• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kuroko no basket

for all the kuroko no basket fans out there lol. if there were to be a full team composed of only character in the series, who would that team be composed of? like, which character by himself as team would make the most OP team?

The starting 5 I would choose are
1.Nash Gold Jr.
2.Aomine Daiki
3.Seijuro Akashi
4.Jason Silver
5.Midorima

I think Nash Gold Jr. is easily the strongest player in the series. He was able to outplay Akashi for the majority of the match and was able to dunk on Kagami in the zone.

Aomine and Akashi are the 2 strongest out of the generation of miracles. I would put Aomine above Daiki just because of how unstoppable of a scorer he is not even Jason Silver could do much to stop him. Either way, choosing both of them is a no brainer since I don't think anyone else in the series can stop them apart from Nash.

I think Jason Silver is better than Murisakibara, because even though Murasakibara was able to overpower Silver towards the end of the match he still has no where near the agility that Silver does.

Midorima would excel in a team this strong. He needs to be heavily guarded to prevent his threes which the other ridiculously strong players to roam free. The fact that he has a 100% scoring rate from anywhere on the court, even his own end line, is insane because no real life player could get 100% even from free throws!

I would put Kise on as a sub for 5 minutes at the end of matches for Midorima because no one beats him when he's in the zone with perfect copy.

Last edited:
Back