• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base 5-B Mewtwo, Speed Unequalized, Both are Bloodlusted

Mewtwo
Kratos Render
Kratos: 0

Mewtwo: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (The real cal howard, Kepekley23, Gargoyle One, Kirby, Rebuble, ALRF and Knight)

I can say right away that Mewtwo will be very surprised at his Miracle Eye + Mindscrew combo not working.

And why is that?

Anyway, at 4km, Mewtwo has enough time to lock Kratos down with telekinesis and then experiment from there. God knows Kratos ain't breaking out of that. He could send Kratos to a void, make him fall in love with Mewtwo (shudders), turn him into light, send his soul to a pocket universe, or just teleport him to the Andromeda Galaxy or something. Or create a clone of Kratos and watch them duke it out while providing support.

Kratos has resistance to Power Null, and he has actually gone through a similar scenario before

Also, since this is bloodlusted, Kratos can just time-stop the second the fight starts, due to his immense speed advantage that is further boosted by the Boots of Hermes.

His time stop doesn't have the range needed to interact in time with Mewtwo before getting stopped himself (albeit in a different way) due to distance (only made worse by multi-universal ranged teleportation) + precog + his anti-hax barrier. Boots of Hermes are countered by Psych Up.

Also, the Boots of Hermes are an equipment, there's a difference between copying a stat-boosting move and boots that are naturally already that fast.

Kepekley23 said:
How will Kratos be time-stopped?
I did say in a different way lol. Never said time stop. Anyway, the Boots increase his movement speed, which is below Mewtwo's already. He needs a much larger than 10x gap to catch Mewtwo before Mewtwo goes all "psychic legendary" on him due to their range difference and Mewtwo's precog. Kratos is less than 10x faster than a Machoke, let alone Mewtwo, so that gap is bridged due to that 4km + precog (I feel like I repeated myself several times in one paragraph ovo).

Plus, Kratos can cast Scourge of Erinys, which is a black hole that will render Mewtwo immobile while it sucks his lifeforce and powers out. Mewtwo will need something passive to counter that.

Also, since we're talking extremely out of character, Kratos can just cast a time-dome around him like Castor did. Mewtwo won't be able to do much about that because time will-be stopped around that range, and teleporting to the range is a good way to throw the fight.

>tfw you're waiting for Revivemon/Hadesmon vs Kratos, but gotta wait for Mewtwo to either kill him or to die trying cuz you know Revivemon will be the single hardest guy for Kratos to kill.

I'm actually also anxious for Revivemon vs. Kratos. He is the strongest 5-B Kratos can fight as of now.

I'm with my boy Kep here. This fight is hard, but I think Kratos may get this. Perhaps cal can change that.

Also, I'd like you to re-open the HD post, I got my response complete. (It's horrible, but I try)

Mewtwo kills with every hit, but Resurrection takes care of that.

Basically, the reason why Kratos gets it (IMO) is the fact Mewtwo just needs to tele anywhere from 1m to 500m+ away from him. I find it hard to believe he won't tele within the Amulet of Uroborus's range when he is bloodlusted.

@EV

Alright, I will do it

Boi, precog ovo. If both are bloodlusted, with the added benefit of precog, Mewtwo's gonna not gonna teleport inside the range instead of just winning the fight right there, as even without hax, he wins by playing Smash and up throwing too hard ovo (besides, even in character, he uses it to distance himself). Mewtwo can also just teleport the amulet away from Kratos, as he's teleported items before. So basically, Mewtwo needs to think before Kratos gets him in range and activates his best stuff, which I think is more than possible. Granted, Mewtwo has barely enough time to do it.

Mewtwo doesn't have the speed to teleport the Amulet of Uroborus before Kratos uses it, and he doesn't know what it can do, and what ability it wields. It would be pretty random for him to do that.

Plus, what are Mewtwo's precog feats anyway?

Well, it's more like what are Alakazam's/Espeon's precog feats, the former being "in an instant it knows everything you're about to do and everything you have done".

Given the distance he does. Besides, I'm just naming options. Whatever's the best strategy is the one he's using due to the rules of bloodlust. Most likely, Mewtwo turns an r into an h by turning his protons into photons.

"Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person's life, from birth to death."

"Having traded away its muscles, Alakazam's true power has been unleashed. With its psychic powers, it can foresee all things."

Also, TK, Psychic and the likes won't work due to the Stone of Orkos, which will replace him with a shadow clone.

Telekinesis actually opens up an opportunity for Kratos to win, since he can just pretend he's stuck until he replaces himself right in front of Mewtwoo, immediately time-stopping. Mewtwo will have absolutely no way to escape, since he will be within melee range. Precog isn't saving him that close up.

The real cal howard said:
Besides, I'm just naming options. Whatever's the best strategy is the one he's using due to the rules of bloodlust. Most likely, Mewtwo turns an r into an h by turning his protons into photons.
Off topic from when I quoted myself, but not sure if Kratos can create a shadow clone while immobilized.

He got the ability to make clones BECAUSE the Furies immobilized him and were about to kill him, until their son came in and saved Kratos by replacing him with a clone and teleporting him to the other side of the island. He then gave Kratos the ability to do that himself.

Fair enough, but still...

The real cal howard said:
I'm just naming options. Whatever's the best strategy is the one he's using due to the rules of bloodlust. Most likely, Mewtwo turns an r into an h by turning his protons into photons.
Also, Mewtwo can still just...get rid of Kratos' weapons, either through teleporting them away, transmuting them, or just destroying them with TK. Then, it doesn't matter how close Kratos gets or how fast he is, because he can't hax Mewtwo anymore.

Mewtwo's BFR kinda sends stuff to a void if he wants it. Besides, Kratos has access to that pocket dimension, not all pocket dimensions, or Mewtwo's pocket dimension. Mewtwo has multi universal Teleportation, so accessing them in his case is a cinch. And also, BFR's just one option, as simply telekinetically blowing them up is good enough.

Still, Mewtwo turns him into light (or literally makes Kratos his b*tch, because Mew, and therefore Mewtwo, has the power to make someone fall in love with someone else ovo). That's my primary argument. Everything else is backup.

Mewtwo doesn't know he is time-traveling, though. That might as well be some kind of Teleportation to him.

The context (the guy's weapons got destroyed, so he is probably fleeing) would almost certainly make him think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back