• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair, but realistically there's still blind spots and gaps he would use to avoid it, Setting aside boss A.I.
What, Hermes dodging the gaps between photons lol?
Size isn't really factor as much as " Blast already went off on him and covered him" but still didn't get tagged.
Yeah, I agree with that.
It's a Primordial. Same situation as Dante vs Void Mundus but on a redux level.
Hmmmm, Cronos did fight the universe personified and not get blitzed

Funny that rather than an epic battle it's just "Can Dante survive more than 10 seconds needed to maybe seal".
Actually its just “Can Dante dodge enough to seal?” And “Can Kratos use his pathetic punches to actually win”

Uhhh
Wow this is actually happening

I guess I'll go for Kratos due to reasons said above

Also just for clarification doesn't Dante have like a massive AP advantage? Not that it matters

What is it with all this Kartos wank.
Also, looking at this page, Dante has CM1 and Kratos has CM3 so dante solos

Well, the battle is simply gonna be Kratos being not able to touch Dante, and Dante can't do anything to Kratos.
Correct me if I am wrong, but Dante may have the stamina advantage and that should be useful in dragging out the fight and eventually sealing Kratos unless the GOW supporters can wank him to make him unsealable.
Or if nothing works, Dante can socially influence Kratos to stop fighting and stop the needless violence so it's an incon.

So, it's either an incon or Dante seals and wins. I don't see anyway of Kratos winning this with what has been shown above.

Voting Dante for now.

Last edited:
Kratos' stamina scales above Olympians, whom can fight for centuries and endure tasks for an "age of the world" so outlasted him doesn't seem feasible in a reasonable timeframe.

Setting aside the fact that we're already discussing whether or not his Mundus feat is even an issue for Kratos (what with the latter being able to tag Helios, whom can dodge AoE light blasts while caught up within them or being above Cronos, who can fight the universe incarnate I.e. Uranus), its still debatable he can even seal Hope Kratos with no feats of affecting Type 1 concepts, when Athena couldn't do so even with said feats.

Someone votes kratos

Planck: I sleep

Someone votes dante

Planck:
Kratos' stamina scales above Olympians, whom can fight for centuries and endure tasks for an "age of the world" so outlasted him doesn't seem feasible in a reasonable timeframe.

Setting aside the fact that we're already discussing whether or not his Mundus feat is even an issue for Kratos (what with the latter being able to tag Helios, whom can dodge AoE light blasts while caught up within them or being above Cronos, who can fight the universe incarnate I.e. Uranus), its still debatable he can even seal Hope Kratos with no feats of affecting Type 1 concepts, when Athena couldn't do so even with said feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back