• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki vs Cole MacGrath

Cole has much better versatility, Regenerationn, And has a massive range advantage combined with bioekectric drain.

Going him

I'm gonna have to vote Kusuo. Cole resists mindhax on 10 million people level, but Kusuo mindhaxed the entire planet and altered the meaning of common sense and also created anime logic.

Mindhax alone doesn't give you a win when that's one move out of the dozens Cole can ignore Durability with

Besides, it does damage, meaning it won't kill Cole

Umm what? I didn't get what you're saying.

I'm saying Kusuo mind controls and makes Cole go away and never bother him again, which is something he would do in character. Cole's mindhax resistance isn't gonna help as Kusuo>>>Sasha in mindhax potency (The entire planet's population vs 10.5 million people in a city)

Also, its highly unlikely that Cole's going to hit with anything as Kusuo teleport spams a lot and he can move as far as the moon with his teleports. Teleporting to the other side of the planet is something he routinely does to avoid irritations. Cole is also not resistant to having his mind read, which also gives Kusuo an advantage.

Cole is resistant actually as he shuts out Sasha's telepathy

Although if he could just mind hax and call it a day, why is this inFAMOUS 2 Cole and not evil?

RebubleUselet said:
Why did OP count my vote? I thought people already adapted to "ovo" implying one is being sarcastic
This is the first time i have heard that.

Gargoyle One said:
Let alone that prior to this I said I voted Cole yet the OP still counted by vote
I have already told you that i made a mistake and i have fix the problem.

Back