• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KSI Vs Logan Paul

I'm not too sure about Deji vs Jake, but I feel confident in saying that KSI will beat Logan. And then Joe Weller will come in and get his revenge by stomping everyone

KSI and Deji.

I was originally predicting for Jake to win (much to my dislike), but after seeing Deji improve and even having KSI's trainer state that he had a more nautral ability than his brother gives me even more hope than ever that Deji will win.

Honestly, I want to see Deji and Logan lose, setting up Deji vs Logan as the "Redemption" match in 2019.

I originally thought Logan would win, but now it's even play here. I want Pewds to come in as a referee and do a Meme Review on the loser of the match.

Nah, I think after the fight, Ronald McDonald appears (Hopefully someone gets this) and proceed to stomp everyone who doesn't eat McDonald's .

DaBigP said:
Nah, I think after the fight, Ronald McDonald appears (Hopefully someone gets this) and proceed to stomp everyone who doesn't eat McDonald's .
THAT DOES IT! ELEPHANT! summons the almighty Burger King

(Kudos for those who get the reference)

Imagine if the winner of KSI/Logan called out Conor Mcgregor and challenged him in the octagon lol

DaBigP said:
Oh yeah, because one of the Racka twins are fighting Scarce, lol.

I'd actually pay extra to see that.

I could see Pewds, Jack, and Mark getting challenged, before all start bending reality and they proceed to stomp the two.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I love the YouTube anime, man.
^^ I dont understand the context
How do ytou not like it too? It was the best anime. The Rise of Pewds was probs the best episode.

Yikes. My prediction's a bit wonky.

I'd want this to end with both out, but whoever wins, i win and lose. Why? One's up and one's out, and i don't like both.

Back