• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kumagawa and All Fiction.

So I made this to prove that All Fiction will automatically undo anything should Kumagawa's (the user's) body die. (Doesn't need to be activated)

First: http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/585...95747a5968c72899651e70919ee9cd&ttl=1523642400

He literally got up after not even knowing he had all fiction/got it after he died, which ever is the case he couldn't have activated it before hand.

Second: here is Ajimu saying "it's not that he doesn't die, but can't die". Meaning even if he doesn't want All Fiction to activate, All Fiction WILL activate automatically.

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/585...59d9c8b59be97cf97700d1b9db3bdf&ttl=1523642400

And the 3rd proof I have is this: http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/585...4d646c50e992ea690cdbee93f9b402&ttl=1523714400

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/585...4e2347f787c7c429d4a7e7656404fb&ttl=1523714400

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/585...5be486568a813bf04f35419ab80b3f&ttl=1523714400

Killing Kumagawa endlessly was called "a Fool-proof strategy" by Kumagawa. She said he'd break from despair (which wouldn't be the case if he had control over his death). And Kumagawa approved this and called it "All Fiction's weakness".

Hope this is convincing enough and someone adds this to Kumagawa's profile. :)

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Fire
We need some moderators to look it over, then they can open the profile so it can be added
Yeah i know, but all we do is wait or should i do sth? Like DM any of them.

Ant will probably show up on his own. He's good about this kind of thing, and is a Medaka Box fan himself. He is reasonable too. If need be, I can let him know about it, bit I don't think that's needed

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ant will probably show up on his own. He's good about this kind of thing, and is a Medaka Box fan himself. He is reasonable too. If need be, I can let him know about it, bit I don't think that's needed
Btw shall i add a missunderstanding about Bookmaker used by Medaka here or make a new thread? (ppl still seem to think that Bookmaker will make anyone same as Medaka).

Firephoenixearl said:
Killing Kumagawa endlessly was called "a Fool-proof strategy" by Kumagawa. She said he'd break from despair (which wouldn't be the case if he had control over his death). And Kumagawa approved this and called it "All Fiction's weakness".
This implies the exact opposite. If he mentally broke fro m the despair, he just wouldn't bring himself back. If he was brought back automatically, mentally breaking him from despair would do nothing to stop him coming back.

Monarch Laciel said:
Firephoenixearl said:
This implies the exact opposite. If he mentally broke fro m the despair, he just wouldn't bring himself back. If he was brought back automatically, mentally breaking him from despair would do nothing to stop him coming back.
It wouldn't be called "endless" doe. Just till he mentally breaks wich is likely a couple (or to the tens) of deaths. I kind of did a bad job at wording the main point there doe. So let me fix my mistake. If u torture Kumagawa u accompish nothing, since he'll just undo the dmg. Though killing him endlessly will be torture to him since he can't control that part of his. Killing him over and over will break him mentally due to the resurection being outside of his control (automatic). Though it's also fairly clear from the 2 other points. This should be added.

I agree with this.

Even though that makes him harder to kill

Wait, wouldn't that also give Medaka the upgrade?

Sir Ovens said:
I agree with this.
Even though that makes him harder to kill

Wait, wouldn't that also give Medaka the upgrade?
Duh, she has an improved version of it. I'm also gonna do a discussion thread on how Bookmaker works when used by Medaka , a lot of ppl seem to have the wrong idea. And another to ask why Ajimu's abilities are not allowed to be used by Medaka. The point is imma do a bunch more, i shall set this wiki straight on Medaka Box (the actual Medaka Box wiki shall envy it xD).

Back