• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuna vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
The galaxy's greatest hero vs the Perfect Warrior. Also, bugs.

Both in-character. For Kuna, this means that she'll avoid killing until it is clear there is no alternative and will allow Cell to power up. Speed is roughly equalized; Kuna will still have a speed advantage, but it won't be nearly as massive as before.

Round 1: Kuna vs Perfect Cell

Round 2: Kuna vs Super Perfect Cell

Kuna can still go Super in either round.

I wanted to do a Dragon Ball villain gauntlet for Kuna, but she'd make it up to Cell without difficulty and virtually everything beyond that is outside of her ability to harm, so.

Hmm.

Round 1: Cell has the AP and Durability advantage for sure, but that might push Kuna to go Super then should she sense that Cell is much stronger than her here. So yeah here, this could go either way depending on if Kuna can pull off the Super form in time or not.

Round 2: Cell and Kuna are definitely more even in their respective super forms. I feel that in this fight, in just comes down to who is more versatile and who has the most skill in fighting.

Well, in-character Cell would almost definitely let Kuna go into Super form in the first round due to all that Saiyan blood.

Cell's biggest advantage in Round 2 is probably Regenerationn. They're actually kind of really equal otherwise; Kuna doesn't have hax and her magic is pretty comparable to everything Cell can do with ki.

Oh yeah, big time. Knowing how Cell normally acts, he'd pretty much lead his own downfall here in round one. Yeah, round two is where i'm the most trouble on, though i feel it may lead to Cell's victory depending on what Kuna can do there.

Round One was really just supposed to be a build up to Round Two anyways. It'd feel weird just immediately jumping to Super Perfect Cell.

Kuna still has a speed advantage, but... Cell is, in all likelihood, the more skilled fighter due to being the perfect warrior and all that, and keeping up with people like Goku and Vegeta, who definitely have more combat experience than Kuna. In addition, Kuna's reservations will likely hold her back to an extent, so. Cell would probably take Round 2, albeit not without significant difficulty.

Promestein said:
Round One was really just supposed to be a build up to Round Two anyways. It'd feel weird just immediately jumping to Super Perfect Cell.
Kuna still has a speed advantage, but... Cell is, in all likelihood, the more skilled fighter due to being the perfect warrior and all that, and keeping up with people like Goku and Vegeta, who definitely have more combat experience than Kuna. In addition, Kuna's reservations will likely hold her back to an extent, so. Cell would probably take Round 2, albeit not without significant difficulty.
Yeah, i suppose that's how it'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back