• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Law manipulation for arata and the last crest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the purpose of this thread is to be able to add some abilities, right ?

To be honest this verse and the characters are too outdated, need to do a big crt for this. Anyway, following this thread.
Yes, this verse is outdated. that's why I want to add some abilities but slowly, not all at once

I agree with this, btw do you want to update the entire verse profile in Trinity Seven? Tbh their profile on this wiki is very broken.

I agree with this, btw do you want to update the entire verse profile in Trinity Seven? Tbh their profile on this wiki is very broken.
Yeah maybe I want to update this verse often but slowly as I said above. not immediately everything because I'm still busy

Yeah maybe I want to update this verse often but slowly as I said above. not immediately everything because I'm still busy
I can help you if you need and even that if there is anything I can help, also I have rarely been on this site or more precisely have less follow Vsbw because busy with things irl
Should've done the 2-A upgrade first smh.
Isn't his feats only up to tier 2-B? iirc his cosmology is 2-A (I haven't finished reading it lmao) also Delta has knowledge of Trinity Seven

I can help you if you need and even that if there is anything I can help, also I have rarely been on this site or more precisely have less follow Vsbw because busy with things irl

Isn't his feats only up to tier 2-B? iirc his cosmology is 2-A (I haven't finished reading it lmao) also Delta has knowledge of Trinity Seven
Thanks If I need help, I'll tell you later

And there are feats that show the tier arata is 2-A. but I'm not sure that's why above I said later when there are even better feats

I honestly wouldn't jump to 2-A Arata just yet. Let's just wait for the arc to end - which it will in a few months time or so - then do tier upgrades. He would also need new keys and stuff. (And so does everyone else tbf)

As I told someone else before, it's better to wait for the manga to finish so it can be overhauled from scratch. Not long to go tbh

but anyway, knowing the context of the verse, law manip seems fine to me.

I honestly wouldn't jump to 2-A Arata just yet. Let's just wait for the arc to end - which it will in a few months time or so - then do tier upgrades. He would also need new keys and stuff. (And so does everyone else tbf)

As I told someone else before, it's better to wait for the manga to finish so it can be overhauled from scratch. Not long to go tbh

I think there are feats that show Arata is L2C to 2A tbh, but for 2A I still doubt that's why I'm going to upgrade to Arata slowly starting from his hax to his tier. because in my opinion if it is postponed until the end it will be lazy later and we don't know when this series will end

and for law manip if you agree can it be added to his profile?

This seems to make sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

I think there are feats that show Arata is L2C to 2A tbh, but for 2A I still doubt that's why I'm going to upgrade to Arata slowly starting from his hax to his tier. because in my opinion if it is postponed until the end it will be lazy later and we don't know when this series will end
I think it's better to wait before adding more. Cause he needs a proper overhaul. New keys and stuff like that. Because some hax will apply to his newer keys and whatnot.

I had some ideas for his keys myself, but I need to flesh them out first.
and for law manip if you agree can it be added to his profile?
Yeah for now should be good.

I think it's better to wait before adding more. Cause he needs a proper overhaul. New keys and stuff like that. Because some hax will apply to his newer keys and whatnot.

I had some ideas for his keys myself, but I need to flesh them out first.

Yeah for now should be good.
Alright thanks. I've never edited a character profile before. for fear of being wrong, can the staff represent this?

Thank you for helping out so much, Confluctor. It is very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back