• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi Tokisaki vs Solomon Ibn Gabirol (Avicebron)

Hmm,since Kurumi is won agaisnt Nobu,now she will meet another Nauverse character,This time introduce our golem-maker Avicebron!!!

-Adam Golem Avicebron is used

-Both in character

-All of Kurumi bullet can be used

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Turqey,mostly in the train rail

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!!

Kurumi TokisakiPn
Yu-yue-avicebron3

VS

See this is a cool match, but W H Y D I D I G E T A N O T I F I C A T I O N F O R I T ! !

Anyway, I'll go with Caster since I don't think she can remove the golem from the ground. Also Caster can just go into spirit from once the battle starts and let the Golem do the fighting

Welp,maybe she can time stopped if the golem leg are not in the ground,also Kurumi is not that stupid,sson she realize the golem weakness i his leg,she will spamming her musket to take down the golem to ground while his leg are not touching the ground,and ZA WRUDO,but who know....

The weakness isn't actually all that obvious. If you just see this giant ass golem, the first thing someone is gonna think is "Hm... what if I made this Golem levitate?" Honestly the first thing you should try to do is knock it over. Also no, technically his weakness is not his legs, his weakness is not being connected with the ground

Does Kurumi have any good way of damaging Adam? Because she's in for a world of hurt if she let's it grow. All the problems the Servants had against Adam was while it was in it's smallest form, and Kurumi is not just gonna know she's gotta go for his heart and brain fast or she's screwed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Does Kurumi have any good way of damaging Adam? Because she's in for a world of hurt if she let's it grow. All the problems the Servants had against Adam was while it was in it's smallest form, and Kurumi is not just gonna know she's gotta go for his heart and brain fast or she's screwed.
She has.

Kurumi can simply summon her Shadow from underground to absorb Avicbron in it, and he will have only two ways:

1) He will be absorbed in the Shadow, killing him.

2) He will avoid the Shadow, flying away from it, making him vulenrable since his invulenrability is restricted to him having his feet touch the ground. Kurumi would just use Zafkiel on him, any bullet of her offensive set would do.

Or

Kurumi can just use the City of Devouring Time, surrounding Avicebron with the dimensional barrier that absorbs his life.

All in all, Kurumi takes it, and with ease.

Adam is the one that is invulnerable as long as his feet touch the Earth. And he can keep goign after Avicebron is dead easily, getting energy infinitely from the very Earth and his core.

Further details about this shadow?

The Shadow is actually an infinite dimension created by Kurumi, which has two rooms. The first room is where she stores her time clones. The second room is where she absorbs the people by sucking them in, effectively feeding on their soul and time.

The golem is no exception. Everything in this world has time, and Kurumi can easily use her Shadow to suck the golem in it, effectively increasing her time and power.

Or

She can use the City of Devouring Time to absorb both Adam and Avicebron.

Or

She can just summon a Spacequake to destroy them. Even if the Spacequake didn't do any damage, it would just BFR them out of time and space, since the Spacequake is practically Spatial Manipulation and BFR according to the Light Novel and the Date A Live Wiki. Spacequakes can tear everything in its path by sucking it in, tearing away in it with the disortation of time and space, and then it sends it away outside time and space itself, if there was anything that remained of it, that is.

Not happening, since the Golem is effectively untouchable as long as his feet are touching the ground and Eden is being sprawled out before him, which merely happens with his presence.

City of Devouring Time and the Shadow is doing absolutely nothing unless she can manage getting those feet of the ground.

??? If Spacequakes can do both those things, why is it not in her profile?

No, if your at least watching the aime, Kurumi used the City of Devouring Time on an entire building, and then on a an entire street in Tenguu City, and being on the ground doesn't even help the golem with anyway save for increasing his energy infinitely.

The Golem being untouchable doesn't mean that Kurumi can not suck him in her Shadow. By sucking him in the Shadow, she does not harm him physically, she just absorbs his time, and it's not like this thing immune to time manipulation or age manipulation or even life and death manipulation.

As for the Spacequakes, it's not on her profile because this site knows literally little to nothing about Date A Live. In fact, I was the one who gave her the missing bullets. Ever since the Date A Live series came here, and they didn't upgrade it in anyway, even when I brought links for revisions and upgrades to the verse, they were like "Meh, we don't have time for it. Go away"

So let them be. What I said is valid, and I'm in the Knowledgeable Members List of this site, being the only one here to know about Date A Live, so trust me at it.

The range of it's use is irrelevant. If his feet are firmly on the ground, unless you can assure me she's sending him to some other dimension where the blessing will be invalidated, the protection remains the same.

However, with all this extra stuff that other people don't know about, I am not sure if this match is valid anymore, being made without the OP being aware of any of this.

But he is.

Actually, I can see other ways for Kurumi to win.

Her Shadow can suck the golem into it.

Or she can just use Vav or Yud Bet to send herself to the past and kill Avicebron before he summons the golem. Or Dalet to rewind time as well.

Was Velox really aware? I'd have to ask to be sure when he's around again, but oh well.

What has the Shadow done that could sell me on it sucking such a massive thing in? The wiki, where I am checking, is describing the City of Devoured Time a barrier, and explicitly used to affect a larger area than the shadow.

Don't really have much words for her goign back in time and killing Avicebron, so I would prefer hearing the comments of other people.

Back