• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kris minor addition.

First of all, Deltarune has Undertale as canon to it verse (and it is made by the same author)

about Saves
Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-20T044534.266.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-20T044637.038.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-20T044716.083.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-20T044802.196.jpg

So, Kris has acess to the saves, which is basically a spawn point, but the game actually have it as a canon thing of the plot, like undertale, that the main character will always be revived due it, this is what appear when we dies
Sem_titulo_100.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-19T234559.498.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-19T234635.292.jpg

And then, we appear in our Spawnpoint after dying, as we can see here
Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-19T234712.273.jpg

So, in the same way that Frisk does and have it, Kris should have ''Self-Ressurection'', as Kris can ressurect due using the saves

1. "Is this a sequel? What's going on?? I'm scared..."

Please don't worry too much about that.
Actually, I'm worried if people worry too much about "what it is," they might not be able to properly enjoy it... (laugh)

I will say that basically, what you're seeing here is not the world of UNDERTALE.
UNDERTALE's world and ending are the same as however you left them.
If everyone was happy in your ending, the people in the UNDERTALE world will still be happy.
So, please don't worry about those characters, and that world. It will remain untouched.

To rephrase that, DELTARUNE's world is a different one.
With different characters, that have lived different lives.
A whole new story will happen...
(Toby Fox's Twitlonger)
Undertale and Deltrarune are confirmed to be disconnected from one another, so while the SAVEs in Deltrarune may function the same as those in Undertale, we should wait until either Toby confirms as such, or the story proves as such.

(Toby Fox's Twitlonger)
Undertale and Deltrarune are confirmed to be disconnected from one another, so while the SAVEs in Deltrarune may function the same as those in Undertale, we should wait until either Toby confirms as such, or the story proves as such.
He confirms that Deltarune is not a sequel of Undertale, but Deltarune has the same characters and it happens as after the pacifist ending in the context, but still. Kris SAVES works in the same way as Frisk saves, Kris should have ressurection

Yeah, Deltarune is not a sequel of undertale, but we can see the same characters there and the world seems to place as like the end of pacifist, and the ressurection way is the same, Kris can acess the save.

Even if we ignore undertale stuff, the Self-Ressurection scan is evident, I show scan of the Save being the Light that only Kris can see and when Kris dies, Kris appears in the save

Just ignore the Undertale stuff. I don't understand what you even mean by "seems to place as like the end of pacifist", it makes no sense to me as the game is disconnected from Undertale.
The Pacifist/Genocide/Neutral aspects of the Undertale gameplay are completely irrelevant to Deltarune, until and unless Deltarune itself confirms anything of the sort when the full game is released (2000 years from now).
Neutral, leaning to agree with the Self-Resurrection btw. We really still don't know much about DR lore.

Sorry, I included this in another crt.

But regardless of Undertale, the flavor text alone should be enough...

Kris acknowledges the star you save with and even refers to it as something only they could see. They had a save file, originally, which is then overwritten. The game acts as if destroying and copying saves is actually destroying and forcing the timelines to conform (F3 erasing).

Even without UT I would say that it is actual save and loading.

Sure.

But to note, Undertale has other rules going on for their files and is very much separated from Deltarune, Deltarune recognizing Undertale doesn't have to inhereditary mean anything in that regard, simply because a game knows other game exists=/=they both work by the same rules cosmology wise, that's a small manner I hope not having to elaborate more than this about.

Back