• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he has more experience and can BFR.
Unless this Superman is a lot different than what I remember, he's not gonna have the experience edge on a man whose been brutally training since the age of 7, served as a general for Sparta who "fought until both his swords dulled" and spent 10 years in missions for the Olympians.

Unless this Superman is a lot different than what I remember, he's not gonna have the experience edge on a man whose been brutally training since the age of 7, served as a general for Sparta who "fought until both his swords dulled" and spent 10 years in missions for the Olympians.
Check his martial arts scans, he has over a 1000 years of raw experience.

Isn’t that for his God Of War key, or has his demigod self also faced people who have that level of experience
In this key, he holds the same level of skill and combat aptitude he used to kill Ares, chain Atlas and defeat Persephone, the former of which had fought for hundreds of years in the Titanomachy and defeat Thanatos, a Primordial who's fought for eons before time began (this being because the events of Ghost of Sparta happen right after Ares' death and it's not as though Kratos somehow got egregiously more skilled since then).

In this key, he holds the same level of skill and combat aptitude he used to kill Ares, chain Atlas and defeat Persephone, the former of which had fought for hundreds of years in the Titanomachy and defeat Thanatos, a Primordial who's fought for eons before time began (this being because the events of Ghost of Sparta happen right after Ares' death and it's not as though Kratos somehow got egregiously more skilled since then).
Supes fought guys like Darkseid who's over 200000 years of military tactics. Would that be comparable?

Supes fought guys like Darkseid who's over 200000 years of military tactics. Would that be comparable?
I suppose but you do realize that this is a pointless comparison overall right? Experience =/= skill and all.

Is it touch-based BFR or what? Also, Poseidon's Rage nukes down to one's concept, luck, mind, memory and soul overall.

He’s actually not used it against an opponent, but a Phantom Planet which he thought he can’t handle physically. So I guess as soon as he knows he can’t outbox his opponent.
I doubt Kratos will give him that chance, considering his abilities.

Kratos FRA. What's stopping him from just power nullification? Or just Poseidon's Rage, which erases the soul and body? The soul is a concept, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back