• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyoshi Island Recalc Updates/Tier Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the behalf of Afro106 (who’s currently going through family issues and is unavailable for the time being and asked me to post for him) who posted a blog on the Avatar State Kyoshi Island feat recalc, he's proposing a change to the calc and tier placed for the feat that was done about 6 years ago and suggests to use this new one as it took more into account and used methods to ensure a more accurate result. He already got the approval of Pyschomaster35 and now Jasonsith in the comments and was told by @Antvasima to post it here for more of y’all to see if you would agree to a tier change/update and to use this one as reference.
This low 6-B result would only apply to the characters such as Kyoshi (who performs the feat), Aang, Roku and the other Avatars who all scale to her power because they have access to the Avatar State ability.

Last edited:
Afro’s version seems more accurate to me since we don’t know how many soldiers are in that row in the 6 year old calc which led to the result being undermined.

This thread gets next to no attention from anyone while a Naruto page that was created today already has six pages; ffs.
Well at least Jasonsith commented just now and is also fine with the calc. Also Naruto has way more popularity on this forum than Avatar will ever have (at least for now anyway) so the lack of attention is understandable.

Last edited:
Also Naruto has way more popularity on this forum than Avatar will ever have (at least for now anyway) so the lack of attention is understandable.
Yeah. As a former Naruto fan who thought that the series went progressively downhill after the Pain arc, it's admittedly kind of painful to see it still get this much attention. But then again, it is still ongoing, and feats need to get calced.

Yeah. As a former Naruto fan who thought that the series went progressively downhill after the Pain arc, it's admittedly kind of painful to see it still get this much attention. But then again, it is still ongoing, and feats need to get calced.
Yeah, well at least it looks like the recalc Afro posted for Kyoshi has gotten enough attention that two calc group members have already said it’s fine and works. Lets see what Antv says tho.

@CloverDragon03 @Therefir @Mr._Bambu @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would you be willing to evaluate which calculation for this feat that seems most reliable to use please?
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Damage3245

I would appreciate some help here please, and if notifications from me are not completely ignored in general. I very seldom summon staff members when it does not seem warranted.

Last edited:
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Damage3245

I would appreciate some help here please, and if notifications from me are not completely ignored in general. I very seldom summon staff members unless it seems warranted.
Jasonsith responded in the comments of the blog.

Okay. Thank you to him for helping out then.

What is the calc group consensus here so far?

Okay. Then it can probably be used to update the ATLA/LOK profile pages, but it seems best to wait a while to see if we receive further input first.

Thank you for helping out.

Please follow Jasonsith's instructions then.

Good to go

Applicable to all Avatar at Avatar State post-Kyoshi? (or even applicable to pre-Kyoshi Avatars)

Okay. Thank you for helping out. That should be fine to apply then.

Well, somebody who knows what they are doing should preferably apply this revision as well.

You doing it for all the Avatars that have profiles?
Yeah, as soon as Ant gives me permission. Come to think of it, Unalaq's second key should also be low 6-B in base because he matched Korra in power. Though really it should be more then that cause Vaatu was stronger then Raava at the time but that's a whole other can of worms that deserves it's own crt sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back