusolbert's Archer moment shooting a sword from his bow, one of Fanatio's knights protecting Fanatio herself by ******* headbutting the hammer, Fanatio excaliblasting the giant, etc..

Also side note, in the episode with best man Shasta (RIP), he was using Incarnation there too to activate his Enhance Armament and Release Recollection in an attempt to kill Vector.

Well, I guess that makes a bit more sense

Forking A1 not explaining things

I'm sure Kirito's inner-monologue will explain it at one point or another in more detail, and then everyone will go "woah! so that's what Kirito's yellow eyes mode is!"

So Kirito has protected Alice and inspired Renri without moving a single muscle on the last two episodes. He's just that good.

I can imagine the abridged having a field day with that

Kirito: drooling out of his mouth, looking dead inside

Renri: AH, YOU MAKE THE BEST SPEECHES KIRITO! I WILL GO AND FIGHT FOR ALL OF US

They'd probably refine it way more, but still

I mentioned earlier how I really didn't like Kirito blaintly wasting resources because he doesn't want to kill people, but, you know what I'm starting to really like in retrospect?

The raw expression of war that was hinted at in the first season, and shown in all it's glory in this season

You can tell very easily how the commanders of The Dark territory are merely using lives as a currency to their war, and no individual actually fighting really wants any of this to happen

After all, "In war, you'll die like a dog for no good reason"

Or in the latest episode's case, you'll be lead like a pig to slaughter.

Back