• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi Tokisaki vs. Delsin Rowe

.... The calc her 7-A key scales to got upped to High 7-A

I actually just noticed that the distance is only 30 meters and according to Pixel she doesn't always lead with it

So if this is the case, what happens if she doesn't?

Also, the coma thing, is it mindhax, sleep Manipulation, life manipulation? I get multiple different answers.

She uses her clones when engaged in combat. I recall the first time bullet she uses is Aleph to accelerate herself.

The coma thing sounds like a mixture of mindhax and life manipulation. Not sure on sleep manipulation as a coma, if I recall correctly, is the state of deep unconsciousness while being asleep you're still techincally conscious?

Alright so if she uses Accelerate then it's likely not going to go well for her, Delsin massively outhaxes her otherwise and resists her time Stop.

But if she does use her whole KO thing then otherwise she probably takes this, that said some conduits do have longevity But I need to double check.

Either way. I'm leaning on Kurumi but I need more info to see otherwise.

Back