• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber prower levels

Prower levels for Youtubers

PewDiePie: 7,500

Logan Paul: 8,500

Jake Paul: Over 9,000

KSI: 8,700

Deji: 8,400

Btw before we continue only a small percentage of people who watch my videos are actually subscribed so be sure to hit that subscribe button. Now on with the video.

Dream: 450

MrBeast: 1,150

MrBeast (with all the super expensive weapons of mass destruction he could probably afford): 12,050

Honey is a free browser extension that (idk the rest of the script from memory so just imagine I said that)

ChippyGaming: 31,500

Jaiden Animations: 2,800

Emirichu: 0

Me: Infinity

You know what could make someone with a power level of Infinity happy? Leaving a like on the video. It only takes a second but it really helps out the channel and it's heavily appreciated. Have you done it? Good. Now on with the video.

SethTheProgrammer: (849 Googolplex to the power of 749 centillion to the power of 623 Googolplex) x 105 Vigintillion + 7

Jeez that equation took a long time to write. But you know what won't take a long time? Leaving a comment on this video. It's always appreciated and helps boost me in the algorithm so that more people may see my videos.

Also this video is sponsored by Manscaped. Manscaped is a- Okay I'll stop

Last edited:
You're downplaying Techno hard. He's at bare minimum Multi-Galaxy Buster+ which would put him at least around 35,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
tbf if we go by canon feats he is star to large star level

he also fought Dante who controlled the suns of several dozens of skyblock servers

tbf if we go by canon feats he is star to large star level

he also fought Dante who controlled the suns of several dozens of skyblock servers

Well if we're being serious, the Sun makes up about 98% of the Solar System though and is a far greater star than most. Wouldn't that make him closer to Solar System Level? I assume a Solar System Level Attack in DBZ would be 1 Trillion with the scaling I used in my DBZ Power Levels. I'd assume The Sun to be around 98% of that putting the sun at about 980 Billion.

However, I think it's interesting to note that Techno didn't need to use a Powerful Technique such as the Kamehameha or Big Bang Attack to be able to destroy the Sun. Instead he did it with Brute Force Alone. That should put him at least at around 980 Billion. Considering that he did it with just Brute Force alone, launching someone that powerful into it I feel as if he'd be reasonably more Powerful than him. Since Dante is currently only logged into that specific Skyblock server I'd say Dante is at least 980 Billion. I'd personally put Techno at least around 1,225,000,000,000 (~1.225 Trillion) which would put him in between Good Buu and Evil Buu.

Well if we're being serious, the Sun makes up about 98% of the Solar System though and is a far greater star than most. Wouldn't that make him closer to Solar System Level? I assume a Solar System Level Attack in DBZ would be 1 Trillion with the scaling I used in my DBZ Power Levels. I'd assume The Sun to be around 98% of that putting the sun at about 980 Billion.
that's not how out tiers work. Solar system level is creating an explosion that can wipe out the entire solar system when it comes to range. Basically an explosion with enough power to nuke the sun but that energy spreads out through the entirety of the solar system.

also to destroy the sun you need to bypass it's Gravitational Binding Energy which is 5.693e41J or baseline Star level

that's not how out tiers work. Solar system level is creating an explosion that can wipe out the entire solar system when it comes to range. Basically an explosion with enough power to nuke the sun but that energy spreads out through the entirety of the solar system.
So... Basically a slightly stronger star level attack right?

what arc was saying is that destroying the sun is the lowest in star level you can be (baseline) because its what we based star level off to begin with, we chose our sun to be the beginning of star level

also where are our meme reviews arc

what arc was saying is that destroying the sun is the lowest in star level you can be (baseline) because its what we based star level off to begin with, we chose our sun to be the beginning of star level

also where are our meme reviews arc
THE LOWEST???????????

Also can I join meme reviews

yes, destroying the sun is the beggining of star level, its where we decided star level should start

and why are you asking to join, its just a thread, anyone can say whatever

yes, destroying the sun is the beggining of star level, its where we decided star level should start

and why are you asking to join, its just a thread, anyone can say whatever
How is it the beginning? I thought it was literally one of the most powerful stars in the Universe?

The Sun is like, an average sized star compared to the rest of The Milky Way, and there’s no reason to believe our galaxy has greater sized stars than average
Technically speaking, it's in the middle in terms of Stellar Classification- (From hottest to coolest, O B A F G K M L T Y, with our Sun being a G type star- although technically the list normally ends in M since stuff after that approaches/are Brown Dwarves and thus not true stars but I digress)

It's just that cooler, less massive stars are waaay more common than hotter, bigger stars, so even though our Sun is in the middle of the list, it's bigger than 90% of the stars in the universe- or at least in our galaxy.

Our Sun is 5'6" in a country full of midgets. Still, calling it "one of the most powerful stars in the Universe" is completely absurd.

Also @UltraExcalibur14 you misspelled "Power levels" in the title...

Last edited:
The Sun is like, an average sized star compared to the rest of The Milky Way, and there’s no reason to believe our galaxy has greater sized stars than average
Make that one of the smallest star in the entire Milky Way Galaxy

Back