• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lancer(5) vs Oko Yushima(3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, please be patient with me, I'm dumb. Hmm, exactly which key for Lancer does it mean by 7-A. His profile says he's 7-A with either the thrust or thrown version of Gae Bolg, but also 7-A if summoned in Europe. Since the fight is in Seireitei, we're assuming the thrust or thrown version... which means Oko is ******* dead if Gae Bolg is mid thrust...

I dunno if he can start off mid tech, thats pretty broken even for Cu's "lulz I tag no matter what" hax. XD

Melee version insta ganks Yushima, ranged gets copied/negged by Sumitsugikasa. Problem is Cu doesnt lead with that stuff while Oko's go to is blink, blink and more blink. He does it more than Aizen uses KS which is quite frankly absurd.

I'm leaning towards Oku, but I wanna wait for more support for Lancer. Most Fate stuff has a lot of hidden abilities and things that get left out. I feel there is more to Lancer.

Oko's AP advantage means Lancer's best shot at killing him is the Barbed Spear, which Oko won't be able to absorb or anything and which Lancer is pretty quick to use when pressured (see how quickly he pulled it out when Saber overpowered him).

He doesn't attempt to provoke them, and he uses his spatial manip often

And Barbed Spear is a guarenteed if it lands

Vote counted, but may I add that Oko's Zanpaktou can record physical attacks and movements to use against his opponents?

Archer's Eye of The Mind allows him to do the same thing, and Lancer was still very quickly overwhelming him, with Archer only able to survive because it wasn't the first time they'd fought. And that's not even accounting for the Barbed Spear

Lancer for me as well.

He can't hurt him with basic attacks, but barbed spear is his A game and he has no problem using it, if he see's an issues with his normal strokes he tosses Gae Bolg and it's over.

Yeah ... I'm still gonna go with Oko for this.

Constant teleportation = far better mobility/maneuverability than Cu

Spatial copying makes everything but Barbed Spear useless.

Runes get absorbed.

Has the AP and skill advantage. His lesser versio matched Shikai Yama and was able to fight multiple Captains at the same time.

Plenty of Kido, such as Bakudo No. 99, which he can use without incantation and casually restrain a Hollowfied Ichigo. Two different and weaker versions of a Hollowfied Ichigo were easily tearing out of the same Kido from what are most likely the strongest Kido Masters that aren't one of the War Powers.

Oko has every advantage and is more likely to decapitate/incap Cu before Barbed Spear is used.

Yeah I'm leaning towards Yushima too FRA.

Lancer need to use Gae Bolg to even hurt him as Yushima can tanked getsuga tenshou from hollow masked Ichigo just fine. He could also BFR Lancer to dangai like Kageroza did to Ichigo so yeah, Lancer has one way to win while Yushima has multiple ways to win. BFR, better AP and Dura, and versatility.

BFR is only one way to win though

The others are useless against Lancer before he tosses Gae Bolg, especially Dura since Gae Bolg ignores it

You mean he can't incap with high level of bakudo 99? I remember in Rukia vs Saber that Rukia needed high level of kido up to 90 to bypass magic resistance of the servants, and Yushima can use bakudo 99 which is one of strongest kido in Bleach.

Bypassing Magic Resistance doesn't make you instantly incapacitate a servant though, it means their Magic resistance won't work

Which means shit all for Lancer as his Magic resistance isn't even good.

Also

"Hundreds of Meters with Kido"

Lancer Snipes

The thing is, Bakudo 99 is a kido spell that meant to restraint people. He can restrain lancer and do other thing to hime like cut him down with superior AP while Lancer get restrained or even BFR him.

He still has teleportation to close the distance.

"Lancer Snipes" < Assuming he is bloodlusted enough to immediately to use the spear from miles away which kinda OOC, he's lancer, not archer.

And I wonder if Renzan Hajo Kuri can stopped the Gae Bolg? Here it said it can be stopped by shields that can overwhelm its magical energy. And that's pretty much Renzan Hajo Kuri, a fortress made of absorbed reishi that combined power of reigai captains were needed to destroyed it.

Lancer needs to twist his hand for Gae Bolg to fire which instantly kills him and is undodgeable. Restraint really isn't helpful

Teleporting Hindreds of Meters to 4KM is still not helpful

Assasin in the Heavens Feel Route, Training with Scathatch means yes, he is not going to be a goddamn imbecile and Ru 4 kilometers to reach a dude....

Said shield can block Gilgamesh Phantasms and Archer still got his arm broken using multiple layers of it, not sure how that's going to be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back