• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Clean-Up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh why

Gohan is a special case as his ssj2 form is actually his true power. That's why he was actually hurt by super perfect cell despite being able to kill cell at half power

Because Gohan doubts himself and that in turn makes him weaker. So it should be 2 times for Goku and Vegeta because Gohan is basically a special case
Gohan isn't his special case, the form itself was unleashed by his rage, not amped by a rage boost. Plus, literally everyone reaches power levels above Gohan with this form in the Cell Saga gap, and Gohan is consistently comparable to other characters with this form in every piece of DB media.

Rather than Kaiōshin-sama making planets, he is able to provide the impetus for them to be born. Also, he will sometimes divide up one planet and increase the number of planets. He will even do things like create life-forms, or transplant them from another planet, but his basic job is to watch over the numerous planets. Because the number of planets is so very large, the four Kaiō-sama help him out as well. They intervene if it appears that the world’s balance will crumble, but normally, they merely act in an advisory role for new life-forms, and don’t get involved. In order to provide a balance to the constantly increasing number of planets, the God of Destruction destroys [them], but he does not act on Kaiōshin’s orders; he destroys according to his own individual judgment. Except, he is capricious, so he will destroy even an important world without a second thought, or when he finds it bothersome, let someone else act as an agent of destruction.
— “Dragon Ball Chōzenshū 1: Story & World Guide” (p. 31)
Source ^

How's this?

Large Star level (Far superior to Kibito, who's almost on par with Base Gohan, and Buu Saga Piccolo. Can one-shot Frieza)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kind of a shame because it worked for ratings.
Also, Hoshi can mean planet or stars, but the former is usually safer. Though I might be thinking of Kid Buu's statements, but there was a description that said "Planets and stars". But I think I also agree that it's more so stated Shin only created planets.
Tbh, I never really got this. We clearly see that the celestial body is intact and the life is scoured during Shin's description, so it's extremely likely he's just referring to Buu exterminating life on planets. This is substantiated not only by Shin's wording, but the fact that Vegeta claims Saiyans could do this.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kind of a shame because it worked for ratings.

Tbh, I never really got this. We clearly see that the celestial body is intact and the life is scoured during Shin's description, so it's extremely likely he's just referring to Buu exterminating life on planets. This is substantiated not only by Shin's wording, but the fact that Vegeta claims Saiyans could do this.
Where you see that the planet is intact?

Bottom left of the panel. It's a world with an alien carcass.

I see, though Kid Buu is no stranger to just destroying the planet itself, since it also destroyed the Earth the moment he finished transforming

I guess this is just an evidence of Kid Buu's chaotic and unpredictable nature, as while he could destroy all life in the planet, he can also just nuke it entirely for no reason

Also via that statement, they aren’t creating the planets themselves, but providing the conditions for a planet to be created. They still scale above frieza but I think the distinction should be known that they don’t actually create celestial bodies.

Yeah, I looked at the subs. It just says "gods who create things."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back