• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koichi vs Mineta, Manlet fight redux.

Id say koichi easily takes this one because of the capabilities act 2 has as he could just write FWOOSH on himself to blow away all of the balls that Mineta could throw at or near him and then mineta could be meleed by koichi or just blown up by act 2 with a BOOM effect.

Koichi is reliable enough to get through both scenarios. By that I mean, unlike Mineta, he isn't prone to cowering in fear if an opponent is too strong. And since a lot of what Koichi would be doing to attack Mineta would look like some sort of invisible force, Mineta might get too spooked to be able to thoroughly fight Koichi

We don't actually know Mineta's tier, but considering his lack of outstanding physical feats and lower durability than Koichi, I'd have to assume he's not as physically powerful as Koichi/Echoes. Not to mention, Koichi is at least a bit faster than Minoru.

Koichi has a leg up in several regions, and considering he's a JJBA protagonist, I feel like he might have a good chance of outsmarting Mineta.

Mineta's only chance to win here is via incap. His quirk is only good for incap.

As for Mineta freezing up... I'm going to need recent examples of that to debate.

They never said at what point in the story this Mineta was. But they did specify Koichi, meaning specifications do apply here. For all we know, this could be Mineta before his epiphany during the Final Exams arc.

I mean Echoes is a Stand with decent range and Mineta can't do anything to it nor see it so Act 2 Koichi can simply write a kaboom on Mineta's body and he won't know the reason why he suddenly exploded and died. Mineta's balls will at most prevent Koichi from moving while his Stand remains free to move about.

Part 5 Koichi obliterates with Act shifts and full power 3 freeze.

Speaking of Kaboom, Koichi should have explosion manip, given he spammed it at Rohan.

yeah this is a pretty big stomp lol.

Mineta cant do anything.

Mineta should be physically comparable to other members of his class

So he should be more than strong enough to 1 shot Koichi

And it's fairly possible for Mineta to land a hit for Scenario 1

But he'll definitely lose in Scenario 2 cause he'll never get close

TacticalNuke002 said:
Echoes Act 2 is kinda strong actually, and arguably better than Act 3. If anything, Mineta dies harder in round 1.
At least Mineta has a chance to actually land a hit against Koichi with Echoes 2, since there isn't any gravity instantly negating any attempt Mineta tries to get close to him

>isn't any gravity instantly negating any attempt Mineta tries to get close to him

Therre's wind though possibly, wind strong enough to launch someone like a few hundred feet,

Back